The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Introducing Antipop Studio TeslaST, the best kept secret for larger than life mixes
Old 17th April 2017
Software Introducing Antipop Studio TeslaST, the best kept secret for larger than life mixes

Hi guys,

I'm very happy to introduce you our first plugin: TeslaST.

TeslaST is a very special plugin that replicates a pretty unknown hardware piece used by well known A list mixing engineers.

TeslaST can be used as a stereo enhancer to increase a track´s stereo field width to make it sound bigger and wider than the original, even placing the sound outside of the speaker´s location. Used as a stereo manipulator, you can adjust the distance of the center and the width of the sides. And, of course, it´s 100% mono compatible as well as works equally well in speakers or headphones. Here are some examples of what you can do:
  • Increase the track´s stereo field width to make it sound beyond the speaker´s placement, helping you to create a bigger impact in the mix and providing space in the center.
  • The ability to hear effects returns coming from outside of your sound field.
  • Recover lost stereo content in a mastering session.
  • Control the stereo content in a full mix, using it in the master buss channel.
  • Use it as a “send effect2 to have control over the amount of widening, by sending more or less to the effect.

Introducing Antipop Studio TeslaST, the best kept secret for larger than life mixes-tesla.jpg

This stereo enhancement technique was first used on the album ¨Baby¨ by the famous Swiss band Yello. By the mid 90s it was used on radio broadcast stations such as the UK´s Radio One and Radio Four, live by artists such as Orbital, Moby, Carl Cox, Frank Sinatra and the Mills Brothers as well as in films such as Back To The Future 2 and Disney´s Little Mermaid.

Nowadays, this technique has become part of the sound of great mixes by artists such as Fleetwood Mac, John Mayer, Coldplay, The Black Keys and Arctic Monkeys.

The original hardware is very hard to find, but there are some still in use in several important studios worldwide. The impressive stereo enhancement effect made this unit a very desirable piece of gear, but with a street price of close to US$6,000 in 1990, it was only accessible to big artists and studios. Several years later it was the inspiration for a variety of units from different manufacturers who took the concept in different directions.

TeslaST, our vision of the original unit, has been in development for almost two years, using three different reference units to achieve the best possible results. We have allowed for some improvements in order to better the stereo manipulation and provide mastering grade sound. Every meaningful stage has been modelled from the schematics, thoroughly matching by hand the behaviour of the TeslaST against the reference units, providing everything that makes the hardware unit so revered, while maintaining the clearest sound possible, therefore enabling it to be used as a mastering processor as well.

Features
  • Larger than life stereo enhancement effect. The sound will be perceived coming from beyond your speaker’s placement.
  • Many options for stereo control and manipulation: Stereo Spread, Center Distance, Balance, and LMF Spread for extra stereo enhancement.
  • 100% mono compatible.
  • Parallel operation with a Mix/Dry control.
  • Zero latency.
  • Analog-style correlation meter.
  • Mastering grade processing.
  • Highly optimised DSP code for low CPU usage.
  • Component level circuit modelling.
  • AU, VST, AAX32, AXX64, Mac/Window
  • Available a 60 days not limited trial version.

It's now on sale for a limited time at: https://antipopstudio.com/product/te...o-manipulator/

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do :-)
Attached Thumbnails
Introducing Antipop Studio TeslaST, the best kept secret for larger than life mixes-tesla.jpg  
Old 17th April 2017
Here you have an quick audio demo:

:-)
Old 17th April 2017
Gear Addict

Congratulations on your first release, This looks very interesting, and the video demo sounds great, I will be checking this out for sure when I get some time, I'm pretty certain I will be buying this.
Old 17th April 2017
Lives for gear

Hmm.. anybody got a clue of what hardware is being "emulated" here? To me it sounds like quite ordinary Mid/Side processing with perhaps some added K-Stereo/70's HAAS delay trickery.

First audio demo sounds horribly nauseating in my opinion. Second example (with the vocal) sounds exactly like what you can do with very basic M/S processing (just boost the side like crazy) and actually very unpleasant. The only interesting part is the last example but even that can be achieved with some common HAAS trickery + side signal boost (and it seems to have the same issues as that "trickery").

So.. is this another plugin trying to cash in on fairly simple known stereo tricks? Marketing blurb suggests this is more of a gimmick than anything else.. why else would you need to mention cost of some "very rare" hardware and all the other marketing BS? Not confident enough that the plugin can sell itself based on the sound?

