The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Ample Sound Releases: Ample Bass Precision Extension
Old 11th April 2017
Gear Maniac

Ample Sound Releases: Ample Bass Precision Extension (UPDATE GIVEAWAY)

Hello!!

Ample Sound is proud to present the long awaited pick extension of Ample Bass Precision.
This expension is based on the legendary Fender Precision Bass, a four string electric
bass guitar model that was first introduced to the market in the fifties. ABP Extension
will bring a new versitile bass tone that will fit a wide variety of music genres,
including Rock, Metal and Brit-Pop.

Specs:

-Size: 1.55 GB, 24bit 44.1khz.
-AU, VST, AAX, RTAS and Stand-alone version included.
-Sustain, Palm Mute, Natural Harmonic, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Accentuated, Staccato, Dead Note 11 articulations.
-You need to own and have installed ABP II v2.51 or newer before using ABP Extension (Pick).

25% OFF
Introductory price of ABP Extension: $52 USD until May 11th (normally 69$)
Also, Ample Bass Precision will be available for $89 USD until May 11th (normally 119$)
amplesound.net

More info:

amplesound.net

THANK YOU !!!!

NEW UPDATE

To celebrate the release of Ample Bass Precision Extension, we are having an Ample Bass Giveaway:

CLICK HERE: April Ample Giveaway: A Chance to WIN Every Bass Guitar Plugin from AmpleSound - Sample Library Review

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Last edited by Jason Morin; 13th April 2017 at 04:11 PM.. Reason: GIVEAWAY UPDATE
Old 11th April 2017
Lives for gear

Awesome ! I like what I hear there :

Old 11th April 2017
Gear Maniac
I like it too, and I am in need of such a product.
Sadly I will not buy it due to challenge/response.
Old 12th April 2017
Lives for gear

There is something wrong with the installer for the ABPII Pick Extensioin. It doesn't seem to actually install the pick extension.

I purchased the Extension, at the discount price, and received the email with the link to install this file:

ABP2_Extension_1_Pick_FQ5VTF.dmg. Which I assumed is the installer containing the ABP Pick Extension. I downloaded and launched this installer file. Then I started the AS Host and selected "ABP II" and I was presented with the authorization request screen, I authorized the product. But there is no "Pick" tab for ABP II. Just "Finger" tab.

I don't understand what is going on here.
Old 12th April 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Polich View Post
There is something wrong with the installer for the ABPII Pick Extensioin. It doesn't seem to actually install the pick extension.

I purchased the Extension, at the discount price, and received the email with the link to install this file:

ABP2_Extension_1_Pick_FQ5VTF.dmg. Which I assumed is the installer containing the ABP Pick Extension. I downloaded and launched this installer file. Then I started the AS Host and selected "ABP II" and I was presented with the authorization request screen, I authorized the product. But there is no "Pick" tab for ABP II. Just "Finger" tab.

Weird, it worked fine for me.
Attached Thumbnails
Ample Sound Releases: Ample Bass Precision Extension-1_-_abp2.jpg  
Old 12th April 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by folkfreak View Post
Curious as to what "challenge/response" means here?
Old 12th April 2017
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Polich View Post

Dave did you update ABP to version v2.51. If that is still the case, can you send an email to [email protected] for support please.
Old 12th April 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Morin View Post
Dave did you update ABP to version v2.51. If that is still the case, can you send an email to [email protected] for support please.

I forgot to install the 2.51 update first. I have now successfully installed the Pick Extension for ABP II.

Great!
Old 12th April 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by folkfreak View Post
I like it too, and I am in need of such a product.
All authorization is done through the AS Host, which is always installed anytime you install an Amplesound product or extension. You then have to make sure you are connected to the internet,you launch the AS Host, select the instrument, click on the "Activate" panel, it brings up anopther panel where you enter your Amplesound login and password, and you're authorized. Then you close the AS Host and re-launch it and that's it.

This isn't really challenge/response as that would require a System ID and challenge code followed by a response code. AS Host is one of the simplest apps I've ever seen and authorization is always smooth.

Last edited by Dave Polich; 14th April 2017 at 12:12 AM..
Old 13th April 2017
Gear Maniac

Hello!

To celebrate the release of Ample Bass Precision Extension, we are having an Ample Bass Giveaway:

CLICK HERE: April Ample Giveaway: A Chance to WIN Every Bass Guitar Plugin from AmpleSound - Sample Library Review

THANK YOU!!!!!!
PLEASE SHARE: https://twitter.com/AmpleSoundNet/st...20292891197440
Old 16th April 2017
Old 24th April 2017
Old 26th April 2017
Gear Maniac

Ample Bass II Pick Extension Demo and Review

Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search