The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Lemon, the first "True" delay in Nebula/Acqua realm Reverb & Delay Plugins
Old 11th October 2017
Gear Head

Lemon, the first "True" delay in Nebula/Acqua realm

Acustica is pleased to release LEMON, a Dreamware Multi-Tap Delay.

LEMON is the first Acqua Plugin based on our brand new Core11 technology.
It’s an ambitious project that has cost us a lot of time for its development; the result of these efforts is the most feature-laden plugin that Acustica has released to this day.
LEMON includes 40 different delay and/or tape emulations, each one with a great sonic character and excellent performance; its 40 programs are able to faithufully reproduce the behaviour and sound of many different hardware delay machines, both vintage and modern.

What's wrong with the average delay plugins?
We found that they do not repeat well. Many of them are grainy and cut incoming audio sources to pieces. Ultimately they're good only for a kind of over the top 'special effect' that, however, makes it impossible to use them in normal contexts, where a high quality old school hardware delay would effortlessly do the trick.
As soon as we realized that such a processor was missing in the software world, we felt the urgent need to find a solution. We are going to release a plug in that not only includes the sonic nuances of 40 dream hardware delay units, but that is also capable of preserving the integrity of the source in such an organic way that was unheard of in the box until now.
If you are looking for a flashy delay effect with strong modulation, extreme pitch shifting and heavy feedback, then Lemon is not for you; but for all the other vast majority of cases, when the music calls for a delay texture that blends seamlessly with the source, then Lemon might become your first and last choice.

LEMON suite includes:

• LEMON (a Dreamer Multitap delay - 6 rack unit)
• LEMON STEREO (Dreamer Stereo Delay - Stereo - 3 rack unit) It will be available in November!
• LEMON STEREO LITE (Dreamer Stereo Delay lite version - Stereo - 2 rack unit ) It will be available in November!

Direct link to download our LEMON user's manual (light version): https://app.box.com/shared/static/zx...x3le54epj7.pdf

LEMON Commercial web-page: http://www.acustica-audio.com/index....9#key-features

LEMON Trial web-page: Lemon (Trial)

Operation Systems and Formats Supported:
• Supported operation systems: OS X and Windows.
• Supported plug-in formats: VST2, AAX, and AU.
• Supported architectures: 32 and 64-bits.

Price and availability:
• Lemon commercial version: €129.00
Special price at €109.65 (15%OFF) form MSRP price on first four weeks. Available as a digital download immediately after payment.
• Lemon trial version: free four week test license. Available as a digital download immediately after €0.00 payment.

Aquarius (FULL VERSION) is the download and authorization tool currently available in "Public beta" only for Windows users.
Direct link to download it:
https://app.box.com/s/b10etxilertxqqnt6lwm4zl8o1uspqpx

Aquarius Lite path:
https://app.box.com/s/78zeeclyocsxrdj648mz5z0lryhir76h

"Acustica Lemon Contest"

Win a free copy of Lemon! If you didn't buy it we'll provide a Not-For-Resale version. If you bought Lemon we'll refund the price you paid for it.
More detail in our Forum at the following link:
http://www.acustica-audio.com/phpBB3...hp?f=7&t=30239

We have put so much passion in these project and we are very proud to give you our first DELAY!
Old 11th October 2017
Lives for gear

windows users pay attention:

use Aquarius (FULL VERSION)!
1) download it
2) login using the website credentials
3) install lemon or lemon trial!

that's all!
Old 11th October 2017
Lives for gear
Its show time! Lets see what you guys cooked up. Im the market for a good delay.
Old 11th October 2017
Lives for gear

Great price for 40 delay units. I'm very tempted.

Will test this later today.
Old 11th October 2017
OMU
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphod View Post

1) download it

that's all!
Interesting. No manual authorisation needed?
Old 11th October 2017
Lives for gear

No... Just add lemon to your account
From that point everything is inside aquarius and full automatic (but only Windows is available today, hopefully we'll release Mac osx very soon)
Everything, also updates. It's like iTunes.
There is a surprise for Windows users and n4 users: violet acqua standalone for free
Old 11th October 2017
OMU
Lives for gear

Sounds great. Patiently waiting for the mac version.

Did you consider having inside Aquarius the option to add/download trials?
Old 11th October 2017
Lives for gear

Yes.. It's already planned
Also buying content from there, supporting nebula libraries, rating and charts... We are working!
Old 11th October 2017
Gear Addict

Quote:
Also buying content from there, supporting nebula libraries, rating and charts... We are working!
Absolutely genius !
Old 11th October 2017
Gear Nut

Quote:

1) download it

that's all!
In my dashboard I see an updated version of Acquarius (1.0.0.27 FULL) just in the "portable" folder, not in the "installer" folder. Have we to use the portable version, or there will also be a installer?
(anyway, I've installed and authorized Lemon Demo in the usual way, with Aquarius Lite, and it's working)
Old 11th October 2017
Lives for gear

Yes portable is the only one which is "aquarius", the other ones are "aquarius lite". Main application has autoupdate too.
Old 11th October 2017
I got the chance to test this earlier today and I have to say it is AWESOME....It is a serious delay toolbox but also there is a whole section of presets dedicated to tone shaping based on quite a selection of units...and the sound is really authentic-people who like analogue tone will love this...and it looks dope...this is really nice work from AA to go into the delay area and cook up something special...
Old 11th October 2017
Gear Maniac

Any update on the contest?
Old 11th October 2017
Lives for gear

This thing is crazy good, really crazy good and also looks like this. Again huge thumbs up for Giancarlo!