EDIT: Looks quite similar to what the Portico 5014 does and what the first and 2nd version of the Neve Masterpiece stereo image manipulation section does.. which is based on the 70's HAAS trickery that I mentioned earlier (which is also what K-Stereo is kind of based on.. still don't understand how Bob Katz got a patent on an already established trick). Then again, it's said to be 100% mono compatible which is not the case as soon as you start messing with phase and delays, unless you target only the side signal of course.

EDIT2: Nope, I was wrong. There's nothing happening to the mid channel, it's all on the side so it's indeed 100% mono compatible. The demo .zip file is large because it contains both OS-X and Windows installers.

Last edited by bmanic; 17th April 2017 at 02:30 AM..
Old 17th April 2017
Lives for gear

Looks like another fairly expensive plugin that hasn't been tested at all. What's up with the sudden influx of indie developers of late? Why skimp on proper testing?

1) Knobs have no default position that you can return to with a double click or CTRL click or any standard variation.
2) Presets do not work properly.. you select a preset and you get a change in sound but no knob positions move.. as soon as you touch any knob, the preset settings don't work any more.
3) Copy protection is very clumsily made Challenge & Response system
4) EDIT: I was wrong. There's no aliasing. Only a tiny bit of either dithering or truncation noise way down).

So far the positives are..

1) I can't quite figure out how this works yet (this is just a matter of time though) (EDIT: figured it out.. basic Mid/Side processing with a shelving EQ on the side)
2) Demo period is a very generous 60 days unlimited

Negatives:

1) Very expensive for a rather amateur back-end (checkout process and C/R copy protection system)
2) clearly not been beta tested properly (again, I could forgive this if the price was "indie" but this is squarely priced in Waves/Plugin-Alliance/IK Multimedia category while the execution is clearly one-man-project thing).

So yeah, will test this further but at this price I simply find it an investment not to be taken seriously yet until the developer has proven himself. These stereo manipulation things are a dime a dozen and so far it feels like there's quite a lot of Mid/Side trickery going on which can be done with tons of other plugins.

Last edited by bmanic; 17th April 2017 at 11:25 AM..
Old 17th April 2017
Bedini BASE.
Old 17th April 2017
Lives for gear

I was able to phase cancel TeslaST to -70dB by just using Voxengo MSED (which is free btw). This was with TeslaST set to "Normal" LMF Spread mode. This keeps the frequency response flat (tested with an impulse response). The LMF Spread knob is a simple Shelf EQ applied to the side.

So far I'm not seeing any "magic" in this plugin at all. Definitely not for 149 euros worth.

Sorry to rain on this parade but these quick cash-ins on stereo "magic" plugins have always been a petpeeve of mine. It all started when Brainworx tried selling simple mid/side processing as something unique.

I'll give it a go and see if I can't also match the shelves with Pro-Q2 set to it's mid/side mode.

Last edited by bmanic; 17th April 2017 at 03:29 AM.. Reason: grammar
Old 17th April 2017 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Hepworth View Post
Bedini BASE.
Okay.. so if this is properly analogue modeled it should then show at least some harmonics, which it doesn't. EDIT: nope, was wrong about the aliasing. No aliasing.

So far it's just a slightly wonky Mid/Side process with weird amount of minimum/maximum gain ranges of the knobs (which isn't exactly +/- 12dB) that makes it hard to match the exact gain with Voxengo MSED.

I'm not impressed to say the least.

EDIT: http://www.bedini.com/base.htm

LOL at the marketing gibberish. They've created a simple mid/side processing unit with a shelving filter (if the plugin is accurate).

Quote:
How do they do that?

The exact modulation that allows B.A.S.E. to create its unique sensory effects is among trade secrets known only to a handful of people at Bedini Electronics, Inc. Presumably, to best pioneer new developments they will keep this knowledge from the public arena. What can be said is that the system uses a form of interferometry to fool the ear, allowing the listener's right ear to hear exclusively right channel information whilst the left ear hears only the left. This leaves the listener in no doubt, that without headphones, 50 Hz rooms, waveguides or any other gadgetry, he/she can perceive sounds coming from around the room, and is free to walk around with a truly balanced rendition of both speakers in his/her headspace at any time.
Right..

