The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Antelope Announces Orion32 HD with digiport & USB3
Old 9th January 2017
Antelope Announces Orion32 HD with digiport & USB3

The new Orion32 HD
Anaheim, Calif., January 9, 2017 —Antelope Audio [NAMM Hall A - Booth 6596], a leading interface company specializing in world class clocking, conversion and FPGA-based vintage FX modeling, has announced the latest addition to its acclaimed Orion series of audio interfaces: Orion32 HD. Delivering 64 channels of stunning audio quality via HDX or USB3, the Orion32 HD is compatible with any DAW on the market, making it an excellent choice for users of both Pro Tools and Native systems.

King of Connectivity
With HDX, USB3, MADI, and ADAT, and S/PDIF connectivity and 32-in/32-out analog input via DB25, the Orion32 HD has all the connectivity you need for a wide variety of configurations in studios of all sizes. The Orion32 HD’s versatile routing and mixing software console for Mac and Windows further increases the possibilities, now featuring both Antelope’s classic color-coded routing matrix and an alternate matrix-style view to make routing easy and intuitive. It also features movable and resizable panels to help make the best use of your desktop real estate in multiscreen setups or when working on scoring or other applications that require quickly jumping between applications and windows.

Galactic Sound
The Orion32 HD delivers incredibly clear, accurate conversion thanks to Antelope’s best-in-class 64-BIT Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter management technology. A long time innovator in the field, the Orion32 HD, like the OCX HD and Trinity master clock before it, achieves depth and detail in stereo imaging and transient accuracy that ensures the most precise audio capture and playback. Two Word Clock or Loopsync Outs allow the Orion to serve as the centerpiece of your recording setup, or take your sound even further by using the Orion’s 10M/10MX Clock Inputs to connect Antelope Audio’s famous 10M or 10MX atomic clocks for unparalleled sonic perfection. The Orion32 HD also features mastering-grade monitor output borrowed from Antelope’s popular Pure2 Mastering Converter to ensure signal integrity in the analog domain.

Realtime Vintage FX
Antelope has been revolutionizing audio processing with its comprehensive suite of FPGA effects, providing hardware models of some of the most desirable vintage effects with near-zero latency. Antelope’s library of free FPGA effects is constantly growing and already includes a deep collection of equalizers, compressors, and guitar amplifier models based on analog gear used on countless hit records. Antelope’s fast FPGA processing, which measures only 2 samples of audio latency, helps these effects feel and behave just like the hardware they are based on, and also allows users to setup multiple near-zero latency monitor mixes right within the Orion32 HD’s mixer.

Silent Hero
Designed for efficiency, the Orion32 HD has no need for an internal fan, keeping your studio is free of noise pollution without requiring expensive isolation racks or a standalone machine room. The Orion32 HD also only requires a single rack space to deliver its dizzying 64 channels of I/O, making it perfect for space-conscious home and project studios as well as gear-saturated professional studios.

Price: $3495
Shipping: FEB 2017

Last edited by Clybourne; 19th March 2017 at 05:43 AM..
Old 9th January 2017
Lives for gear

Damn you guys are on top of your shyt
Old 9th January 2017
Lives for gear

Very interesting! The video mentions 'upgraded sound quality', does that meant that it's an improvement over the current Orion units? Just wondering if there's benefit for non-PT HD users over the current gen Orion.
Old 9th January 2017
Wowser...
Old 9th January 2017
Lives for gear
I'm sold! I was contemplating on my next DigiLink interface as I didn't want to invest in an Avid box. They seem to be moving away from manufacturing their own interfaces / converters and are now more into rebadging at inflated prices.

Thank you Antelope. You've made my decision much easier!
Old 9th January 2017
Gear Addict

Orion HD looks cool

Looks super cool.
Reduces my need for a MTRX significantly - although the Orion looks to be missing Dante....

Old 9th January 2017
Gear Head

Just watched the video, very very cool! Is it possible to calibrate the A/Ds and D/As or are they set to a reference level? Also is the monitor output only controlled via the software or is it possible to get some kind of 3rd party hardware to do that?

