The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
IK Multimedia announces Syntronik - The legendary synth powerhouse for Mac/PC
Old 18th February 2018
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter - IK View Post
You're welcome and there will be more!
Hi Peter nothing on my area....can you help me?
Thanks in advance

Gim Productions
Old 18th February 2018
mfx
Lives for gear

Quote:
You're welcome and there will be more!
Hi Peter

Just a note, not sure why but I did get the inital update(s), however I certainly haven't for the J60 bonus content and I can also see I may have been missed for the Sam bonus update. Ive had a check on preferences and not sure how to ensure Im getting emails. Not something I would have blocked regarding you guys. Maybe as there's a few of us, could be worth looking into please.
On the plus side, downloaded without issue and looking forward to more
Old 19th February 2018
Lives for gear

Still no IK update email here either, I’m afraid.
Old 19th February 2018
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIM Productions View Post
Hi Peter nothing on my area....can you help me?
Thanks in advance

Gim Productions
Sorry Peter it's my fault the bonus is in the available sounds for windows
Syn J60 bonus sound content

Greetings
Old 19th February 2018
Lives for gear

The update email has not yet been sent, from what I'm told.
Old 19th February 2018
Lives for gear

Peter,

FWIW, I haven't gotten any update emails from IK either. I just checked, and it appears I've never gotten an update email from IK ever for any product.

I looked at my IK account info and even though my email shows properly, I don't see any communication preferences to modify. Anytime I've placed an order however, I always receive the correct information.

-SD
Old 19th February 2018
Lives for gear

This is new, the only updates that would have been sent would be the last Syntronik bonus content. However, if you did not receive that, please let IK Support know and they can take a look at your account and see what is going on.
Old 2nd March 2018
Lives for gear

We've also added new bonus content for Syntronik T-03 in honor of Bass Month (and we have a 4-for-1 on Syntronik bass synth instruments, too!).
Old 3rd March 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
We've also added new bonus content for Syntronik T-03 in honor of Bass Month (and we have a 4-for-1 on Syntronik bass synth instruments, too!).
Yet still no emails. Thanks for telling us, Peter, but it shouldn’t be so difficult to send us Syntronik owners an email each time there’s an update. Never got any. And we shouldn’t open a support ticket for this. IK should just inform its known customers.
Old 3rd March 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleer View Post
Yet still no emails. Thanks for telling us, Peter, but it shouldn’t be so difficult to send us Syntronik owners an email each time there’s an update. Never got any. And we shouldn’t open a support ticket for this. IK should just inform its known customers.
You have an odd case as there are many emails confirmed received when we send these. However, please note that this particular bonus was just released and the full email send has not happened. Sorry that working with support for the issue isn’t something you want to do but I understand your right to not want to deal with that.
Old 3rd March 2018
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Thanks, Peter.

Is the 4-for-1 offer valid for iOS as well?
Old 3rd March 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Hey Peter, for some reason, when i try to install the bonus on my Mac, i get this: " Installation aborted. Cannot find any Sound Content to copy "

Thanks!
Old 4th March 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
You have an odd case as there are many emails confirmed received when we send these. However, please note that this particular bonus was just released and the full email send has not happened. Sorry that working with support for the issue isn’t something you want to do but I understand your right to not want to deal with that.
Opened a ticket nonetheless
Old 4th March 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accompianist View Post
Thanks, Peter.

Is the 4-for-1 offer valid for iOS as well?
This promotion is for Mac/PC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transilmania View Post
Hey Peter, for some reason, when i try to install the bonus on my Mac, i get this: " Installation aborted. Cannot find any Sound Content to copy "

Thanks!
Please let IK Support know at IK Multimedia. Musicians First. and they will assist you directly with this issue.
Old 5th March 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
I tried asking support why I don't receive emails about updates or additional content and the reply simply said "You can subscribe to our newsletter here"
No expanation or other info included!

So is this correct that the generic newsletter is the only way users will be notified of updates to specific products??
So every time additional content is added to Syntronik for example everyone on the mailing list receives notification whether they own it or not?
I don't really know why I wouldn't already be subscribed if this was the case....I certainly wouldn't have asked not to be included in update info having purchased IK product.
Old 5th March 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by stella645 View Post
I tried asking support why I don't receive emails about updates or additional content and the reply simply said "You can subscribe to our newsletter here"
No expanation or other info included!

So is this correct that the generic newsletter is the only way users will be notified of updates to specific products??
So every time additional content is added to Syntronik for example everyone on the mailing list receives notification whether they own it or not?
I don't really know why I wouldn't already be subscribed if this was the case....I certainly wouldn't have asked not to be included in update info having purchased IK product.
I've counseled the support team on this, as this is not a promotional style newsletter and is to be sent to anybody who has registered the appropriate product(s).
Old 5th March 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
I've counseled the support team on this, as this is not a promotional style newsletter and is to be sent to anybody who has registered the appropriate product(s).
Thanks for looking at this Peter...I did receive another response just asking me to check my spam folder (obviously had already done that before requesting support) but hopefully will get something more useful now.
Old 6th March 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by stella645 View Post
Thanks for looking at this Peter...I did receive another response just asking me to check my spam folder (obviously had already done that before requesting support) but hopefully will get something more useful now.
Got both generic responses as well (newsletter/spam). I surely hope Peter makes them aware they should properly treat their customers.
Old 6th March 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleer View Post
Got both generic responses as well (newsletter/spam). I surely hope Peter makes them aware they should properly treat their customers.
Response no 3 told me only that "the mails are being sent to -insert my email address here"

It's almost as though he has suddenly realised the address is not the correct one
The email quoted is of course, exactly the one being used for the support request
Old 6th March 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
And yet response no 4 was - Make sure to also sign up to the newsletter as this covers most of the promos.

I can't deal with this idiocy any further.
The complete refusal to enter into any dialogue and just to mail back a single sentence of irrelevant info is presumably their way of meeting their support response targets or something.
Old 6th March 2018
Lives for gear

I appreciate that you are frustrated but I'm sure we can get to the bottom of this. In this particular case there were some unforeseen circumstances around this particular emailing that affected the communication and I believe there was a misunderstanding internally that affected you both. I appreciate your patience and I am sure the situation can get sorted for you both.
Old 6th March 2018
Lives for gear

EDIT: Taken to PM. Thanks Peter.
Old 7th March 2018
Lives for gear

Go get ‘em, Peter
Old 7th March 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
So after an initially more hopeful response from IK the final word is that only those opted in to the newsletter will receive these additional content mails.

Doesn't seem to agree with what you were implying before.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

ANyone able to comment how does it compare to Arturias collection?
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by telecode View Post
ANyone able to comment how does it compare to Arturias collection?
Please ignore and disregard. I found answer in another thread.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search