Well, I'll give it a bit more testing but so far this is squarely looking like typical audiophile voodoo sold to people who don't happen to be in-the-know (about mid/side processing or other stereo separation techniques). It wouldn't be the first time "black magic boxes" are sold for ridiculous money when they are in fact very simple well known processes.

EDIT: Was able to null the TeslaST to -78.4dB by carefully tweaking the gain on Voxengo MSED. I feel like further nulling is definitely possible (probably all the way down to 24bit noise floor) if I had more control over the fine tuning of the gain.

EDIT2: If there is at least some kind of analogue modelling going on then there's probably a bit of crosstalk emulation going on which could explain the rest. My ear is hearing a slight difference so something is happening with the plugin that can't quite be explained with simple mid/side. But the differences are definitely very subtle (and my middle name is "subtle").

Last edited by bmanic; 17th April 2017 at 11:26 AM..
Old 17th April 2017
Lives for gear

Here's a blind test. One of these examples is Voxengo MSED (free plugin) and one is TeslaST. Can you tell a 149 euro difference?
Attached Files

B.mp3 (1.30 MB, 8681 views)

A.mp3 (1.30 MB, 8577 views)

Old 17th April 2017
Lives for gear

Another blind test. This time I managed to null it down to -92dBFS.

Which one is which? I've also included the original without any stereo processing (X.mp3).
Attached Files

A1.mp3 (510.4 KB, 8289 views)

B1.mp3 (510.4 KB, 8272 views)

X.mp3 (510.4 KB, 8203 views)

Old 17th April 2017
Here for the gear

App

I just tried it now and my conclusions are as follows:

It is true that the plug-in lacks some aesthetic touches in the presets, but honestly, what professional do you need and use the presets? The presets are for young people who start and need a reference point to hold their insecurities. However, fix it and surely have taken another step.

Secondly I read here that probably this plugin is developed with a single man and that there is no team behind. But I really do not care much, I want quick results and I don´t care if there is Standford University or an agile brain capable of creating things. My experience after 30 years in this profession is that when you least expect it appears someone who surprises you enormously.

Let's look at the audio part, which is what really interests me. HAAS? Lolololol At the moment you mix your outputs you can see without much experience that is not, is not HAAS. Clearly everything indicates that it is an M / S process. The blind tests are very good but I assure you that practically no plugin would surpass them, because we are talking about very subtle nuances. Therefore I can only refer to the facts that we can contrast. Here we compare this plugin with others of well-known name and many years of development, and wonders if the difference is worth the asking price. So we are in front of a plugin that at least is the same as the well-known name. The truth is that the plugin is absolutely clean in its sound and emulates what its creator announces. But no noise or harmonic so you have an original sound on which to add amornics or noises you want.

For everything said I like the plugin, is clean and allows me to do things in the field of stereo quickly and with a single tool. And if the price is expensive or cheap is a personal question of each person, I do not mind paying a little money to save resources on my computer when I get to do something with a single plugin. For those who think it's a bit expensive now they can buy it for $ 99 and big discount
Old 17th April 2017
Lives for gear

First post on this forum and it's defending the dev, not suspicious at all
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesha View Post
First post on this forum and it's defending the dev, not suspicious at all
You should read what I write carefully. I do not defend a developer, but I do not think that anyone should shoot anyone with poor arguments or without them. It would be better to post your arguments about the audio qualities of the plugin instead of filling post without content, do not bring any value to the thread beyond what is evident, is my first post, yes, do not be too smart to see him
Deleted b738100
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmanic View Post
Okay.. so if this is properly analogue modeled it should then show at least some harmonics, which it doesn't (checked down to noise floor where there is quite a bit of aliasing).
The Bedini Base is one of the most obsolete pieces of hardware in 2017 and you´re absolutely right, what it did can be done easily with msed or any decent m/s plugin.
But with a nice retro gui... the good old emperor comes to mind...
Old 17th April 2017
Hi again,

Quote:
1) Knobs have no default position that you can return to with a double click or CTRL click or any standard variation.
2) Presets do not work properly.. you select a preset and you get a change in sound but no knob positions move.. as soon as you touch any knob, the preset settings don't work any more.
3) Copy protection is very clumsily made Challenge & Response system
4) There's some low-level aliasing created by the plugin.. not sure why this is the case when there doesn't seem to be any non-linearities going on.
1. This is gonna change in the next revision. Thanks for the heads up!
2. I'll give this report to the developers. To be honest, it's not something that I ever use.
3. After long discussions, we decided that a common Challenge & Response method would be conveniente for the users.
4. Again, thanks for the report, could you elaborate this more?