Currently looking long and hard at my HD Omni and HD i/o!!!
Old 9th January 2017
Lives for gear

No thunderbolt, no usb-c, but instead usb3. Would usb3 have the insanely low latency that thunderbolt/USB-c would have? Or is this really aimed at protools users, and a full native user would opt for the 32+?
Complicating that is the improved sound quality claim of the 32HD at the same price as the 32+. Will the 32+ be discontinued? Or sonically upgraded?

Guys have me interested!
Old 9th January 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfurry View Post
No thunderbolt, no usb-c, but instead usb3. Would usb3 have the insanely low latency that thunderbolt/USB-c would have? Or is this really aimed at protools users, and a full native user would opt for the 32+?
Complicating that is the improved sound quality claim of the 32HD at the same price as the 32+. Will the 32+ be discontinued? Or sonically upgraded?

Guys have me interested!
We really are targeting two different customers. Orion32+ is TB/USB and was just updated today, in fact, adding 6 more vintage FX and a new Matrix view, which are also now on Orion Studio, Goliath, and Zen Tour.

Orion32 HD is targeted towards Pro Tools HD users, who also work in Native, from time to time. We're also targeting other users who may prefer USB3, which is included in USB-C. The chips are the ones used in Orion Studio, Goliath, and Zen Tour. Listening tests have shown these units to be very close in sound to Orion32+, which shows the chips aren't the major sonic factor, as much as clocking, power supply technology and analog components along with overall design of the circuit.

We did update the chips, though and this is simply to make sure the specs are as competitive as possible vs. other HD compatible products. Again, many of which we are currently clocking, so key factors as stated in the video are 1) Antelope Clocking built-in. 2) 32 channels in one unit. 3) Included and growing library of realtime free fx. 4) Silent operation.

Thanks for your post and interest and I hope this helps clarify a bit.
Old 9th January 2017
Lives for gear

That Hot.Com!!!
Old 9th January 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clybourne View Post
We really are targeting two different customers. Orion32+ is TB/USB and was just updated today, in fact, adding 6 more vintage FX and a new Matrix view, which are also now on Orion Studio, Goliath, and Zen Tour.

Orion32 HD is targeted towards Pro Tools HD users, who also work in Native, from time to time. We're also targeting other users who may prefer USB3, which is included in USB-C. The chips are the ones used in Orion Studio, Goliath, and Zen Tour. Listening tests have shown these units to be very close in sound to Orion32+, which shows the chips aren't the major sonic factor, as much as clocking, power supply technology and analog components along with overall design of the circuit.

We did update the chips, though and this is simply to make sure the specs are as competitive as possible vs. other HD compatible products. Again, many of which we are currently clocking, so key factors as stated in the video are 1) Antelope Clocking built-in. 2) 32 channels in one unit. 3) Included and growing library of realtime free fx. 4) Silent operation.

Thanks for your post and interest and I hope this helps clarify a bit.
Looks great.

So what's happening with the other interfaces? I just took delivery of a Goliath 2 months back, and obviously those are fairly new releases. Would have been nice to have had HDX compatibility as an option, assuming HDX was already in the pipeline. It was a 5K investment in Antelope gear for me. I'm assuming that if you've added HDX to Orion, it's likely coming to Goliath.

Also while I'm venting, I'm not that impressed with you guys not offering the Studio One bundle + plugin freebie to existing owners. I missed the "purchased after" deadline by a month, but come on Antelope, it's a freaking 5K purchase! Not impressed by that at all. Especially after having had to wait months after ordering due to one of your inept distributors...

Would be different if there was an option to purchase at a discount or something like that at least for existing owners. Plus there was no info on what the "integrated version" of S1 actually means. I like companies that seem to value existing customers as much as new ones. It might give me pause in the future. In fact, I've got a Pure 2 I've ordered that I'm waiting to come in...

Anyway, the new Orion interface looks great though.
Old 9th January 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawk View Post
Looks great.

So what's happening with the other interfaces? I just took delivery of a Goliath 2 months back, and obviously those are fairly new releases. Would have been nice to have had HDX compatibility as an option, assuming HDX was already in the pipeline. It was a 5K investment in Antelope gear for me. I'm assuming that if you've added HDX to Orion, it's likely coming to Goliath.

