The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
DMGAudio TrackComp
Old 5 days ago
Here for the gear

If I buy Trackcomp now, will I get the update including the new models for free or will I have to pay for the update?
Old 5 days ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex77 View Post
If I buy Trackcomp now, will I get the update including the new models for free or will I have to pay for the update?
Free update !
Old 5 days ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex77 View Post
hope not, since I just bought it finally yesterday, lol!

No, from what I understand all new models are for free. And im using the new models already in the open beta.
Old 5 days ago
OMU
Lives for gear

You get everything but the 9 models version is still in beta, so you have to grab it from the beta link.
Old 5 days ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMU View Post
You get everything but the 9 models version is still in beta, so you have to grab it from the beta link.
As a reminder, this is the link to the public beta: https://dmgaudio.com/publicbeta/TrackComp/

Alistair
Old 5 days ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMU View Post
Do you have to join the beta group to qualify for the free 9 models version when it is finalised or will you get it anyway if you own TrackComp?
Old 5 days ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune45 View Post
Do you have to join the beta group to qualify for the free 9 models version when it is finalised or will you get it anyway if you own TrackComp?
No, you can download the public beta right now and check everything out. It is basically the beta for the next update (1.5 to 1.6). Not a new full version or new product or anything like that. This plugin just grows in value and flexibility with time.

Alistair
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

Had to buy this, very versatile and for £48 (loyalty discount) it's a bit of a no brainer.

Worth it for the 2500 alone tbh!
Old 5 days ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0se View Post
Had to buy this, very versatile and for £48 (loyalty discount) it's a bit of a no brainer.

Worth it for the 2500 alone tbh!
Yep
Old 4 days ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxMulderFBI View Post
Guys, did TrackComp became your go to daily compressor...the one you only use...or you still have some other favorites?
Compassion is my other favorite (oh the control!).
Although since I recently ported 2 of my favorite presets to TrackComp, Compassion is mostly used for things no other compressor could dream of doing (e.g. crazy RMS and/or Lookahead times).

I also enjoy using Multiplicity as a channel strip on steroids.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search