The plugin could be use for free for a very generous 60 days time period. We believe that we have something special here and, if you use it, you will be happy to buy this.

Regards
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by perochadro View Post
You should read what I write carefully. I do not defend a developer, but I do not think that anyone should shoot anyone with poor arguments or without them. It would be better to post your arguments about the audio qualities of the plugin instead of filling post without content, do not bring any value to the thread beyond what is evident, is my first post, yes, do not be too smart to see him

Not less suspicious that you got logged in today with only two posts, at this very thread!
What Bmaniac is providing IS arguments about the audio.
And from what i read from him in many many threads, he knows what he is doing.
AND, a plugin that has those flaws, that the preset doesnt work.
Regardless of one is using them or not, if they are there, and not working, the plugins has flaws however you turn the table.
You dont go buy a car, and say, well the backdoor i broken. So, you only gonna sit at the frontseat. There is no one driving from the backseat!

I also read that you are defending the developer! The rethoric you are using, show nothing else really.

Lives for gear

Quote:
Let's look at the audio part, which is what really interests me. HAAS? Lolololol At the moment you mix your outputs you can see without much experience that is not, is not HAAS. Clearly everything indicates that it is an M / S process. The blind tests are very good but I assure you that practically no plugin would surpass them, because we are talking about very subtle nuances. Therefore I can only refer to the facts that we can contrast. Here we compare this plugin with others of well-known name and many years of development, and wonders if the difference is worth the asking price. So we are in front of a plugin that at least is the same as the well-known name. The truth is that the plugin is absolutely clean in its sound and emulates what its creator announces. But no noise or harmonic so you have an original sound on which to add amornics or noises you want.

For everything said I like the plugin, is clean and allows me to do things in the field of stereo quickly and with a single tool. And if the price is expensive or cheap is a personal question of each person, I do not mind paying a little money to save resources on my computer when I get to do something with a single plugin. For those who think it's a bit expensive now they can buy it for $ 99 and big discount
Eh? Let me guess, you are either the developer or a beta tester. Didn't read my posts fully and got defensive?

Yes, there's no HAAS stuff going on that is certain and I posted that as soon as I had the demo running. It was however not entirely clear for me by simply listening to the demos. I was also speculating due to the marketing blurb before I tried the demo.

Once I tried the demo it was clear the plugin is very simple.

99$ is cheap in your opinion for a process that is included in most modern daws, on a single knob? Okay then. You're entitled to your opinion. In my opinion this smells like a clear cash grab.

.. and the whole "2 years in development" I mean come on.. that's got to be BS. The FabFilter dudes had Pro-L in development for something like 2 years and that is NOT a simple plugin with known components.

Remember that Alan Blumlein invented Mid/Side processing in 1931! He called it "Stereo Shuffling".. where the shuffling bit means adding an EQ to the side signal. These are extremely well known, very old methods. There's no "magic" here.

This is what makes these kinds of plugins so pretentious in my opinion.. and definitely not at all worth the money. Thus my conclusion that it's a cash grab, or a very unfortunate developer who has been living under a rock and hasn't heard about m/s processing before and thinks he has copied a "magic" hardware box.

I've since read up on the Bendini box and it is indeed just a simple Blumlein Stereo Shuffling unit. Confirmed by a bit of googling from disgruntled original users. It is however possible that the original components could have imparted some additional "nice stuff" due to tolerances but none of this seems to be modeled in the plugin.. and besides, you can do this kind of emulation very simply by sandwiching your favorite analogue modeling plugin in between a pair of Voxengo MSED plugins, one set to Encode and the other to Decode.

Keep in mind that Voxengo MSED was one of the very first VST plugins released. The original version has been around for more than 10 years now and it's always been free.

Anyhow, I've had my say. I don't think this plugin is anywhere near worth $99 or $149 (which is the full price). I can appreciate that the developer wants some money for his work but he is entering an extremely competitive space with a plugin that uses well known audio trickery from 1931! Not exactly a recipe for success, is it?
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio Escobar View Post
Hi again,
3. After long discussions, we decided that a common Challenge & Response method would be conveniente for the users.
When have you ever heard that a copy/paste fully manual C/R process is convenient for the user?