Also while I'm venting, I'm not that impressed with you guys not offering the Studio One bundle + plugin freebie to existing owners. I missed the "purchased after" deadline by a month, but come on Antelope, it's a freaking 5K purchase! Not impressed by that at all. Especially after having had to wait months after ordering due to one of your inept distributors...

Would be different if there was an option to purchase at a discount or something like that at least for existing owners. Plus there was no info on what the "integrated version" of S1 actually means. I like companies that seem to value existing customers as much as new ones. It might give me pause in the future. In fact, I've got a Pure 2 I've ordered that I'm waiting to come in...

Anyway, the new Orion interface looks great though.
As for Goliath, there aren't plans at the moment to do HD because we've seen very little interest in all-in-one interfaces doing much in the HD world. Most HD studios want channel counts. We believe they will want our clocking, USB3 ability, free realtime FX and quiet operation. I hope our "bet" is the right one.

As for the Synergy Bundle, it costs us money for each license. It's a promotion. I'm sorry this one came after your purchase, but I can't rollback promotions that have to be budgeted for and this promotion is coming at the expense of other Marketing dollars. Most of the impact has been on Zen Tour, so far, so I think that's clearly the winner in the Bundle value offer.

Now, really, lets be fair here. We just gave you 6 more FX just today! This is double the value of the Synergy Bundle! We are currently working very hard on new compressors, and I don't usually talk about things we're working on, but this one is no secret. I think you're going to be very pleased quite soon about them. We are in NO WAY shape or form leaving behind our current customers. In the past month we have offered updates to every interface we have, other than the 2 channel units that don't have processing to add things to.

As for Studio One's features with Antelope, this is a new partnership and we hope it will grow and become something even cooler as time goes on. I simply don't yet know how cool, but we are talking with them about various things that are exciting and I do hope bare fruit.

So, that's my honest reaction. Glad you think the new product looks cool. We're always working on cool new things, but we are very focused to bring along our current customers however we can.

Thanks.
Old 9th January 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
As for Goliath, there aren't plans at the moment to do HD because we've seen very little interest in all-in-one interfaces doing much in the HD world. Most HD studios want channel counts. We believe they will want our clocking, USB3 ability, free realtime FX and quiet operation. I hope our "bet" is the right one.

As for the Synergy Bundle, it costs us money for each license. It's a promotion. I'm sorry this one came after your purchase, but I can't rollback promotions that have to be budgeted for and this promotion is coming at the expense of other Marketing dollars. Most of the impact has been on Zen Tour, so far, so I think that's clearly the winner in the Bundle value offer.

Now, really, lets be fair here. We just gave you 6 more FX just today! This is double the value of the Synergy Bundle! We are currently working very hard on new compressors, and I don't usually talk about things we're working on, but this one is no secret. I think you're going to be very pleased quite soon about them. We are in NO WAY shape or form leaving behind our current customers. In the past month we have offered updates to every interface we have, other than the 2 channel units that don't have processing to add things to.

As for Studio One's features with Antelope, this is a new partnership and we hope it will grow and become something even cooler as time goes on. I simply don't yet know how cool, but we are talking with them about various things that are exciting and I do hope bare fruit.

So, that's my honest reaction. Glad you think the new product looks cool. We're always working on cool new things, but we are very focused to bring along our current customers however we can.

Thanks.
Thanks for the response, I appreciate that. Fair enough regarding the S1 license fees. My only thing with the S1 bundle is that I can't really find a lot of info on it. I don't mind paying for things. For example, if there was some "special" version of S1, that integrated the Antelope FPGA in some new manner, that's something I'd probably be interested in purchasing on my own. If it's just a regular version of S1 Artist, then I'd like to know that also, as it's not a big deal for me to purchase that on my own if I decide to test out S1. Also wasn't sure if the plugins that came with that were FPGA or just standard plugins (which I assume now they are standard). If they were FPGA, then I was wondering if there was an option to purchase separately, etc.

Sorry, not trying to be a complainer, I was just trying to dig for the info on your website the other night and couldn't really find any details. I will check out the new plugins from today. Didn't know there were new ones, but I see you noted it above.

