IK Multimedia unveils UNO Synth: a true-analog, ultra-portable monophonic synthesizer - Page 5 - Gearslutz
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
IK Multimedia unveils UNO Synth: a true-analog, ultra-portable monophonic synthesizer
Old 10th July 2018 | Show parent
Company Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkj View Post
That's cool. Will this also affect those who per-ordered?
I am asking because the delivery date got postponed by my dealer (Elevator) to early august a few weeks ago. Depending on when it will actually arrive I might have to change the delivery address.
Distributors and dealers should have theirs by that date unless there is a special case there? You may want to ask them directly why they bumped the date as we are not slipping on our side and will have direct and distributor/dealer shipments out in time for the July 19 date. If you'd like me to check with a rep here to see if there is a special case for them please let me know. I am not familiar with that dealer directly. Thanks!
Old 11th July 2018 | Show parent
Gear Nut

Encouraging customer service!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter - IK View Post
Distributors and dealers should have theirs by that date unless there is a special case there? You may want to ask them directly why they bumped the date as we are not slipping on our side and will have direct and distributor/dealer shipments out in time for the July 19 date. If you'd like me to check with a rep here to see if there is a special case for them please let me know. I am not familiar with that dealer directly. Thanks!
Nice to know..thats a cool example of good customer service!

Good going Peter!
Old 12th July 2018
Is it an idea to keep the UNO discussion central in this thread: IK Multimedia - UNO Analog Synth

That way we don't have two different ones popping up in the recent messages all the time
Old 13th July 2018 | Show parent
Company Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinavin View Post
Nice to know..thats a cool example of good customer service!

Good going Peter!
You're welcome! Happy to help out where I can, especially to make sure people are getting UNO Synth as soon as possible. Less than a week until the official UNO Synth ship date!
Old 19th July 2018
For those of you only following this thread. We are proud to announce UNO Synth is now shipping!

Check out more information here.

Also be sure as @ mickbenjamins mentions and follow the main UNO Synth Thread here.
Old 21st July 2018 | Show parent
wkj
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter - IK View Post
Got an email from my dealer today. They only wrote that they haven't received a delivery from you and an earlier shipping date could theoretically be possible.
Old 22nd July 2018 | Show parent
Company Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkj View Post
Got an email from my dealer today. They only wrote that they haven't received a delivery from you and an earlier shipping date could theoretically be possible.
That's interesting as we had shipped to dealers (and users) ahead of the July 19 announcement.
Old 27th August 2018 | Show parent
Just got mine in the post! SO much fun!
Old 21st October 2018 | Show parent
Deleted 1c8d41a
I know there is parameter locking, but does it have a gate per step option?
Old 22nd October 2018 | Show parent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted 1c8d41a View Post
I know there is parameter locking, but does it have a gate per step option?
The UNO Synth Editor will offer control over a Gate for the Arpeggiator 'Arp Gate'. This will be under the 'Performance' section next to the Sequencer's 'Swing' control.
📝 Reply