A C/R system works conveniently when it's done the way Plugin Alliance or Native Instruments does it. Fully automatic if you have a computer that is connected to the internet (and who hasn't this day and age?).

Also, a completely new company that has no reputation yet means that it's possible it wont be successful, thus people have the very real potential of loosing their investment with a C/R copy protection system. If the company goes bust, there's no way to make your plugin work on future systems. This is why C/R is very much frowned upon (rightly so).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio Escobar View Post
4. Again, thanks for the report, could you elaborate this more?

Regards
Yes I can. It was my mistake. There's no aliasing (or if there is, it's extremely low level). Looks like there's some noise but that could be dithering or truncation noise.

I'll edit the original post to be clear.
Lives for gear

Quote:
My arguments were NOT poor at all. They were very thorough and I did my work. It's not the first time I run test tones through plugins to see how they work. I've been at this for quite a while you know.

But you're obviously new here so I can forgive you for not knowing about my old mythbusting days.

I'm also not afraid to take back what I've said and correct mistakes I've made (I'm only human after all). I was wrong about the aliasing. There is none. That part is hopefully corrected. I've edited all old posts so that there's no misinformation for potential customers and I do apologize if this particular part has caused grief.

My conclusion still stands:

1) The original hardware unit was being marketed as a "magic voodoo miracle box" when in fact it's based on Alan Blumlein's stereo shuffling (aka Mid/Side + EQ) from 1931. A very well known audio process that can be done in ALL music software. The only thing needed is a couple of tracks, a channel fader and a phase reverse button. Then you need any EQ that has a shelf.

2) The plugin emulates a very simple process and has no real analogue modeling as far as I can tell. It's basically just a mid/side plugin with an EQ shelf. Something that is available in numerous free plugins and also available in pretty much every major DAW out there. There's no substance.. nothing worth any money in my opinion.
Old 17th April 2017
Gear Addict

Well done bmanic!

Hopefully your community spirited analysis might save some newbies a pretty penny.

AS well as Voxengo MSED (free) there is Boz Digital/Joey Sturgis Sidewinder (cost of Computer Music) or even Goodhertz Midside for half the cost of this one. And more besides.

Or do yourself a favour and buy Fabfilter Q2 (for the same cost) and turn up the sides and eq to taste, and much more added value besides.

There's nothing inherently wrong with this plugin but the marketing seems to be disingenous seeing as the developer must know that the techniques involved are common place nowadays
Old 17th April 2017
Gear Maniac

greed gets you no where,trying selling the plug in at £2 your sell far more ,
get your name out there..
look at the dollar store/poundshop always busy..
Lives for gear

Quote:
Welcome to Gearslutz..... where professionals dwell, lol.
Old 17th April 2017
Lives for gear

Messing with the M/S balance is definitely not the best way to make a track sound bigger!
The compromises are usually not worth it.

M/S is OK for corrective EQ in mastering but the best way to make your mix sound bigger is to get more stereo information at the tracking stage.

That's "if" you want your tracks wider - when did wider suddenly = better, sometimes more mono sounds better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehightenor View Post
when did wider suddenly = better, sometimes more mono sounds better.
Wise words indeed.
Old 17th April 2017
Gear Addict

I think there has been a bit of unfairness in this thread so far, I think it's actually a nice plugin, I don't agree with all the bashing.
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Sergeant View Post
I think there has been a bit of unfairness in this thread so far, I think it's actually a nice plugin, I don't agree with all the bashing.
I don't know, man. When you charge $150 for a plugin that does the same thing as a free plugin from almost a decade before, you can't expect to receive the "best plugin of the year" award.
Here for the gear

Quote:
Eh? Let me guess, you are either the developer or a beta tester. Didn't read my posts fully and got defensive?

Yes, there's no HAAS stuff going on that is certain and I posted that as soon as I had the demo running. It was however not entirely clear for me by simply listening to the demos. I was also speculating due to the marketing blurb before I tried the demo.

Once I tried the demo it was clear the plugin is very simple.

99$ is cheap in your opinion for a process that is included in most modern daws, on a single knob? Okay then. You're entitled to your opinion. In my opinion this smells like a clear cash grab.

.. and the whole "2 years in development" I mean come on.. that's got to be BS. The FabFilter dudes had Pro-L in development for something like 2 years and that is NOT a simple plugin with known components.

