McDSP To Debut EC-300 Echo Collection At NAMM 2017
Old 30th November 2017 | Show parent
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC Biffro View Post
6+ months later...

Still no news guys?
You just bumped it letting think the "hey guyz Windows is ready" ...

Back to reality ....
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeezo View Post
You just bumped it letting think the "hey guyz Windows is ready" ...

Back to reality ....
Haha, soz.

Good to know I'm not the only disgruntled and neglected windows user...

My license is just sitting here gathering virtual dust.
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Haha, soz.

Good to know I'm not the only disgruntled and neglected windows user...

My license is just sitting here gathering virtual dust.
oh you bought it ? ouch tuff wait , i didn't bought it yet , i tend to be more prudent those dayz , and what happened with my all time daw , cakewalk sonar , gives me reason to emphasis my feeling
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
oh you bought it ? ouch tuff wait , i didn't bought it yet , i tend to be more prudent those dayz , and what happened with my all time daw , cakewalk sonar , gives me reason to emphasis my feeling
Haha, yeeep. I bought it on release day.

I didn't realise it was mac only, which I'm totally aware is my own fault lol.

I just assumed with it being McDSP, it'd be cross-platform.

Still - it's been "coming soon" for a while now.
Old 7th December 2017 | Show parent
Gear Maniac

🎧 5 years
Quote:
6+ months later...

Still no news guys?
its actually 9+ months....and thats why i canceled my monthly subscription. why pay if your not getting anything new!? the last 2 products are mac only!
Old 1st March 2018 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayt0n View Post
its actually 9+ months....and thats why i canceled my monthly subscription. why pay if your not getting anything new!? the last 2 products are mac only!
And now 3 more months and nothing...

Never buying anything from them again.
Old 2nd March 2018 | Show parent
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
Quote:

Stop'bumping it , you re making me hope for nothing each time lol

Ask em a refund ...they re cool and i don t think they would go crazy losing one sale
Gear Maniac

🎧 5 years
Quote:

yup!! what a joke! in 2017/2018, there is no reason why this should happen. both Mac and PC versions should be released at the same time...oh well

Quote:
Stop'bumping it , you re making me hope for nothing each time lol

Ask em a refund ...they re cool and i don t think they would go crazy losing one sale
I feel your pain Jeezo....but after over a year of waiting for it to come to PC, I think its time everyone just come to the hard realization that its not coming over to PC and just move on. Not point beating a dead horse!
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
Quote:
yup!! what a joke! in 2017/2018, there is no reason why this should happen. both Mac and PC versions should be released at the same time...oh well

I feel your pain Jeezo....but after over a year of waiting for it to come to PC, I think its time everyone just come to the hard realization that its not coming over to PC and just move on. Not point beating a dead horse!
I remeber some issue specially with presets management under windows , so maybe they're working on a new framework to then update all and then start releasing windows stuff ....

ALso i suspect that the windows portage might be done by a third party witch can lead to delays .... only speculations here
Old 27th April 2018 | Show parent
WKG
Lives for gear

5 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Haha, yeeep. I bought it on release day.

I didn't realise it was mac only, which I'm totally aware is my own fault lol.

I just assumed with it being McDSP, it'd be cross-platform.

Still - it's been "coming soon" for a while now.

I wanted this when it was first released but waited until a decent sale, grabbed it today from an online retailer for $41. Figured for sure that after a year the Windows version would be released.

I should have checked first, maybe Colin has retired....
Old 27th April 2018
WKG
Lives for gear

5 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
McDSP support responded that they have progress and are looking for a late spring 2018 release for the windows version.

That was a quick response, I just emailed an hour or so ago...
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
I Take back my original statement of Not liking this plug It has grown on me // still not my Favorite but it has its place in the top 3
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKER STUDIOS View Post
I Take back my original statement of Not liking this plug It has grown on me // still not my Favorite but it has its place in the top 3
So may ask what's your top 1 ?
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
So may ask what's your top 1 ?
I like AA lemon I like Excalibur I like sound toys I like Boz Delay even some of the PSP stuff and UAD stuff

