The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Ivory3 - Dreamware Mastering Suite by Acustica
Old 17th April 2018
Deleted 2b2d553
What I prefer with Ivory 3 is the Multi-bands compressor. Because the mono or 3 bands compressor sounds so analog, organic, sweet and present.

I was used to use Titanium in my FX chain Bus Master , just before Azure, but now I prefer Ivory 3 multi-band... so, so good
Old 10th September 2018
Here for the gear

Excellent job with this suite! I've been using it to master two songs for a new client and I didn't have to use ANY hardware! The low end is clean and using this with the PRO-L2 will get you some loud masters. Will definitely purchase this!!
Old 28th September 2018
Lives for gear

nevermind...

Last edited by John Moran; 28th September 2018 at 04:44 AM.. Reason: found the trial link
Old 28th September 2018
Deleted 2b2d553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philterbanx View Post
Excellent job with this suite! and using this with the PRO-L2 will get you some loud masters.
Indeed, it's my FX chain. And I add Scarlett between Ivory 3 and PRO-Lx8 oversampling.

Clean, Bright and Loud
Old 28th September 2018
Here for the gear

Dope!! I'm really liking this combo
Old 15th January 2019
Gear Nut

Ivory has just been updated to our latest CORE13, bringing you the most authentic reproduction of highly conveted analog processors, used by mastering pros all around the world.

If you already own Ivory, update it now for free inside Aquarius.
If you are looking for a new, powerful mastering beast for your studio, get Ivory4 now for just €149 (reg. €199) and save 25%!

Plus, do not miss our current deals and give your studio a serious boost while saving up to 60% off bundles and 40% off single plugins.

Old 15th January 2019
Lives for gear

Thanks for the update!
Old 8th July 2019
Here for the gear

I recently grabbed the Ivory/Ebony deal. Ebony is great, but Ivory is "where have you been all my life?" transformational. This should have been my first Aqua, not Pink. Pairs well with Ultramarine and Azure.

But… there's a GUI error in the EQ. The "dB/OCTAVE" shape/bandwidth knob morphs from shelf to wide bell to narrow bell as you turn it clockwise. On the hardware this Q-ish factor is labeled from 4 to 20. Ivory's behavior is correct but its GUI has the numbers reversed!
Attached Thumbnails
Ivory3 - Dreamware Mastering Suite by Acustica-masalec-mea-2-faceplate_bw_knob.jpg   Ivory3 - Dreamware Mastering Suite by Acustica-ivory-db_octave-gui-error.png  
Old 17th August 2019
Here for the gear

for some reason I can't find ivory4 in aquaris, only 3rd one. is it still avaiable?
Old 19th August 2019
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyass08 View Post
for some reason I can't find ivory4 in aquaris, only 3rd one. is it still avaiable?
It's still available here.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search