Remember that Alan Blumlein invented Mid/Side processing in 1931! He called it "Stereo Shuffling".. where the shuffling bit means adding an EQ to the side signal. These are extremely well known, very old methods. There's no "magic" here.

This is what makes these kinds of plugins so pretentious in my opinion.. and definitely not at all worth the money. Thus my conclusion that it's a cash grab, or a very unfortunate developer who has been living under a rock and hasn't heard about m/s processing before and thinks he has copied a "magic" hardware box.

I've since read up on the Bendini box and it is indeed just a simple Blumlein Stereo Shuffling unit. Confirmed by a bit of googling from disgruntled original users. It is however possible that the original components could have imparted some additional "nice stuff" due to tolerances but none of this seems to be modeled in the plugin.. and besides, you can do this kind of emulation very simply by sandwiching your favorite analogue modeling plugin in between a pair of Voxengo MSED plugins, one set to Encode and the other to Decode.

Keep in mind that Voxengo MSED was one of the very first VST plugins released. The original version has been around for more than 10 years now and it's always been free.

Anyhow, I've had my say. I don't think this plugin is anywhere near worth $99 or $149 (which is the full price). I can appreciate that the developer wants some money for his work but he is entering an extremely competitive space with a plugin that uses well known audio trickery from 1931! Not exactly a recipe for success, is it?
There is no doubt that you must have had a very difficult life, my comment on the little contribution of information was not referred to you, was referred to the user Lesha.

I appreciate any comment that from a forum is made on any news. Of course my extensive professional experience makes me quickly detect when comments are based on anything, as was the subject of HAAS.

I want to clarify that if you feel identified in it will be because you have reasons to be and I suspect that you know the developer and have no good friendship with him. There is no other way to explain that you have fired so quickly against a product that if it is not to your liking with not buying is enough.

I do not have the pleasure to know your portfolio, and believe me, I am now very curious about it, I understand it must be a good collection of ducks flying aimlessly, in any case if I want to say that you know how to win a huge legion that clap without stopping Any comments you make.
Here for the gear

Quote:
When have you ever heard that a copy/paste fully manual C/R process is convenient for the user?

A C/R system works conveniently when it's done the way Plugin Alliance or Native Instruments does it. Fully automatic if you have a computer that is connected to the internet (and who hasn't this day and age?).

Also, a completely new company that has no reputation yet means that it's possible it wont be successful, thus people have the very real potential of loosing their investment with a C/R copy protection system. If the company goes bust, there's no way to make your plugin work on future systems. This is why C/R is very much frowned upon (rightly so).
The brands you say are not in big events precisely for that reason. No event of worldwide importance will connect your DAWs to the internet to license a plugin, it would be an unforgivable madness that something would fail because the internet connection caused problems of unwanted access.

Surely you have never participated in an event of this type, believe me I do it daily, and I will not have problem in demonstrating it in private. Therefore C / R is the safest and there is no doubt about this.

Gentlemen, stop playing audio at home if we want the forum to be serious, many students read these forums and we are teaching them very wrongly

Quote:
Yes I can. It was my mistake. There's no aliasing (or if there is, it's extremely low level). Looks like there's some noise but that could be dithering or truncation noise.

I'll edit the original post to be clear.
I recommend you to watch carefully the power system of your audio hardware if you have noise
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOh View Post
I don't know, man. When you charge $150 for a plugin that does the same thing as a free plugin from almost a decade before, you can't expect to receive the "best plugin of the year" award.
This is what I said from the beginning. You can not sit in an armchair for years and think that you have the absolute truth, and the example of HAAS says everything, even though it has been rectified. Since the first post has given me the feeling that this was a confrontation with the developer for some enmity that is not confessed here.

Of course the plugin does not work miracles and fool is the think, but here it does not shoot against the marketing of the big brands, and it is not honest the one of the big ones, who has doubts that looks all that is written on binaural and is of An era similar to that of Blumlein
Old 18th April 2017 | Show parent
OMU
Lives for gear

Quote:
...I suspect that you know the developer and have no good friendship with him. There is no other way to explain that you have fired so quickly against a product that if it is not to your liking with not buying is enough.
You have no idea who bmanic (or any of us, for that matter) is, since you just joined this forum, where some of us have spent over a decade on. If you have pertinent arguments for defending the product, please do that, instead of engaging into this kind of judgements.
📝 Reply