The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Stam Audio SA-73 single channel preamp / 399.00 - 499.00 !!! Condenser Microphones
Old 3rd February 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkybot View Post
I'm guessing no one got the email yet either? I don't mind the wait at this point, but just want to make sure I didn't get lost in the shuffle. Pre-ordered last March.
I recommend getting in touch with Joshua if you’re unsure about the status of your order.
Old 8th February 2018
Lives for gear

so about that schedule...
Attached Thumbnails
Stam Audio SA-73 single channel preamp / 399.00 - 499.00 !!!-9670c123-ed40-4bae-ab3b-bbed4fe59602.jpg  
Old 13th February 2018
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuanaconda View Post
I am almost done!

I think realistically we can start shipping them in 4 weeks

Will email clients who reserved
Hi..why i haven't got any email yet?thanks
Old 13th February 2018
Lives for gear
I emailed them and the response over the weekend was they would be shipping by month-end. I'm assuming the invoices will go out then.
Old 14th February 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
I emailed them and the response over the weekend was they would be shipping by month-end. I'm assuming the invoices will go out then.
Thanks for the update. So about two more weeks then..

Getting excited!!
Old 25th February 2018
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2c View Post
Thanks for the update. So about two more weeks then..

Getting excited!!
What I don't like is that it is so consistently and frequently missed, it would be more professional to just give the most conservative estimate in the first place. People would accept that more willingly, you know where you stand. Instead the deadline gets added to every couple of weeks.
Old 25th February 2018
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrizzi View Post
What I don't like is that it is so consistently and frequently missed, it would be more professional to just give the most conservative estimate in the first place. People would accept that more willingly, you know where you stand. Instead the deadline gets added to every couple of weeks.
exactly...and yes we all know the obvious answer:get a refund.
The problem is that you cannot collect money under a ''promise'' and after achieving our goaland many many delays suggesting people a refund.It is nice you offer a refund (you couldn't do something different anyway) but...not a solution .Even the people who ask finally for a refund,were used somehow.
I admire the effort and the quality of such small companies but...this situation is a big minus.
Old 25th February 2018
Gear Addict

Quote:
exactly...and yes we all know the obvious answer:get a refund.
The problem is that you cannot collect money under a ''promise'' and after achieving our goal and many many delays suggesting people a refund.It is nice you offer a refund (you couldn't do something different anyway) but...not a solution .Even the people who ask finally for a refund,were used somehow.
I admire the effort and the quality of such small companies but...this situation is a big minus.
Old 25th February 2018
Lives for gear

Still I feel like this is ultimately to our benefit. Better have it done in the time it takes instead of pulling off a rushed deploy, having to deal with recalls etc. But indeed, The delivery estimates have been too optimistic at times.
Old 26th February 2018
Lives for gear

The SA-76 and SA-73 project have face ridiculous delays, we have always had delays in the past, no matter how conservative the date, too many suppliers and it takes just one of them to be delayed for the entire production to suffer, however, with these 2 products it has been poor organization on my side and some technical difficulties with the SA-76 to get it to sound like the UREI.

I have no excuse and can only apologize for the long wait, we are in the process of moving the entire production to be made in Chile, this will reduce the wait time dramatically and we will have permanent stock on units.

Pre/order advantage will be discontinued this year, the discounts will go away as well. It was a good way of gathering capital and moving forward to start the company, we have enough clients and funds now to stop them.

Thanks again, the SA73 will start shipping in 10- days roughly, expect an invoice next week.

Currently shipping all SA4000 and SA-76's
Old 26th February 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
The SA-76 and SA-73 project have face ridiculous delays, we have always had delays in the past, no matter how conservative the date, too many suppliers and it takes just one of them to be delayed for the entire production to suffer, however, with these 2 products it has been poor organization on my side and some technical difficulties with the SA-76 to get it to sound like the UREI.

I have no excuse and can only apologize for the long wait, we are in the process of moving the entire production to be made in Chile, this will reduce the wait time dramatically and we will have permanent stock on units.

Pre/order advantage will be discontinued this year, the discounts will go away as well. It was a good way of gathering capital and moving forward to start the company, we have enough clients and funds now to stop them.

Thanks again, the SA73 will start shipping in 10- days roughly, expect an invoice next week.

