The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
LiquidSonics releases Seventh Heaven and Seventh Heaven Pro Native Reverbs
Old 7th December 2018
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macaroni View Post
Do you mean using two reverbs in series on the same Aux channel or two separate Aux channels with reverb?
I meant 2 separate sends. Since SH is a clean Bricasti sound I like to mix it with just a touch of a flavor convolution type reverb. Curious to know if others are doing this and with which verbs. The saturation plugin is a nice idea.
Old 27th August 2019
Gear Head

Just wanted to give a shoutout to Matt at LiquidSonics. Beautiful reverb and incredible customer service.
Old 4th October 2019
Lives for gear

I purchased Seventh Heaven today and have it working in Reaper and Studio One 3.55 but it does not show up in Studio One 4.53. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, reset my blacklist without success, any ideas?
Old 8th October 2019
Lives for gear

I’m part of the club and YEP. Beautiful plug.
Attached Thumbnails
LiquidSonics releases Seventh Heaven and Seventh Heaven Pro Native Reverbs-9a825cb7-9913-4de0-b72a-1c0697f30021.jpg  
Old 13th October 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will The Weirdo View Post
I purchased Seventh Heaven today and have it working in Reaper and Studio One 3.55 but it does not show up in Studio One 4.53. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, reset my blacklist without success, any ideas?
Just a follow up.....

With Liquidsonics support help I was able to find a solution.

First I had to update the iLok manager software and then manually delete my Studio One 4 blacklist file and it works great.

It's also a very nice smooth cleanish verb and well worth the money IMHO.
Old 13th October 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Just a follow up.....

With Liquidsonics support help I was able to find a solution.

First I had to update the iLok manager software and then manually delete my Studio One 4 blacklist file and it works great.

It's also a very nice smooth cleanish verb and well worth the money IMHO.
And even BETTER with the nebula pre
Old 20th October 2019
Lives for gear

Quickly Seventh Heaven has become one of my favorite ITB verbs..... and between my algo verbs and Nebula verbs I have a large selection ITB.
Old 27th October 2019
Lives for gear

I've activated the demo a few days ago in order to compare this to the old(er) Samplicity IR's I have. When I compare the stuff I use the most (some ambiences and the Studio B close & far programs) I must say that I don't hear any difference.

Anyone with better ears care to point me in the right direction and tell me what difference I should be hearing? I know the Seventh Heaven has more programs and is more flexible but I seldomly change the parameters in the samplicity IR's (used with Cubase REVerence)

Herwig
Old 27th October 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadPoet View Post
I've activated the demo a few days ago in order to compare this to the old(er) Samplicity IR's I have. When I compare the stuff I use the most (some ambiences and the Studio B close & far programs) I must say that I don't hear any difference.

Anyone with better ears care to point me in the right direction and tell me what difference I should be hearing? I know the Seventh Heaven has more programs and is more flexible but I seldomly change the parameters in the samplicity IR's (used with Cubase REVerence)

Herwig
I still have the Samplicity IRs lying around and haven’t compared but they are just static impulses at the end of the day, as opposed to the fusion IR tech employed in Seventh Heaven which from memory uses more samples to achieve more of a dynamic sound.

I have compared Seventh Heaven with the Bricasti in Slate Digital Verbsuite which also uses fusion IR tech and Seventh Heaven (basic) is quite a noticeable improvement. Not that any of this helps if you can’t hear a difference!
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Will there be a black friday sale again?
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistaD View Post
Also Interested!
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistaD View Post
Yes, starting on Black Friday
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

The LiquidSonics Black Friday Sale is now in full swing
Old 1 week ago
TJ5
Gear Nut
$49 Seventh Heaven
$179 Seventh Heaven Pro
$199 Seventh Heaven Pro Bundle
$249 Seventh Heaven Pro w/ Lustrous Plates Bundle
$259 Seventh Heaven Pro w/ Illusion Bundle
$299 Seventh Heaven Pro w/ Lustrous Plates & Illusion Bundle
$99 Illusion
$149 Illusion w/ Lustrous Plates
$79 Lustrous Plates
$119 Lustrous Plates w/ Seventh Heaven
$99 Reverberate 2
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

That's $120 off Seventh Heaven Pro. Even more than I was hoping for.
Old 1 week ago
I broke down and finally purchased 7th Heaven Pro. I've been wanting it for some time. The sale price, coupled with the cross-grade for already having Illusion, was too tempting to pass up. Much appreciated, LiquidSonics.
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Yes bought it too!
Amazing copy of my M7 !
Just compared large hall / small hall / Vienna hall really quick
To be honest I couldn't tell a difference to the original M7!
Was just a quick drum Sample Test, but it was amazingly good !!

Need to compare it a bit longer but I needed to pull the trigger already
Old 1 week ago
TJ5
Gear Nut
I bought the $299 bundle and had some really good results already with just the presets. Looking forward to learning these plugins. I haven't researched any forum threads on these yet but I hope I can use an external controller for them.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

I was waiting for the Liquidsonics BF sale to pounce on Lustrous Plates, which I’ve been using as part of the Slate bundle. Lustrous Plates is the first/only thing to take the sting out of losing UAD’s EMT140 when I jumped ship from that platform a couple of years ago. Tried all the other usual suspects and, though some are pretty good, nothing had that smoky, expansive lushness to me - until Lustrous. Anyway I was waiting for this sale to buy a perpetual license of that because I’m getting out of the Slate bundle. I’ve of course heard the talk of Seventh Heaven since it came out and always intended to demo it. Figured I needed to go ahead and check it out during the sale.