LEMON \m/
Old 28th April 2018
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
Didn t knew about lemon ....
Old 28th April 2018
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Anybody know a delay which does progressive pitch shifting with each feedback loop. Kinda like echoboy rhythm mode but for assignable pitch feedback.
Old 28th April 2018 | Show parent
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaydees View Post
Anybody know a delay which does progressive pitch shifting with each feedback loop. Kinda like echoboy rhythm mode but for assignable pitch feedback.
On some you can edit each delay pitch like on a step sequencer , thinking about uvi relayer and traktion delay in their fx suite ....as well as d16 group one if i recall well...
Old 28th April 2018 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaydees View Post
Anybody know a delay which does progressive pitch shifting with each feedback loop.
Blue Cat Late Replies?
Old 28th April 2018
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Thanks guys, haven't tried any of these. Lots to look at. Kept trying to make it happen with Sandman Pro but nah.
Old 11th May 2018 | Show parent
Gear Maniac

🎧 5 years
hi. I bought the ec-300 and I'm very happy with it. I'm totally unfamiliar with Mcdsp stuff, but I'm very happy with ec-300 due to zero latency and low cpu (and no cpu spikes in my system).

it seems they are making sales while they are in their 20th anniversary.

what are in ur opinion the must have plugins from MCdsp that are zero latency and low cpu? thank u very much! :]

I'm already a Slate's subscriber, so I really don't want to stack subscription, though the one from MCdsp does look interesting.
Old 12th May 2018 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaeltn86 View Post
hi. I bought the ec-300 and I'm very happy with it. I'm totally unfamiliar with Mcdsp stuff, but I'm very happy with ec-300 due to zero latency and low cpu (and no cpu spikes in my system).

it seems they are making sales while they are in their 20th anniversary.

what are in ur opinion the must have plugins from MCdsp that are zero latency and low cpu? thank u very much! :]

I'm already a Slate's subscriber, so I really don't want to stack subscription, though the one from MCdsp does look interesting.
I own a ton of McDSP plugins and have been using their stuff for about 15 years.
I recommend their 6030 Ultimate Compressor. Very low CPU and really cool to be able to switch compressor models while retaining similar threshold, attack, and release settings.
The Retro Limiter is great too.
I also just bought their ultimate channel strip (on sale right now for a ridiculously low price) but I haven’t had a chance to play around with it yet. I’ve heard good things about it.
Old 5th July 2018 | Show parent
WKG
Lives for gear

5 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by WKG View Post
McDSP support responded that they have progress and are looking for a late spring 2018 release for the windows version.

That was a quick response, I just emailed an hour or so ago...

Well so much for a late spring Windows release....

Anybody else heard anything?
Old 12th July 2018
Gear Maniac

🎧 5 years
Who even really cares at this point!! This was released March 3rd 2017 and in less then 8 months it will be 2 YEARS OLD and still no sign of a windows version! Man am I ever glad I stopped giving them my money
Old 12th July 2018 | Show parent
Gear Maniac

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Who even really cares at this point!! This was released March 3rd 2017 and in less then 8 months it will be 2 YEARS OLD and still no sign of a windows version! Man am I ever glad I stopped giving them my money
who? microsoft?
Old 12th July 2018 | Show parent
Gear Maniac

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pag the LIVR;13415883y
who? microsoft?
lol...I love me some microsocks
Old 3rd August 2018
WKG
Lives for gear

5 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Windows download is up for EC 300.
Old 30th August 2018
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
I finally decided to try it before buying it , a chance cause looks like its vst 3 only and craqhing scan on studio one and sonar ...
Old 5th October 2019
Gear Nut

🎧 5 years
Holy heck the tape setting on this thing sounds amazing! I was really really hoping I could get the same sound out of one of my other delays so I wouldn't have to buy this...but none of them gave me quite what I was hoping for!
Old 5th October 2019 | Show parent
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike110492 View Post
Holy heck the tape setting on this thing sounds amazing! I was really really hoping I could get the same sound out of one of my other delays so I wouldn't have to buy this...but none of them gave me quite what I was hoping for!
It's a great delay, I just wish it didn't take SOOOOO long to open (AAX and AAX DSP at least). Sometimes I'll use something else just because I know I'm going to have to open and close the plugin window for it a lot and don't want the frustration of all the wait time. Also, would love a diffusion control. ;-) But the EC-300 is so easy to use and has so many very usable presets in it and to me just sounds nice in a track.
Old 5th October 2019 | Show parent
Gear Nut

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhoney View Post
It's a great delay, I just wish it didn't take SOOOOO long to open (AAX and AAX DSP at least). Sometimes I'll use something else just because I know I'm going to have to open and close the plugin window for it a lot and don't want the frustration of all the wait time. Also, would love a diffusion control. ;-) But the EC-300 is so easy to use and has so many very usable presets in it and to me just sounds nice in a track.
You know, I hadn't noticed how long it takes to open until you said something about it!
πŸ“ Reply