The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Boz Digital Labs Transgressor Available Now
Old 20th December 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BM Grabber View Post
I recommend using the Vst2 version for now... especially on Cubase (if you have not, please read my post above).
Thanks for the heads up. Although I also have Cubase I mainly use Ableton these days which only supports VST2. I'll keep this in mind though if I end up using it in a Cubase session.
Old 4th March 2019
Gear Addict

Is it just me or is anyone else feeling like there should be an input trim?
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

V2 is out now to existing users (not new ones, yet) as a free upgrade.

https://www.bozdigitallabs.com/product/transgressor/

Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Just a heads up to new users, it will be on sale tomorrow, so I would advise waiting a day before buying it. For those who already own version 1, you can get the upgrade today for free.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

Nice looking update! Thanks.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Excited to get into this!

I will of course download the update and play around, but Boz, would you mind sharing some thoughts on the changes you made to the terrific v1 of Transgressor?
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

I can't seem to find a link to a v2 upgrade. Just 1.7

Thanks
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Square Citizen View Post
I can't seem to find a link to a v2 upgrade. Just 1.7

Thanks
Follow the instructions in the email you have received as a registered user of the first Transgressor.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik Hjortnaes View Post
Follow the instructions in the email you have received as a registered user of the first Transgressor.
I haven't received one. Checked spam and trash. Guess I'll contact support. Thanks!
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik Hjortnaes View Post
When I first received the email last night I couldn’t proceed because I couldn’t add it to my cart - it said Out Of Stock

Just now I tried again and it worked as expected.
Haven’t had time to try it yet (going to have to restart my iMac to get Logic to validate it).
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatworld View Post
When I first received the email last night I couldn’t proceed because I couldn’t add it to my cart - it said Out Of Stock

Just now I tried again and it worked as expected.
Same here I had a post almost ready to post here some hours ago, describing the problem, when Boz answered my error report made earlier through email, that he had fixed it. And lo and behold
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Yeah, sorry. I woke up to over 100 emails all saying that it was out of stock. Made for a fun morning.

The main differences are the layout just makes it easier to use. It has more graphs and displays. It also has 4 bands on the EQ and draggy dots instead of knobs.

I also added MIDI input triggering. This makes it so you can send it MIDI and trigger off of that instead of the audio input or external sidechain. There have been times where I've wished I had that, so now it's there.

Basically, it fixes all the things that bugged me about the original version.
Old 4 weeks ago
Thank you for the free update!
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I didn't get an email to download version 2.!?
So signed in on the website, but it's not there

::
Mads
Old 1 week ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by bozmillar View Post
Yeah, sorry. I woke up to over 100 emails all saying that it was out of stock. Made for a fun morning.

The main differences are the layout just makes it easier to use. It has more graphs and displays. It also has 4 bands on the EQ and draggy dots instead of knobs.

I also added MIDI input triggering. This makes it so you can send it MIDI and trigger off of that instead of the audio input or external sidechain. There have been times where I've wished I had that, so now it's there.

Basically, it fixes all the things that bugged me about the original version.
Cool, thank you for maintaining your plugins. Thats great. I didn´t have version one but now you finally got me with version 2. I bow due to the fantastic current discount offer.
Cheers
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search