I mean, hot damn. I don’t know what to say except that Seventh Heaven is what I was hoping most of the other reverbs I’ve purchased were going to be. Finally a reverb that doesn’t sound pasted on. It really does place your sources in the space. I’m pretty amazed by it. When you stop playback it doesn’t jar you with the “oh, there’s the Reverb Effects Box Making A Sound” thing. It just sounds like the instruments that were just playing are now decaying out in the space.

What a beautiful sounding reverb. I also downloaded Illusion and I’m going to get all three of them in the sale bundle. This is just really good stuff.

Last edited by Ragan; 1 week ago at 05:44 AM..
Old 1 week ago
M2E
Lives for gear

So I own Reverberate 2 & Seventh Heaven plugins. Is it worth it to upgrade or buy the other plugins really?

Love to see what you guys think before trying them myself.

I hardly use them but Seventh Heaven (The small version not Pro) reverbs are really nice.

Thanks Marc
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Illusion and SH pro are just on another level, comparing to other reverbs on the market. Illusion is not much talked about but it has so much under the hood and it sounds so “organic” it is amazing. I got them all and use them all the time along with 10 outboard reverbs and effects.
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

I was also looking to get SHP for quite a while and finally found some time to demo it. And wow, I compared it on vocals and guitar to most of the other reverbs out there, but it just sounds so much more real and puts it all in a very warm space. I was also very impressed with Illusion and loved the options on it, for example that one can control the early reflections in great detail.

I actually just wanted to get SHP but I am pretty sure I will get the $299 Seventh Heaven Pro w/ Lustrous Plates & Illusion Bundle.
I did not plan on spending so much money on reverbs, but this seems like a really good offer and I was pretts impressed with the Liquidsonics reverbs from the first day demoing them.
Just one question, how is the CPU usage of the three? I would love to use them (especially Illusion and SHP) as my new main reverbs and will probably need several intances on a track. Are they more CPU hungy than others, for example Pro-R or R4?
Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear

SHP all over all my stuff ever since it came out

Seriously good verb.
Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockorama View Post
SHP all over all my stuff ever since it came out

Seriously good verb.
I agree, I've never like cleaner verbs ITB until Seventh Heaven..... I love the way it blooms without being metallic. It rounded out my ITB verb search, I team it with all my darker dense Nebula verbs with great results.
Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
I agree, I've never like cleaner verbs ITB until Seventh Heaven..... I love the way it blooms without being metallic. It rounded out my ITB verb search, I team it with all my darker dense Nebula verbs with great results.
Yeah seems to pair well with many things. The bloom is lovely.
Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear

I'm not sure if this has been confirmed yet:

Does Pro have a sonic advantage over Standard if using the exact same presets/settings?

Do the Pro presets add something, sonically, over Standard because they utilize Bricast V2 presets (I was under the impression that V2 implemented some audible advantages over V1)?

If it's not obvious, I'm trying to judge whether Pro "sounds" better in general, or if Pro really relates to the added adjustability.
Old 6 days ago
Here for the gear

Not sure about your first question, but for the second one about V1 and V2 presets, see the great video from Michael White (I already set the start time to where he talks about it)
https://youtu.be/EDGC4io6aZM?t=285
Old 5 days ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by elambo View Post
I'm not sure if this has been confirmed yet:

Does Pro have a sonic advantage over Standard if using the exact same presets/settings?

Do the Pro presets add something, sonically, over Standard because they utilize Bricast V2 presets (I was under the impression that V2 implemented some audible advantages over V1)?

If it's not obvious, I'm trying to judge whether Pro "sounds" better in general, or if Pro really relates to the added adjustability.
You're not going to get any acoustic advantages from a preset in the pro than had you loaded the same preset in the standard. No messing around with acoustic compromises there, you just get the deeper editing capabilities when using the pro.

There are a few differences you'll easily notice between a M7 v1 and v2 patch including an increase in the amount of modulation and the roll-off being somewhat brighter in v2 giving them a different character. Don't forget to check out the nonlins if you've not done so, those were a great addition in the v2 firmware and are reproduced in the pro. Brilliant on drums, I love using those even more than the nonlin prog from the original RMX16.
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidsonics View Post
You're not going to get any acoustic advantages from a preset in the pro than had you loaded the same preset in the standard. No messing around with acoustic compromises there, you just get the deeper editing capabilities when using the pro.

There are a few differences you'll easily notice between a M7 v1 and v2 patch including an increase in the amount of modulation and the roll-off being somewhat brighter in v2 giving them a different character. Don't forget to check out the nonlins if you've not done so, those were a great addition in the v2 firmware and are reproduced in the pro. Brilliant on drums, I love using those even more than the nonlin prog from the original RMX16.
Oh, a Liquidsonics RMX16 would be an instant buy.

Just sayin...
Old 5 days ago
How is the CPU load? Compared to for instance ValhallaDSP verbs?

I suspect more, but how much, a lot more, a little or insanely more?
My nMP2013 is outta juice for heavy loads anymore.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search