The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Stam Audio SA-73 single channel preamp / 399.00 - 499.00 !!! Single-Channel Preamps
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkybot View Post
I'm guessing no one got the email yet either? I don't mind the wait at this point, but just want to make sure I didn't get lost in the shuffle. Pre-ordered last March.
I recommend getting in touch with Joshua if you’re unsure about the status of your order.
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Addict

so about that schedule...
Attached Thumbnails
Stam Audio SA-73 single channel preamp / 399.00 - 499.00 !!!-9670c123-ed40-4bae-ab3b-bbed4fe59602.jpg  
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuanaconda View Post
I am almost done!

I think realistically we can start shipping them in 4 weeks

Will email clients who reserved
Hi..why i haven't got any email yet?thanks
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear
I emailed them and the response over the weekend was they would be shipping by month-end. I'm assuming the invoices will go out then.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkybot View Post
I emailed them and the response over the weekend was they would be shipping by month-end. I'm assuming the invoices will go out then.
Thanks for the update. So about two more weeks then..

Getting excited!!
Old 7 hours ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2c View Post
Thanks for the update. So about two more weeks then..

Getting excited!!
What I don't like is that it is so consistently and frequently missed, it would be more professional to just give the most conservative estimate in the first place. People would accept that more willingly, you know where you stand. Instead the deadline gets added to every couple of weeks.
Old 6 hours ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrizzi View Post
What I don't like is that it is so consistently and frequently missed, it would be more professional to just give the most conservative estimate in the first place. People would accept that more willingly, you know where you stand. Instead the deadline gets added to every couple of weeks.
exactly...and yes we all know the obvious answer:get a refund.
The problem is that you cannot collect money under a ''promise'' and after achieving our goaland many many delays suggesting people a refund.It is nice you offer a refund (you couldn't do something different anyway) but...not a solution .Even the people who ask finally for a refund,were used somehow.
I admire the effort and the quality of such small companies but...this situation is a big minus.
Old 6 hours ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrizzi View Post
exactly...and yes we all know the obvious answer:get a refund.
The problem is that you cannot collect money under a ''promise'' and after achieving our goal and many many delays suggesting people a refund.It is nice you offer a refund (you couldn't do something different anyway) but...not a solution .Even the people who ask finally for a refund,were used somehow.
I admire the effort and the quality of such small companies but...this situation is a big minus.
Old 1 hour ago
Gear Addict

Still I feel like this is ultimately to our benefit. Better have it done in the time it takes instead of pulling off a rushed deploy, having to deal with recalls etc. But indeed, The delivery estimates have been too optimistic at times.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search