Thanks for the honest update, it is appreciated.
Excited also to hear that Stam is growing and becoming a 100% Chilean operation!
Old 27th February 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:

Will that change any of the components you use today?
Old 5th March 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:

So this is the week the 73’s start shipping?
Old 8th March 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:

So as it is thursday now, I’m guessing these will not be invoiced this week?
Old 8th March 2018
Lives for gear

Will start sending invoices tomorrow
Old 9th March 2018
Lives for gear

Excellent news! I am assuming this means shipping starts next week?

Cant wait to hear my U87 through the SA73 into ny Crimson
Old 13th March 2018
Lives for gear

So a little bird told me these would start shipping in week 12
Old 13th March 2018
Gear Addict

Quote:
Will start sending invoices tomorrow
No any invoice yet
Old 13th March 2018
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stergios T. View Post
No any invoice yet
This is what you do, file a complaint if you used a card or paypal. Don't put up with the bullshyt. This guy is the epitome of penny wise and pound foolish. We're hoping to save some sheckles by buying cheap gear and paying for it with our anguish. We should NOT be dealing with this. Get the word out and people will stop falling for this ponzi scheme. Either he gets his act together or he goes out of "business".
Old 13th March 2018
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOFMD View Post
This is what you do, file a complaint if you used a card or paypal. Don't put up with the bullshyt. This guy is the epitome of penny wise and pound foolish. We're hoping to save some sheckles by buying cheap gear and paying for it with our anguish. We should NOT be dealing with this. Get the word out and people will stop falling for this ponzi scheme. Either he gets his act together or he goes out of "business".
That's your opinion.Many people have a different one from you.Some people may have delayed their work because of the continuous cancellations/..Nobody likes repeated postponements for the same reason.Please don't make me repeat what i i ve already wrote.I didn't ask from you anything regarding the delay.Joshua seems sincere and he admitts this situation..I quoted Joshua and iam waiting a response from him and an update.Don't suggest me what to write.:
Old 13th March 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stergios T. View Post
That's your opinion.Many people have a different one from you.Some people may have delayed their work because of the continuous cancellations/..Nobody likes repeated postponements for the same reason.Please don't make me repeat what i i ve already wrote.I didn't ask from you anything regarding the delay.Joshua seems sincere and he admitts this situation..I quoted Joshua and iam waiting a response from him and an update.Don't suggest me what to write.:
Hey Stergios

I can't seem to find your PayPal email on my inbox
Can you message me at [email protected] so I can invoice you now?
Thanks a lot and sorry for my slow response, we have so many orders and emails lately it has taken me forever to review things
Josh
Old 13th March 2018
Gear Addict

Quote:
Hey Stergios

I can't seem to find your PayPal email on my inbox
Can you message me at [email protected] so I can invoice you now?
Thanks a lot and sorry for my slow response, we have so many orders and emails lately it has taken me forever to review things
Josh
Hi joshua.i just sent you an email (from [email protected]) with my paypal address included.it is not the same with the address above.
thanks
Old 13th March 2018
Lives for gear
Hi Joshua, is the expectation that all invoices have gone out by now? I haven't received one either.
Old 13th March 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Hi Joshua, is the expectation that all invoices have gone out by now? I haven't received one either.
Could you email me as well please?
Thanks!
Old 19th March 2018
Lives for gear

So the SA73’s are finally shipping this week??
Old 24th March 2018
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2c View Post
So the SA73’s are finally shipping this week??
Did you get any info about a delivery? I thought when an invoice was sent out and paid it would mean the unit is pretty much ready to ship?
Old 24th March 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Did you get any info about a delivery? I thought when an invoice was sent out and paid it would mean the unit is pretty much ready to ship?
Normally yes but I have daily limit with the post office and have a lot of paid invoices so I am working through the list.

I started shipping them so it will be any day this week or next Monday at worst

Thanks for the patience
Josh
Old 24th March 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Joshua emailed me stating shipping would start next week (week 13)
Old 24th March 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Normally yes but I have daily limit with the post office and have a lot of paid invoices so I am working through the list.

I started shipping them so it will be any day this week or next Monday at worst

Thanks for the patience
Josh
Can I ask about your new API preamp? Are you considering of introducing a single channel version of it in the future as well? I only need one channel, same as with the ’73

Is the SA73 a half-rack size? I’m wishlisting for a 1 RU with one SA73 and one SA312, now that’d be classy! Combined with my SA4000, that’d make a killer 2RU solution to augment any ITB project (I have a gator 2 RU carry bag)

thanks
Old 27th March 2018
Lives for gear

ugh, week 13 is soon halfway through.. another delay?
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search