Thanks!
Old 9th January 2017
Lives for gear
HDX user here who just received my Zen Tour last week ---

Is RTL with USB3 and the new interface the same, lower or higher when tracking through a DAW as compared to the Zen Tour and Thunderbolt?

Zen Tour has 16 FX slots and the Orion 32HD has 32 inputs. Does the the Orion 32HD have 32FX slots? Is there more, less or the same DSP power in the Orion 32HD compared to the Zen Tour?

If the new one has more DSP power are there upcoming FX that will be exclusive to it??

Has the HDX part been implemented so that it has exactly the same input and output delays as an AVID I/O (like what Apogee does)? This is very important with HDX since audio will not be placed on the timeline correctly without it. If not - is the ORION HD at least faster (D/A + A/D) than an AVID I/O and come with recommended delay comp values to put in the I/O delay compensation area of ProTools? The Red 4Pre is slower than an AVID I/O and as such can never put audio in the correct place on the PT timeline automatically when using HDX.
Old 9th January 2017
Lives for gear

Is there a reason that only HDX is mentioned and not HD Native as well?
Old 9th January 2017
Lives for gear

I want to see if I understand this correctly. Are you suggesting that as an HD user I can switch back-and-forth between running ProTools HD/HD native card into this unit via Digilink, close the session out, launch ProTools vanilla, and access the same I/O via USB3 all on the same computer?

Let's take my circumstances as a perfect example. I am on ProTools HD 11, but not ProTools HD 12. I also own ProTools vanilla 12. So with this box allow me to use it with ProTools HD 11, via my HD native card on a session. Then open that same session, or a different session on the same computer (maybe a different partition), with ProTools 12 vanilla, and still be able to access the same I/O except via USB three, even though I still have it connected to my HD Native card via the DIgilink port.

I also have an HD3 TDM rig. Could I have my three TDM cards installed into my computer, connect your I/O via mini Digilink to Digilink to my TDM Core Card as well as connect your I/O via USB3 as well and use PT Vanilla 12?
Old 10th January 2017
Lives for gear

I'm confused as to how you get 64 channels with this?
Old 10th January 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyc View Post
I'm confused as to how you get 64 channels with this?
I mean i aint no mathmatologist, but isnt it 64 per card? Like 32 in and 32 out?
Old 10th January 2017
Gear Addict

Switching from 192:s and TDM to the first Orion32 some years ago was sound wise the best I have ever ever done. Antelope is on top and I have had 0 seconds of downtime on my 32-interface since day 1.
Old 10th January 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuc647 View Post
I mean i aint no mathmatologist, but isnt it 64 per card? Like 32 in and 32 out?
Pro Tools HD card gives you 64 i/o, meaning 64 in and 64 out. They are claiming it will show up as 4 192s, meaning 64 i/o, but all I see is 32 i/o analog plus a few digital i/o. What happens to the rest?

Needs some clarification.
Old 10th January 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuc647 View Post
Yes, and we have two ports. We also have 64 channels via USB.

What he might be asking is about the conversion and it's true that Orion32 HD offers 32 in and 32 out. But, with those extra 32 channels, you have a lot of options. You can add an Orion32 via MADI or some other mic preamps via ADAT. You can also route to our realtime FX, which also need channels and use them as hardware inserts. So, the extra channels are there to give you options.

Hope this helps clarify.
Old 10th January 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by barryjohns View Post
I want to see if I understand this correctly. Are you suggesting that as an HD user I can switch back-and-forth between running ProTools HD/HD native card into this unit via Digilink, close the session out, launch ProTools vanilla, and access the same I/O via USB3 all on the same computer?

Yes, this is the case and one of the reasons we believe this will be a great solution for a lot of users, like yourself.

Let's take my circumstances as a perfect example. I am on ProTools HD 11, but not ProTools HD 12. I also own ProTools vanilla 12. So with this box allow me to use it with ProTools HD 11, via my HD native card on a session. Then open that same session, or a different session on the same computer (maybe a different partition), with ProTools 12 vanilla, and still be able to access the same I/O except via USB three, even though I still have it connected to my HD Native card via the DIgilink port.

