The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
DIAMOND-COLOR EQ - Acustica & Studio DMI
Old 23rd February 2017
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicStrike View Post
I have no idea which tool are you referring to, but I guess is a HW emulation ..not a secret weapon.

Also if you are referring about a tool of Mr Luca P. well I think there are dozens of other tools that are in way more records that the one you are talking about...unless u are talking about a pultec eq, api or any other popular tool...but I think you modeled those already...and by the Plug in GUI seems like a very different EQ,

Also taking the notion you said :"Those productions had an huge impact on our culture and music in general." again there are soooo many other mixers that used other tools in their productions that had way more impact, so really this is a total exaggeration.

I guess you just love that HW EQ so much and is awesome you are bringing it in a plugin form.

It is very possible that I may love this plugin too, who knows, but I do not think this will be that revolutionary tool, do you know how many plugin developers said that already?? and here we are, still looking for a new revolutionary tool.
It is the only one 3 knobs magic tool that will save your bad mixing skills! :D
Old 23rd February 2017
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkstate View Post
It is the only one 3 knobs magic tool that will save your bad mixing skills! :D

awesome! I guess you are buying all of them!
Old 23rd February 2017
Lives for gear

so far
Old 26th February 2017
I just don't understand the internet sometimes... just take it for what is guys , an awesome plugin eq with switchable preamp color which reproduce a great hardware eq with its particular eq curves which werent available in other plugins before ... just try it and buy or not and make your own idea of the product...
Guys are selling their stuff, they wont say its bad! lol
But some guys like Slate or here Acustica really deliver quality plugins, so try to see if the hype is true each time and make your own choices, then comment, not the other way around...

Im really excited by this product and buying it asap as I own the original hardware and know those eq curves and would love to use them easily in my mixes while letting the hw sitting on ly master buss.

peace
Old 27th February 2017
Here for the gear

Looking forward to try it
Old 27th February 2017
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by findingtheSound View Post
I just don't understand the internet sometimes... just take it for what is guys , an awesome plugin eq with switchable preamp color which reproduce a great hardware eq with its particular eq curves which werent available in other plugins before ... just try it and buy or not and make your own idea of the product...
Guys are selling their stuff, they wont say its bad! lol
But some guys like Slate or here Acustica really deliver quality plugins, so try to see if the hype is true each time and make your own choices, then comment, not the other way around...

Im really excited by this product and buying it asap as I own the original hardware and know those eq curves and would love to use them easily in my mixes while letting the hw sitting on ly master buss.

peace
Maybe it is me but I turn over sometimes because of hyper marketed things with easy solutions for such a complex things. I know Acustica is doing its best but I like more facts and real experience than these talks about "nothing".
Yeah I fight it with sarcasm ;-)
Old 27th February 2017
Lives for gear

Normally when I say a new incoming tool is a milestone... it happens really!
I don't think I'm hyping so much
During 2016 I said "pink" was a milestone and it was
I said "sand" was a milestone, and all boards were reporting my exact feelings.
Now I'm telling you two things:
- Our best eq, pearl, is going to be updated and we are raising the bar again (btw Luca loves pearl)
- Diamond is a serious milestone.

Nowadays I'm doing a small dance production. I'm using all acustica products and even products from all other companies and surprisingly diamond is my first choice. Said that, there are tools I love for specific tasks, there are things I love in competitors.
But diamond is diamond!
Old 20th March 2017
Lives for gear

https://studiodmi.com/fotw/

Diamond really sounds great and nice
Old 20th March 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphod View Post
- Our best eq, pearl, is going to be updated and we are raising the bar again (btw Luca loves pearl)
is Pearl going to be updated again, or do you mean Pearl2 ??

cheers
Old 20th March 2017
Lives for gear

Hi guys,

Alright, as promised, here's PART I of my Video/Audio Demonstration of the upcoming, highly anticipated Diamond Acqua series plugins by Acustica Audio in Collaboration with Studio DMI.

I need to have your ATTENTION before watching this video, please FORGIVE me ahead of the Audio Spikes that you might hear from time to time (not often) during this demosntration as while making the video I forgot to bring up my Audio Buffer Size. But be assured, I believe you'll still be able to enjoy the full length of this video.

Thanks for your understanding

And as always, don't forget, this video intention is ONLY to let you hear in a few minutes what the PLUGIN is about, how it sound in real world period. No technics shared or HOW TO etc...

LINK:

PART II of Diamond Demonstration is on its way and it will feature and total different music style so you can really hear how this Colored EQ is versatile. Next video won't have these audio spikes ;-)

As @ Giancarlo & even @ Luca from Studio DMI has said, Diamond since we started Beta testing this baby, has become my GO to Colored EQ in all the mixes i've been working lately and its going to stay in my plugin Go To Arsenal that;s for sure.

Hope you'll enjoy and as always leave your comments ;-)

P.S Listen with your headphones or Studio Monitors to enjoy more
Old 20th March 2017
Gear Nut

Just watched the Studio DMI video with Luca... and... WOW!

Old 20th March 2017
Lives for gear

Has the price been announced ?
Old 20th March 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj.metissage View Post
Has the price been announced ?
I've read 149€ on the Acustica forum, but no idea of pre-sale price or coupons.
Old 20th March 2017
Lives for gear

Thanks for the reply. I find it a bit pricey, I'll wait for sales hopefully.
Old 20th March 2017
Gear Addict

So why are we being teased with video's and yet still can't go get it?
Old 20th March 2017
Lives for gear

@ Rico Sergeant

In 4 days it will be available if not mistaking ;-) Good things come with patience
Old 20th March 2017
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar View Post
@ Rico Sergeant

In 4 days it will be available if not mistaking ;-) Good things come with patience
4 Days! I can't wait that long.
Old 20th March 2017
Lives for gear

Want!
Old 21st March 2017
Lives for gear

Yes you will.
Old 23rd March 2017
Lives for gear
Oh come on, bring it on already! It's Friday here!!!
Old 23rd March 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
Oh come on, bring it on already! It's Friday here!!!
I'm itching to try this on a track I'm working on too :¬)
Old 24th March 2017
Lives for gear

Thank you for the coupon..ready to buy Diamond
Old 24th March 2017
Lives for gear

Today
Old 24th March 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphod View Post
Today
Bring it on G..release it..release it
Old 24th March 2017
Someone said coupon? Where to get it?
Old 24th March 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by heraldo_jones View Post
AA sent it out today. If you did not receive your coupon, send a ticket to support team

Btw, Diamond is out
Old 24th March 2017
Gear Nut

Diamond Color EQ is finally available to buy!

“Diamond - Color Eq” new high performance Equalizer is intended for professional audio use in recording, mixing and mastering applications to give you an incredible colours in your studio and most accurate digital representation of Studio DMI signature sound.

Commercial version:
http://www.acustica-audio.com/index....art&Itemid=189

Trial version:
Diamond - Color Eq (Trial)

Direct link to downloard the user's manual:
https://app.box.com/shared/static/hm...dlhx6hq88f.pdf
Old 24th March 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by heraldo_jones View Post
if you are in UK, i have coupons. pm for details. only for those in the UK though............
Old 24th March 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by drezz View Post
if you are in UK, i have coupons. pm for details. only for those in the UK though............
Not UK :(
Old 24th March 2017
Gear Addict

I have coupons just for Spanish customers. Mail us at info(at)rsproaudio(dot)com
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search