Quote:
Originally Posted by TBProAudio View Post
Thank you. We will check this.
Thanks, really appreciated!
Old 27th September 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratzekind View Post
Hi TBProAudio, just got word of your plugin through Facebook today. In Ableton Live, when I select multichannel I am not able to actually get more than the stereo output pair. I have selected 'Multi Ch.' as channel mode and a pair of outputs inside ISOL8 for each band. And I can hear it only plays back the lowest (x1) channels. Normally, as with Native Instruments Kontakt, you can create an audio track, use the Kontakt track as input and select the channels you want to feed into the audio track. I thought this would work the same with ISOL8, but unfortunately there is only channels 1-2 (i.e. the stereo output) I can choose. Also your plugin says in the About box:
Channels: 2-2 (2-10). Anything I am doing wrong?
Works perfectly, see attached picture:

Old 4th October 2019
Gear Head

Quote:
Works perfectly, see attached picture:

Sorry for not getting back earlier. I now tried it out in both the current Suite and Beta versions of Live 10, but neither gives me any more than the main output, see screenshots. I wonder what I am doing differently?
Attached Thumbnails
TBProAudio: ISOL8 - Mix Monitoring Plug-in for Windows and Mac OS X-isol8.jpg   TBProAudio: ISOL8 - Mix Monitoring Plug-in for Windows and Mac OS X-isol8-channel.jpg  
Old 4th October 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Sorry for not getting back earlier. I now tried it out in both the current Suite and Beta versions of Live 10, but neither gives me any more than the main output, see screenshots. I wonder what I am doing differently?
seems to work only with VST2 (not VST3).

1) empty project, create audio track, insert ISOL8 (multi channel mode), audio to master
2) create 2. audio track, audio from "1-Audio", Output 3/-ISOL8, audio to master
3) create 3. audio track, audio from "1-Audio", Output 5/-ISOL8, audio to master
4) create 4. audio track, audio from "1-Audio", Output 7/-ISOL8, audio to master
5) create 5. audio track, audio from "1-Audio", Output 7/-ISOL8, audio to master

This should work:-)
Old 5th October 2019
Gear Head

Quote:
seems to work only with VST2 (not VST3).

1) empty project, create audio track, insert ISOL8 (multi channel mode), audio to master
2) create 2. audio track, audio from "1-Audio", Output 3/-ISOL8, audio to master
3) create 3. audio track, audio from "1-Audio", Output 5/-ISOL8, audio to master
4) create 4. audio track, audio from "1-Audio", Output 7/-ISOL8, audio to master
5) create 5. audio track, audio from "1-Audio", Output 7/-ISOL8, audio to master

This should work:-)
I was about to ask - so the VST3 version won't (or can't?) create extra channels? Does this have anything to do with the format and its limitations, probably?
Old 5th October 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
I was about to ask - so the VST3 version won't (or can't?) create extra channels? Does this have anything to do with the format and its limitations, probably?
VST3 can do it, but not in Ableton (as it seems)
Old 6th October 2019
Gear Head

Quote:
VST3 can do it, but not in Ableton (as it seems)
Well, that's sad to hear, but thanks for investigating and letting me know!
Old 14th October 2019
Gear Head

Hi TBProAudio, just a quick heads up. Other VST3 plugins that do have multiple outputs as well (like Cherry Audio Voltage Modular) have their additional outputs available in Live. So Ableton Live seems to be capable of handling multi out on VST3 plugins. That maybe helps to find the reason for this happening to your plugin?
Old 15th October 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Hi TBProAudio, just a quick heads up. Other VST3 plugins that do have multiple outputs as well (like Cherry Audio Voltage Modular) have their additional outputs available in Live. So Ableton Live seems to be capable of handling multi out on VST3 plugins. That maybe helps to find the reason for this happening to your plugin?
Thank you. We will look into this.
Old 16th October 2019
Gear Nut

I would pay for your plugin if you make it possible to use it as a App on my ipad.
(I am not a new Mac user with a iPad Pro).

Your big buttons is perfect for being touched. Much more faster than with the mouse - and more free display space left.
Old 16th October 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Hannes View Post
I would pay for your plugin if you make it possible to use it as a App on my ipad.
(I am not a new Mac user with a iPad Pro).

Your big buttons is perfect for being touched. Much more faster than with the mouse - and more free display space left.
Good idea, let me think how to do it...
Old 20th October 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Update 2.0.3:
- FIX: VST3 Ableton multi bus config
Old 20th October 2019
Gear Head

Quote:
Update 2.0.3:
- FIX: VST3 Ableton multi bus config
Thanks for doing that, it's now working as it supposed to do .
A minor thing would be that the outputs are named differently from their names in the plugin itself. Channels 3-4 are named 'Output 2', 5-6 is 'Output 3' and so on. When time is of the essence, I can imagine being a bit confused - it Output 3 now Ch. 3-4 or 5-6? Though that's really just a little feature request and no bug report.
Thanks again for your really handy tool!
Old 20th October 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Thanks for doing that, it's now working as it supposed to do .
A minor thing would be that the outputs are named differently from their names in the plugin itself. Channels 3-4 are named 'Output 2', 5-6 is 'Output 3' and so on. When time is of the essence, I can imagine being a bit confused - it Output 3 now Ch. 3-4 or 5-6? Though that's really just a little feature request and no bug report.
Thanks again for your really handy tool!
OK. we will fix hits :-)
Old 21st October 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
OK. we will fix hits :-)
Update 2.0.4:
- FIX: VST3 output names
Old 21st October 2019
Gear Head

Quote:
Update 2.0.4:
Perfect!!
Old 22nd October 2019
Here for the gear

it's becoming an Award plugin!
Old 8th December 2019
Here for the gear

Keyboard Controls

Hi and thanks TBProAudio! I love your Meter2 plug-in, excited to work with this. Wondering if you could share a list of the keyboard controls, would be handy.

++ Kizmit
Old 8th December 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Update 2.0.4:
Thanks very much for this.
I had forgotten I had this, was using version 1.08

Cheers
Old 8th December 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIZMIT View Post
Hi and thanks TBProAudio! I love your Meter2 plug-in, excited to work with this. Wondering if you could share a list of the keyboard controls, would be handy.

++ Kizmit
key controls for ISOL8 or mvMeter2?

mvMeter2 has none

ISOL8 (from the manual):

Keys q to t: control mute
Keys a to g: control solo
Key p: Dim function
Keys i, o, k, l: stereo, left, right, mid and side processing
Key m: global bypass
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search