Yes, you could run PT11 HD via your native card, then close that out, switch modes to USB3 in the Orion32 HD control panel, then run PT12 (non-HD) via USB3 and have all the same I/O and FX.

I also have an HD3 TDM rig. Could I have my three TDM cards installed into my computer, connect your I/O via mini Digilink to Digilink to my TDM Core Card as well as connect your I/O via USB3 as well and use PT Vanilla 12?
We're talking about another Orion32 HD for this other right right? Because, you wouldn't want to connect 2 HD rigs to the 2 digilink ports, but if that's they case, yes you could do this, as well.
Old 10th January 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawk View Post
Thanks for the response, I appreciate that. Fair enough regarding the S1 license fees. My only thing with the S1 bundle is that I can't really find a lot of info on it. I don't mind paying for things. For example, if there was some "special" version of S1, that integrated the Antelope FPGA in some new manner, that's something I'd probably be interested in purchasing on my own. If it's just a regular version of S1 Artist, then I'd like to know that also, as it's not a big deal for me to purchase that on my own if I decide to test out S1. Also wasn't sure if the plugins that came with that were FPGA or just standard plugins (which I assume now they are standard). If they were FPGA, then I was wondering if there was an option to purchase separately, etc.

Sorry, not trying to be a complainer, I was just trying to dig for the info on your website the other night and couldn't really find any details. I will check out the new plugins from today. Didn't know there were new ones, but I see you noted it above.

Thanks!
The Studio One Bundle is currently brand new and there isn't anything unique to our interfaces included yet. But, it's an exceptional value to our new customers that might not have a new DAW just yet. I also love Studio One myself, so consider it a great entry point to an excellent sounding and very stable new platform. The people at Presonus in the US and Germany where they do the software have been great to work with too. Just a really nice partnership that we're all proud to be launching. I hope for more developments as we continue.
Old 10th January 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProPower View Post
HDX user here who just received my Zen Tour last week ---

Is RTL with USB3 and the new interface the same, lower or higher when tracking through a DAW as compared to the Zen Tour and Thunderbolt?

USB3 doesn't offer lower latency really than regular USB, but since it has more bandwidth, you should find the lower buffer settings more usable and it will handle higher channel counts. Since we have low latency USB drivers now that aren't much slower than our TB, with USB3 you should see excellent performance, although not quite TB level due to the various OS bottlenecks still inherent in this protocol. Keep in mind, all of our new interfaces have zero latency monitoring when tracking, of course.

Zen Tour has 16 FX slots and the Orion 32HD has 32 inputs. Does the the Orion 32HD have 32FX slots? Is there more, less or the same DSP power in the Orion 32HD compared to the Zen Tour?

We currently have 16 FX slots, although it has been discussed on some of these new units to raise this to 32 as we continue to increase FX. There are many cool updates still planned as the platform evolves, so you'll have to stay tuned on this one.

If the new one has more DSP power are there upcoming FX that will be exclusive to it??

The DSP on this unit is the same as Zen Tour, Orion32+, and Orion Studio. Goliath has more power, but that is used to run the significant I/O options in realtime, as well as the FX and mixers.

Has the HDX part been implemented so that it has exactly the same input and output delays as an AVID I/O (like what Apogee does)? This is very important with HDX since audio will not be placed on the timeline correctly without it. If not - is the ORION HD at least faster (D/A + A/D) than an AVID I/O and come with recommended delay comp values to put in the I/O delay compensation area of ProTools? The Red 4Pre is slower than an AVID I/O and as such can never put audio in the correct place on the PT timeline automatically when using HDX.
We use some of the fastest chips now available. You should have no problems using delay comp values to place in the timeline for what you're used to having. This is something I'll make sure to take some screenshots of and post, as I can certainly see why it's important. I just got the unit last week, that we'll have at NAMM for next week.
Old 10th January 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProPower View Post

This should be job number 1. if it doesn't behave like my HDio and i have to add an extra step just to playback in time.....

