The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
AudioSwift - Use your trackpad as a control surface and MIDI Controller in your DAW
Old 19th February 2018
Gear Maniac

New version 1.2.0 of AudioSwift. Now with Reaper support!

A new version of AudioSwift has been released. It now supports Reaper in Mixer Mode.

Here is a tutorial on how to setup AudioSwift in Reaper:

LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Get 30% discount using coupon GOLDENFROG30 until March 2, 2018.
Old 24th March 2018
Gear Maniac

New version 1.3.0

A new update for AudioSwift is available. It now works with Cubase and Presonus Studio One in Mixer Mode.

LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Get 30% discount using coupon GOLDENFROG30 until April 8, 2018.

The tutorials to setup Cubase or Studio One in Mixer Mode can be found here.

For more information visit www.audioswiftapp.com
Old 7th April 2018
Gear Maniac

The 30% discount offer ends tomorrow April 8th.
Old 12th May 2018
Gear Maniac

AudioSwift 1.4.0 Public Beta Release

Hi. Today I’m releasing a new version of AudioSwift as a public beta so people interested can try it out. It includes the Slider Mode, a new controller for composer, sound designers and mobile producers that divides the trackpad into virtual sliders. With version 1.4.0 beta you can:
  • Divide the trackpad in 1 to 4 sliders and send CC or Pitch Bend MIDI messages.
  • Use three sliders at the same time. Up to 12 sliders can be configured and grouped together in different banks.
  • Set default values and let the slider automatically return to those values.
  • Write labels to each slider at the Console Window.
  • Choose the format for each slider: Absolute, Relative A, Relative B and the new Regular format.
  • Change the sensitivity of the sliders.
  • Turn on the AudioSwift Console temporarily using the shift key.

Watch the new Slider Mode Tutorial​

If you've subscribed to my mailing list before, I’m sending you the download links in just a moment. New users can find the information at our website.

LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Get 30% discount using coupon GOLDENFROG30 until May 31, 2018.

Best regards,
Nigel Rios
www.audioswiftapp.com

Last edited by Golden Frog; 12th May 2018 at 05:37 AM..
Old 20th May 2018
Gear Maniac

AudioSwift 1.4.1 Beta has been released

This is a small update for users working with two trackpads or a trackpad and a mouse. You can now set AudioSwift to remember the trackpad that activates the console, so next time AudioSwift will be automatically turned on by just touching that trackpad, and turned off by touching the secondary device. No need for using four/five fingers taps, hotkeys or the escape key.

I sent the download link to our subscribers. New users can find the info here.

LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Get 30% discount using coupon GOLDENFROG30 until May 31, 2018.

Old 30th May 2018
Gear Maniac

The offer ends tomorrow.

Old 31st August 2018
Gear Maniac

Hi. AudioSwift is on sale for a limited time. Get 50% off using code GOLDENFROG50.

Visit: https://audioswiftapp.com/

I'm finishing up the update to version 2; probably one or two more weeks before the official release. It will be a free update to all users of version 1 with a valid license key. Will include the new Slider Mode and a redesigned XY Mode, with pitch bend in any axis, and the possibility to use two XY Pads or a combination of one XY pad and two sliders.

Also, if you're into photography (or know somebody), you'll be able to use AudioSwift to speed up your workflow in Adobe Lightroom.

Best regards,
Nigel
Attached Thumbnails
AudioSwift - Use your trackpad as a control surface and MIDI Controller in your DAW-04-big-sale.jpg  
Old 18th October 2018
Gear Maniac

AudioSwift sale ends tomorrow, October 19. Get 50% off using code GOLDENFROG50.

Visit AudioSwift – Your Trackpad As A MIDI Controller

Old 15th November 2018
Gear Maniac

AudioSwift works with macOS 10.14 Mojave. Just follow these steps to set it up:

AudioSwift 2 works with macOS Mojave

Here is also an in-depth review of AudioSwift 2 from Logic Pro Expert.
Old 18th November 2018
Gear Maniac

Black Friday Sale

Here are some tips and tricks when working with a trackpad. We start with the most used macOS multitouch gestures, then some different setups using AudioSwift, and I show you my custom shortcuts using BetterTouchTool.

Producing Music with a Trackpad

We are having a Black Friday Sale at AudioSwift – Your Trackpad As A MIDI Controller. Offer ends November 27, 2018.

Old 26th November 2018
Gear Maniac

Our sale ends tomorrow. Visit AudioSwift – Your Trackpad As A MIDI Controller

AudioSwift - Use your trackpad as a control surface and MIDI Controller in your DAW-2b79032b-bb18-41ae-8143-a22e52e32a7f.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
AudioSwift - Use your trackpad as a control surface and MIDI Controller in your DAW-2b79032b-bb18-41ae-8143-a22e52e32a7f.jpg  
Old 21st December 2018
Gear Maniac

We are having our Holiday Sale! Save 30% with coupon code HOLIDAY30.

Visit: AudioSwift – Your Trackpad As A MIDI Controller

Old 30th December 2018
Gear Maniac

Our Holiday Sale ends tomorrow December 31, 2018. Get AudioSwift with 30% off using coupon code HOLIDAY30.

Have a great 2019!
Old 9th March 2019
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Frog View Post
Our Holiday Sale ends tomorrow December 31, 2018. Get AudioSwift with 30% off using coupon code HOLIDAY30.

Have a great 2019!
Thrilled to have just learned about your software. I just ordered a Mac Mini, switching over from Win10 and I'm so glad I picked the Magic Trackpad 2 over the other input options now!

Mainly interested in using it as an X + Y or (X + Y + Z if possible?) effects controller. Does your app support the Z axis, detecting varying degrees of pressure?

I've read that the trackpad 2 detects "subtle variations" in pressure values, though I haven't found information as to whether it has as high of a resolution as 3D touch on iphones, or even if it's enough to be very usable for midi parameter change.
Old 9th March 2019
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenEagle View Post
Mainly interested in using it as an X + Y or (X + Y + Z if possible?) effects controller. Does your app support the Z axis, detecting varying degrees of pressure?

I've read that the trackpad 2 detects "subtle variations" in pressure values, though I haven't found information as to whether it has as high of a resolution as 3D touch on iphones, or even if it's enough to be very usable for midi parameter change.
Hi. Yes, the Magic Trackpad 2 comes with Force Touch, which is similar to the 3D touch on iPhones. In AudioSwift, it is translated to aftertouch MIDI messages in the XY controller mode, and also in the Trigger, Scale and Slider modes. Here is an example on how it sounds with Scale mode Golden Frog Music on Twitter: "I got Repro by @uheplugins . It’s amazing how it sounds. Playing around with the presets and testing it with the MacBook’s trackpad and #AudioSwift . The trackpad’s force touch sends aftertouch MIDI messages. 🎹

Visit 👉 https://t.co/i6OpDTBGrJ

#gameaudio #synth #sounddesign… https://t.co/hxCpRbOVc9"

Also the XY Mode lets you use one, two or three fingers for complex sound design YouTube
Old 24th March 2019
Gear Maniac

SALE! - Get AudioSwift with 30% off using coupon code GOLDENFROG30 until March 31, 2019.

Try the free demo at: AudioSwift – Your Trackpad As A MIDI Controller
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Hi is Audioswift gestures are the same as force touch gestures ? I mean do they control the same functions ?
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search