And also to Franci for Aquarius, this really pushed managing of Acustica plugins to the top level like everybody hoped for!
Old 11th October 2017
Lives for gear

Lemon is incredibly impressive sounding. You can throw pretty much any signal into it and it won't get clogged up! Very impressed with this thing.

Warning: The audio example is horrible and obnoxious but demonstrates my above comment quite well. Just listen to how amazingly accurate and awesome the delay is. Listen to them in MONO as well and notice how amazingly the super wide stereo image folds down? Try doing this with any other delay plugin. I dare you all.
Attached Files

Lemon Example 01 - Dry.wav (3.21 MB, 5735 views)

Lemon Example 01 - Wet.wav (4.21 MB, 6580 views)

Old 11th October 2017
Lives for gear
Reading the manual but Im struggling with two things. I always have a delay setup at 256ms and throws synced to tempo. Im reading that sync to tempo is possible using the second row in the modules but Im not seeing how to engage that function, could I get some assistance with these? Im so used to digi delay that this monster is making me scratch my head a bit. The presets are wonderful btw and Im sure they will blossom once I can sync. Playing with filters...I need Ruby here and now!
Old 11th October 2017
Gear Head

Quote:
From that point everything is inside aquarius and full automatic (but only Windows is available today, hopefully we'll release Mac osx very soon)
There is a surprise for Windows users and n4 users: violet acqua standalone for free
WOW - Lemon sounds really cool, a universe of tones.

Zaphod are you saying that all Windows users who buy Lemon would get a gift of Violet, or only those who already have Nebula 4?
Old 11th October 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher Bay View Post
Reading the manual but Im struggling with two things. I always have a delay setup at 256ms and throws synced to tempo. Im reading that sync to tempo is possible using the second row in the modules but Im not seeing how to engage that function, could I get some assistance with these? Im so used to digi delay that this monster is making me scratch my head a bit. The presets are wonderful btw and Im sure they will blossom once I can sync. Playing with filters...I need Ruby here and now!
You simply need to hover the mouse over the 2nd row (where the synced stuff is) and hold-down left mouse button and drag up. It'll give you note values, starting with a whole note, then half note etc.

Old 11th October 2017
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmanic View Post
You simply need to hover the mouse over the 2nd row (where the synced stuff is) and hold-down left mouse button and drag up. It'll give you note values, starting with a whole note, then half note etc.

Appreciated!
Old 11th October 2017
Lives for gear

Added a GIF image that explains it better. Refresh to see the edited post.
Old 11th October 2017
Gear Nut

In Windows you can do that with the mouse scroll wheel, too
Old 11th October 2017
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmanic View Post
Added a GIF image that explains it better. Refresh to see the edited post.
Got it. Thanks A bunch
Old 12th October 2017
Gear Head
There's no mac version???
Old 12th October 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachaction View Post
Any update on the contest?
Today we'll close it and we'll publish results
I'm sure one of you sent the correct answer 36 minutes after the announcement!
I'm floored... I could not believe it.
So I guess we have 3 winners already
Old 12th October 2017
Gear Head

Quote:
Today we'll close it and we'll publish results
I'm sure one of you sent the correct answer 36 minutes after the announcement!
I'm floored... I could not believe it.
So I guess we have 3 winners already

Acustica Lemon contest closed!

Wrong Preset name: "Only Once" (from GuitarSample -> MED)

Top three users of the following list are the winners,
Unfortunately the rest gave the correct answer but too late

Acustica Username:

1) tcwota
2) henrid
3) Rde82

4) Ryancost
5) fcastrovilli
6) garbage914

We already activated the LEMON (NFR) copies in the winner's accounts,
we will contact them very soon for any Lemon refunds issue.
best regards
Old 12th October 2017
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcusticaSupport View Post
[B]
Acustica Lemon contest closed!
[/B
Thank you! I'm "tcwota" and I worked like a madman diffusing a ticking bomb to try and win! Lemon sounds great and I can't wait to use it. Thanks again!
Old 12th October 2017
Lives for gear

man you answered just few minutes after the announcement, that's amazing. It was FAST. Second one answered almost 3 HOURS LATER!!!!!!!!
Old 12th October 2017
Gear Head

Quote:
Hello Giancarlo, where can I find violet acqua standalone? I'm a windows N4 user. Should I install aquarius for having violet acqua? I found a new installation of N4 during my research, so what is N4 Universal Acqua Engine?
Old 12th October 2017
Gear Head
There’s no Mac verseion??
Old 12th October 2017
OBM
Here for the gear

I hope you will finally implement a deactivation tool

Quote:
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+  Submit Thread to Reddit Reddit 

Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search