If you're gonna use HD in the nam and use the avid color scheme, have it show up as HDio's not 192's

That said, the price looks good.
Old 10th January 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
The Studio One Bundle is currently brand new and there isn't anything unique to our interfaces included yet. But, it's an exceptional value to our new customers that might not have a new DAW just yet. I also love Studio One myself, so consider it a great entry point to an excellent sounding and very stable new platform. The people at Presonus in the US and Germany where they do the software have been great to work with too. Just a really nice partnership that we're all proud to be launching. I hope for more developments as we continue.
That's very cool Marcel. Thanks again for clarifying. So there's nothing unique to the bundled version of Studio One, it's just the version that can be purchased from Presonus. Here's what was confusing to me from the wording on your website/press release:

Antelope Audio are very proud to announce the Synergy Bundle. Coming now for free with all our interfaces: Zen Studio, Zen Tour, Orion Studio, Orion32, Orion32+ and Goliath – it features a free download of an integrated edition of PreSonus Studio One Artist and 30 FX plugins by Overloud.

It's the phrase "integrated edition" that would lead people (me anyway) to conclude that it somehow integrates with Antelope's FPGA technology in a way that the standard S1 version does not.

Also, having the headline that it includes "The cream of the crop of FX plugins", and listing Overloud's guitar amps and cabinets could also imply that they are FPGA plugins.

After all, the biggest selling point with these interfaces (IMO) is the onboard FPGA DSP and tracking through the plugins. It's what sets Antelope apart. So it's a bit confusing. Kind of like if Universal Audio was promoting some featured Apollo bundle that included "the cream of the crop" plugins! And you find out later that not a single one of them is a UAD plugin that runs on the Apollo DSP. Kind of odd, that's all.

It's also kind of diminishing the excellent Antelope FPGA plugins if the non-FPGA ones that come with the bundle are indeed "cream of the crop". Unless you just mean the Overloud crop... I guess it just depends on which crop, how often you harvest the crop, and how good the crop is overall.

Anyway, thanks for providing clarity on that! Looking forward to getting my Pure2 soon!
Old 10th January 2017
Gear Maniac

what about HW insert delay with hdx cards? is this Antelope Orion 32 HD sample accurate as the Avid HD?
Old 10th January 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stéphane View Post
what about HW insert delay with hdx cards? is this Antelope Orion 32 HD sample accurate as the Avid HD?
The HW Inserts have a delay that you can adjust in the Pro Tools HD versions. We can even make charts for what to do. This is going to be quite low, and would even be faster than actually inserting hardware, as there's no converters involved with have more delay than our FPGA which his 2 samples in and 2 samples out. So you would type in a value and be done.

The pay off is over 30 free realtime FX that react and sound like hardware, since they run realtime on our FPGA. In fact, we're working on additional compressors as we type for our next update. What's going to be very cool is that these FX are updated for free and we've already populated the architecture with over 20 excellent EQ's with up to 40 instances. We have started the compressors with a FET76 that sound very authentic and we have some quite cool models around the corner, most likely in time for the Orion32 HD shipping.
Old 10th January 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lipps View Post
This should be job number 1. if it doesn't behave like my HDio and i have to add an extra step just to playback in time.....

If you're gonna use HD in the nam and use the avid color scheme, have it show up as HDio's not 192's

That said, the price looks good.
Most customers early on will be 192 owners that switch, so I think it's a good choice, but keep in mind, we will start out with HD MADI, since it will handle all our 64 channels in unit MADI A and MADI B views in your Hardware Profile. Then, we can mimic other units going forward and add them with Firmware updates.

Our platform, as I mentioned in another reply, is constantly growing. The nice thing for HD customers is they are coming in after a year of evolution with now over 30 Vintage FX added, Matrix view mode, and things like panel splitting and resizing. We're also working on new Session Presets in time for shipping Orion32 HD.

Bottom line is our software/panel updating allow us to evolve this based on user feedback and will only keep getting better.
Old 10th January 2017
Gear Maniac

Quote:
We also have 64 channels via USB.
Yes, that's what I was hoping for and that's the actual big news portion for me !

So, ignoring the digiport stuff for a second, this thing is a full blown bi-directional 64 channel USB3 MADI interface. With plenty of added "benefits" (32 channels conversion, ADAT-spare channels, SPDIF IO, Monitor outs) - amazing job, guys !
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search