The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Soundtheory announces Gullfoss plug-in at NAMM 2018
Old 13th August 2019
  #931
Gear Addict
 
Arcana's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJHollins View Post
Any changes with the 1.4 release [Windows] ?
v1.4.0 (2019-08-08)
• First cross platform release for Windows and MacOS.
• Improved PACE dialog and activation experience.
• Improved compatibility with Garageband.
• Improved processor feature detection for modern CPUs.
• Diverse fixes for minor issues.
• [WIN] Fixed possible crashes under Windows 7 on modern CPUs.
• [WIN] Improved keyboard and mouse handling.
• [WIN] better support for older graphics cards and openGL versions.
Old 13th August 2019
  #932
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
v1.4.0 (2019-08-08)
• First cross platform release for Windows and MacOS.
• Improved PACE dialog and activation experience.
• Improved compatibility with Garageband.
• Improved processor feature detection for modern CPUs.
• Diverse fixes for minor issues.
• [WIN] Fixed possible crashes under Windows 7 on modern CPUs.
• [WIN] Improved keyboard and mouse handling.
• [WIN] better support for older graphics cards and openGL versions.
Thank-you

now to DL and update.
Old 3 weeks ago
  #933
Gear Addict
 
ajscent's Avatar
 

can anyone tell me how to authorise the gullfoss - i bought the thing and have been using the demo but i cant see where to put the code in that gullfoss have given me - theres nothing to click on the gullfoss app i can see
Old 3 weeks ago
  #934
Gear Maniac
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajscent View Post
can anyone tell me how to authorise the gullfoss - i bought the thing and have been using the demo but i cant see where to put the code in that gullfoss have given me - theres nothing to click on the gullfoss app i can see
It's ilok isn't it? Use your ilok manager.
Old 3 weeks ago
  #935
Gear Addict
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbraner View Post
It's ilok isn't it? Use your ilok manager.
Yes, it is iLok.

"Please install the latest iLok support software found at http://www.ilok.com and activate Gullfoss on either your machine, one of your iLok dongles or iLok Cloud."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=QNa--1A8b-U
Old 3 weeks ago
  #936
Gear Addict
 
ajscent's Avatar
 

Oh , thanks , ive managed it now - i am a bit thick - got it done - love this plugin - one of the really unusual ones which sorts out things so well
Old 3 weeks ago
  #937
Gear Addict
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibananov2015 View Post
Smth very strange happens with some vocals after Gullfoss. Sometimes when i have in the mix vocal with bright mid, gullfoss try to strangle it)) like it sounds awful and it trying to fix it.
Ditto.
Old 3 weeks ago
  #938
Gear Maniac
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Stravinsky View Post
Ditto.
Can you send us an example of this? If there's strange behaviour we'd like to understand it.

Andreas
Old 2 weeks ago
  #939
Gear Addict
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by atell View Post
Can you send us an example of this? If there's strange behaviour we'd like to understand it.

Andreas
It only happens when I put it without the frequency limiter. No problems for me when I use Gullfoss as a de-esser.
Topic:
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump