The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
New Apollo Twin MkII Desktop Audio Interface for Mac and Windows Systems Now Shipping Audio Interfaces
Old 18th February 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassionFlower View Post
Just because you can doesn't mean you have to. My rig can run plenty of plugins and it fits in a backpack.

But it would actually be pretty cool if they could make it possible to use UAD with iPads.
I technology is good but I still don't think its there yet to be a serious contender to a Macbook pro and a few UAD TB modules, i.e. twin plus sat
Old 18th February 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motor For Music View Post
In your opinion then why do you think UAD need to upgrade their DSP?
They don't need to, in my opinion.
They could abandon them or allow for running native and DSP. If they keep using DSPs, they should upgrade them.

I would be happy with native only. I think most users would be at this point, even if they don't realise it.
I think there's a diminishing amount of scenarios where DSPs are still valid, at the UAD level. (The argument is different in Avid world, for instance.)
One scenario is tracking through them, in the case of UAD, this seems to be their new niche.
If they feel they can get better latency/performance tracking through DSPs than with modern low latency native/CPUs, today and moving forward, then I guess there's still some life and validity left in the old analog devices chips.
I can see an immediate future where UAD DSPs can still come in handy to some whilst tracking, but in terms of raw horsepower are quickly outpaced by even mid level intel chips, even at low buffer settings.

I think people with modern computers should have enough power to run at least a UAD quad's worth of power, at lowest buffer natively, at competitive or lower latency than a current UAD system (probably not via USB).

If this is untrue, I'd be happy to be corrected by someone in the know.
Extrapolating from my tests, my statement feels quite safe.

DSP platforms will have validity to most users only until the point is reached where the amount of CPU offloading they offer is practically insignificant.
I think quite a lot of current UAD products have already crossed that line.
If UAD have a DSP platform to upgrade to, they may be safe for a while, but I don't expect they'll be able to keep up. In fact, I deem it highly improbable.
I fear it's just postponement of execution and I'd be very surprised if UA are not at least preparing to move away from DSP platforms.
My €0,02 , just because you asked

Last edited by ~ufo~; 18th February 2017 at 09:16 AM..
Old 18th February 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ufo~ View Post
They don't need to, in my opinion.
They could abandon them or allow for running native and DSP. If they keep using DSPs, they should upgrade them.

I would be happy with native only. I think most users would be at this point, even if they don't realise it.
I think there's a diminishing amount of scenarios where DSPs are still valid, at the UAD level. (The argument is different in Avid world, for instance.)
One scenario is tracking through them, in the case of UAD, this seems to be their new niche.
If they feel they can get better latency/performance tracking through DSPs than with modern low latency native/CPUs, today and moving forward, then I guess there's still some life and validity left in the old analog devices chips.
I can see an immediate future where UAD DSPs can still come in handy to some whilst tracking, but in terms of raw horsepower are quickly outpaced by even mid level intel chips, even at low buffer settings.

I think people with modern computers should have enough power to run at least a UAD quad's worth of power, at lowest buffer natively, at competitive or lower latency than a current UAD system (probably not via USB).

If this is untrue, I'd be happy to be corrected by someone in the know.
Extrapolating from my tests, my statement feels quite safe.

DSP platforms will have validity to most users only until the point is reached where the amount of CPU offloading they offer is practically insignificant.
I think quite a lot of current UAD products have already crossed that line.
If UAD have a DSP platform to upgrade to, they may be safe for a while, but I don't expect they'll be able to keep up. In fact, I deem it highly improbable.
I fear it's just postponement of execution and I'd be very surprised if UA are not at least preparing to move away from DSP platforms.
My €0,02 , just because you asked
Nice idea in theory but only in theory check out my previous post (This Thread) on TC Powercore.

Truth is the UAD DSP system "works" and is working well, there are so many native options now with the likes of Acustica Audio that will easily perform as well as gear on the UAD platform that you shouldn't need to get wrapped up in a UAD DSP argument, this forum was for those wanting to know about the new Mk2 Twin and how it performs.
Old 18th February 2017
Gear Nut

No usb3 version ?
Old 18th February 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavilon View Post
No usb3 version ?
I'm not sure if it would be so wise for them to make a USB3 version. It would be better to jump straight to USB3.1/TB3 in my opinion.
Old 18th February 2017
Gear Guru

At some point, you do have to upgrade the computer rather than the interface. Sometimes it even costs less!
Old 19th February 2017
Lives for gear

What's up Apollo users!

So, I have been using Logic and PT for many years and gone through a few interfaces. Done all kinds of production from full blown band demos, pop artist development and tv production. My point being I've created content from lo-fi to hi-fi and I'm really happy with where technology is headed and how to my ears at least, it is finally developing.

I have always been wanting to get an Apollo, but had to go with instead an Audient id22 because at the time my current MBP had no Thunderbolt ports. I had to get a USB 3 interface. The Audient has worked wonders. I'm currently on a 2014 MBP and this thing screams. I'm doing a lot more production away from home, so taking my interface with me is a must.

I'm posting here because I really would love for some of you to chime in how the UA preamp plugins sound for adding vibe/color to your tracks you recorded with the Apollo pres. I have an LA610 MKII channel strip and it seems to be collecting dust lately. I do love it, but it seems like I'm getting great results going through my Audient pres and using some of my plugs to taste.

I'm not really interesed in the whole software/hardware debate. I've been lucky enough to use just about every piece of the finest outboard on the planet. I can get my sound ITB or OTB, no worries either way.

My whole life is about simplification right now and I'm almost competing against myself to see what I can produce with my laptop and these amazing interfaces we all have access too. I'm now thinking of unloading my LA610 channel strip and using that to buy the MKII quad.

I'm doing the same thing with my guitars right now. Went from 10 down to 4 main staples and couldn't be happier. As for my pedal board, well, that's a whole other story. haha. I have been buying up pedals like mad. Gotta slow down.

If there's anything else you can add about the Apollo that would be great. Looks to be a pretty sick piece of gear.

No matter which way we slice it, we are all living in blessed times. I was fortunate enough to live just long enough in the analog world too and make some records on nothing but tape.

Music is good, music is life!

Rock on peeps!
Old 19th February 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inca View Post
What's up Apollo users!

So, I have been using Logic and PT for many years and gone through a few interfaces. Done all kinds of production from full blown band demos, pop artist development and tv production. My point being I've created content from lo-fi to hi-fi and I'm really happy with where technology is headed and how to my ears at least, it is finally developing.

I have always been wanting to get an Apollo, but had to go with instead an Audient id22 because at the time my current MBP had no Thunderbolt ports. I had to get a USB 3 interface. The Audient has worked wonders. I'm currently on a 2014 MBP and this thing screams. I'm doing a lot more production away from home, so taking my interface with me is a must.

I'm posting here because I really would love for some of you to chime in how the UA preamp plugins sound for adding vibe/color to your tracks you recorded with the Apollo pres. I have an LA610 MKII channel strip and it seems to be collecting dust lately. I do love it, but it seems like I'm getting great results going through my Audient pres and using some of my plugs to taste.

I'm not really interesed in the whole software/hardware debate. I've been lucky enough to use just about every piece of the finest outboard on the planet. I can get my sound ITB or OTB, no worries either way.

My whole life is about simplification right now and I'm almost competing against myself to see what I can produce with my laptop and these amazing interfaces we all have access too. I'm now thinking of unloading my LA610 channel strip and using that to buy the MKII quad.

I'm doing the same thing with my guitars right now. Went from 10 down to 4 main staples and couldn't be happier. As for my pedal board, well, that's a whole other story. haha. I have been buying up pedals like mad. Gotta slow down.

If there's anything else you can add about the Apollo that would be great. Looks to be a pretty sick piece of gear.

No matter which way we slice it, we are all living in blessed times. I was fortunate enough to live just long enough in the analog world too and make some records on nothing but tape.

Music is good, music is life!

Rock on peeps!
As much as I love my Apollo, I don't think your situation warrants switching things up. If I had not purchased a Twin, the id22 would have been my next choice.

The Unison preamps sound excellent, but they're not necessarily earth-shattering. The Neve 1073 MK II is definitely in my top 5 as far as plugins are concerned; however, I'm not convinced that you couldn't achieve equally impressive results by recording clean into the id22 and then using something like the Kush Omega N ($30).

Tracking through UAD plugins in realtime is a real treat, but from what I understand, the id22 also has a DSP mixer. If this offers similar functionality (i.e. tracking through compression), I don't really think the switch would be worth it.
Old 19th February 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkaitkai View Post
As much as I love my Apollo, I don't think your situation warrants switching things up. If I had not purchased a Twin, the id22 would have been my next choice.

The Unison preamps sound excellent, but they're not necessarily earth-shattering. The Neve 1073 MK II is definitely in my top 5 as far as plugins are concerned; however, I'm not convinced that you couldn't achieve equally impressive results by recording clean into the id22 and then using something like the Kush Omega N ($30).

Tracking through UAD plugins in realtime is a real treat, but from what I understand, the id22 also has a DSP mixer. If this offers similar functionality (i.e. tracking through compression), I don't really think the switch would be worth it.
Inca,

I just bought a Twin USB like two months ago. I came from a Saffire 56.

My thoughts are as follows:

1) I wouldn't buy the unit just for the Unison Preamp technology for mics - it's great, but no worth buying a new interface for, especially given the one you have and the fact that you're barely using the external hardware preamp you have now. Now, the Unison tech on DI'd bass and guitar sims is very impressive and really makes a difference. I tested the Ampeg Unison sim on my P-Bass yesterday and I was completely blown away - it was amazing.

2) the real draw of the Twin is tracking through other plugins, such as the 1176 or other compressors, EQ etc with zero perceivable latency. It really makes a huge difference in the experience of tracking vocals, guitar and bass. I will never go back to any interface that doesn't have this functionality. If you want a clean, no clutter studio, with all the functionality you can get with hardware, then the Twin is perfect. I tend to commit basic FX when tracking, such as light compression and eq, and that way it ends up reducing the clutter of the plugins I use in my projects as well, since the tone is shaped properly according to the tune on the way in. You have the option of committing the fx when tracking or not.

3) The Audient doesn't have a dsp mixer which allows for tracking with fx in real time, as you already know. The draw of the Audient is that it is designed to incorporate hardware preamps or compressors easily given the inserts.

I couldn't be happier with my Twin - it's an amazing interface.
Old 23rd February 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverb View Post
Inca,

I just bought a Twin USB like two months ago. I came from a Saffire 56.

My thoughts are as follows:

1) I wouldn't buy the unit just for the Unison Preamp technology for mics - it's great, but no worth buying a new interface for, especially given the one you have and the fact that you're barely using the external hardware preamp you have now. Now, the Unison tech on DI'd bass and guitar sims is very impressive and really makes a difference. I tested the Ampeg Unison sim on my P-Bass yesterday and I was completely blown away - it was amazing.

2) the real draw of the Twin is tracking through other plugins, such as the 1176 or other compressors, EQ etc with zero perceivable latency. It really makes a huge difference in the experience of tracking vocals, guitar and bass. I will never go back to any interface that doesn't have this functionality. If you want a clean, no clutter studio, with all the functionality you can get with hardware, then the Twin is perfect. I tend to commit basic FX when tracking, such as light compression and eq, and that way it ends up reducing the clutter of the plugins I use in my projects as well, since the tone is shaped properly according to the tune on the way in. You have the option of committing the fx when tracking or not.

3) The Audient doesn't have a dsp mixer which allows for tracking with fx in real time, as you already know. The draw of the Audient is that it is designed to incorporate hardware preamps or compressors easily given the inserts.

I couldn't be happier with my Twin - it's an amazing interface.
Yeah tracking with UAD and some plug ins is as amazing as it was when I used to have a TDM system costing many thousands more!

The other I don't see many people mention is that ...knock on wood....the UAD software just never seems to crash. Such a solid system, I don't think about it any more.

Just works.

TH
Old 23rd February 2017
Gear Maniac

I bought one of these. Amazing unit but I had to return it because it doesn't have digital outs.

Would have been the perfect little unit if I could use it both in my studio and on the road.

If anyone from UA is reading this, is it possible to make the Digital In act as a Digital Out via a driver update? Can't see why not.. just send the data instead of read it !
Old 23rd February 2017
Manufacturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetjesus View Post
I bought one of these. Amazing unit but I had to return it because it doesn't have digital outs.

Would have been the perfect little unit if I could use it both in my studio and on the road.

If anyone from UA is reading this, is it possible to make the Digital In act as a Digital Out via a driver update? Can't see why not.. just send the data instead of read it !
Hi Sweetjesus,

We don't support mod'ing an interface, but maybe check with Black Lion and see if they do the optical output mod on the Apollo Twin MkII.

They used to offer that for the original Apollo Twin.

Of course, it voids your warranty and we don't recommend it, but it's a potential option.

Cheers!

-GK
Gannon Kashiwa
Old 26th February 2017
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universal Audio View Post
Hi Sweetjesus,

We don't support mod'ing an interface, but maybe check with Black Lion and see if they do the optical output mod on the Apollo Twin MkII.

They used to offer that for the original Apollo Twin.

Of course, it voids your warranty and we don't recommend it, but it's a potential option.

Cheers!

-GK
Gannon Kashiwa
Hey that's super cool of you guys to post on here.

Just randomly wondering, is it technically possible for the drivers to be modified y UA to do this?

I mean, it's just a data port right? Or is there an encoding/decoding chip of sorts that does this in real-time instead of the firmware/drivers and the Twin doesn't have the decoding chip?
Old 27th February 2017
Gear Addict

Hi UA, don't know if anyone asked this question here before!

I have an E-MU 1820m which I love! BUT, I want to switch to an Apollo Twin MkII soon. My new computer won't have PCI slots. The 1820m has plenty of ins and outs, it also has these two combo xlr/¼" phone jacks on the front, just like the Apollo Twin has on the back.

I'm recording mainly line level signals like synthesizers etc. so I'm using the phone jacks most of the time. These two combo xlr/¼" line level phone jacks on the front are slightly but noticeably noisier than the other pure line level input phone jacks on the back. I guess it's because of the mic preamp circuit, the signal has to run through, when using the combo jacks. The signal is NOT 100% bypassed from the mic preamp section when a line level ¼" jack cable is plugged in.

So the actual question is, when I record line level signals like synthesizers with an Apollo Twin MKII, will my recorded tracks have an increased noise floor due to the mic preamp circuit or is the noise floor exactly the same as recording through a pure line level phone jack from an Apollo 8?
Old 27th February 2017
Manufacturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonDonsen View Post
Hi UA, don't know if anyone asked this question here before!

I have an E-MU 1820m which I love! BUT, I want to switch to an Apollo Twin MkII soon. My new computer won't have PCI slots. The 1820m has plenty of ins and outs, it also has these two combo xlr/¼" phone jacks on the front, just like the Apollo Twin has on the back.

I'm recording mainly line level signals like synthesizers etc. so I'm using the phone jacks most of the time. These two combo xlr/¼" line level phone jacks on the front are slightly but noticeably noisier than the other pure line level input phone jacks on the back. I guess it's because of the mic preamp circuit, the signal has to run through, when using the combo jacks. The signal is NOT 100% bypassed from the mic preamp section when a line level ¼" jack cable is plugged in.

So the actual question is, when I record line level signals like synthesizers with an Apollo Twin MKII, will my recorded tracks have an increased noise floor due to the mic preamp circuit or is the noise floor exactly the same as recording through a pure line level phone jack from an Apollo 8?
Hi Lon,

The Line inputs on Apollo Twin are accessed via the 1/4" TRS part of the combo jack and those bypass the mic amp.

Conversely, the XLRs only feed the Mic inputs.

So, unless you're using the XLRs (and selecting Mic), you're going straight to the line amp.

Hope that helps!

-GK
Gannon Kashiwa
Old 28th February 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:

-GK
Gannon Kashiwa
UA support told me over a month ago USB3 Twin users could expect a driver update/patch very soon

How's that all coming along?

Are there any plan to release a USB3 version of the MK2?
Old 28th February 2017
Gear Addict

Quote:
Hi Lon,

The Line inputs on Apollo Twin are accessed via the 1/4" TRS part of the combo jack and those bypass the mic amp.

Conversely, the XLRs only feed the Mic inputs.

So, unless you're using the XLRs (and selecting Mic), you're going straight to the line amp.

Hope that helps!

-GK
Gannon Kashiwa

Thank you very much Mr. Kashiwa! It is indeed very helpful
Old 1st March 2017
Manufacturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneHall View Post
UA support told me over a month ago USB3 Twin users could expect a driver update/patch very soon

How's that all coming along?

Are there any plan to release a USB3 version of the MK2?
Hi Gene,

We do have an upcoming release and are expecting it shortly. Thanks for your patience!

At this time, I don't believe an Apollo Twin USB MkII is planned.

Best,

-GK
Gannon Kashiwa
Old 1st March 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Hi Gene,

We do have an upcoming release and are expecting it shortly. Thanks for your patience!

At this time, I don't believe an Apollo Twin USB MkII is planned.

Best,

-GK
Gannon Kashiwa
Thanks so much Gannon, I really appreciate your reply.
Kind regards, g
Old 1st March 2017
Gear Head

If anyone is wondering how to connect to a Windows computer with Thunderbolt 3/USB-C:

On UA's website, you can find them list that they tested three different Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2/1 converters for the Mk2. One of them is not recommended, which was the Apple one, which sucks, as it's relatively inexpensive, but poses problems. They recommended two more of which you can find on Amazon with mixed reviews - and upon research, I couldn't find any reputable converters. This whole Thunderbolt adapter bull**** is probably some problem that will be fixed soon when there's a more uniform Thunderbolt solution...

(I speak hopefully and half-wittingly on the market involving Thunderbolt, not UA, though I think it's silly the MK2's came with Thunderbolt 2/1... but politics, who knows? )

Anyway, I bought the cheaper adapter out of the two. It's coming in right now, and I also bought an Apple thunderbolt 2/1 cable for around $30-35 (you'll need both, so I spent about $110 extra) (the Apple store also sells Belkin ones, but Apple offers Apple customer service on Apple products and their **** is so amazing to dump on them and just get a new cable, and I also read from unconfirmed sources that Apple's thunderbolt is superb compared to other cheap ones).

I'm also picking up my Apollo Twin MK2 from a Guitar Center later this week. All should work well

The one I got: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Old 1st March 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatassj View Post
If anyone is wondering how to connect to a Windows computer with Thunderbolt 3/USB-C:

On UA's website, you can find them list that they tested three different Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2/1 converters for the Mk2. One of them is not recommended, which was the Apple one, which sucks, as it's relatively inexpensive, but poses problems. They recommended two more of which you can find on Amazon with mixed reviews - and upon research, I couldn't find any reputable converters. This whole Thunderbolt adapter bull**** is probably some problem that will be fixed soon when there's a more uniform Thunderbolt solution...

(I speak hopefully and half-wittingly on the market involving Thunderbolt, not UA, though I think it's silly the MK2's came with Thunderbolt 2/1... but politics, who knows? )

Anyway, I bought the cheaper adapter out of the two. It's coming in right now, and I also bought an Apple thunderbolt 2/1 cable for around $30-35 (you'll need both, so I spent about $110 extra) (the Apple store also sells Belkin ones, but Apple offers Apple customer service on Apple products and their **** is so amazing to dump on them and just get a new cable, and I also read from unconfirmed sources that Apple's thunderbolt is superb compared to other cheap ones).

I'm also picking up my Apollo Twin MK2 from a Guitar Center later this week. All should work well

The one I got: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Thanks! Do you know if my Twin mk1 will work with an adapter on Windows?
Old 1st March 2017
Manufacturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonDonsen View Post
Thank you very much Mr. Kashiwa! It is indeed very helpful
Hi Lon,

I'm ashamed to say that I told you the wrong thing! I just looked at the schematics and the Twin uses the same gain cell for both Line and Mic, so I was mistaken. I was thinking it was the same circuit as the Apollo 8s which has PGA bypass.

Sorry for the mistake!

-GK
Gannon Kashiwa
Old 1st March 2017
Gear Guru

Any news if the new release will support multiple Apollos on Windows 10?
Old 2nd March 2017
Manufacturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyxx View Post
Any news if the new release will support multiple Apollos on Windows 10?
Hi Monkeyxx,

Yes, it will!

-GK
Gannon Kashiwa
Old 2nd March 2017
JGM
Lives for gear

And Console 2 for Apollo SF Quads FW cascading?
Old 2nd March 2017
Gear Guru

Quote:
Hi Monkeyxx,

Yes, it will!

-GK
Gannon Kashiwa
That's great! I guess it's time to start saving up for #2 ..
Old 17th March 2017
has anyone upgraded from mk1 to mk2? is the headphone amp any better? is the price difference worth it? I just got an mk1 so I still have time to return it and get the new one
Old 18th March 2017
Gear Head

I just bought the Apollo Twin Duo but due to an odd static coming out of the headphone jack (I'm currently speaking to a support about this and have talked to many with a similar issue), I'm returning it and buying a Quad.

However, I only have until 3/31 to use the voucher for the 6 plug ins for $699. Will I get a brand new chance at this offer when I purchase the Quad? Noticed Sweetwater is offering a whopping 10 for $999. I definitely want 10 plug ins, but I'm afraid the deal might be a one time thing for my UAD account. Is the $999 deal Sweetwater exclusive or Quad exclusive?

Thanks! Great product by the way! Am in love hence why Quad is the necessary replacement
Old 18th March 2017
Gear Head
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmicide View Post
has anyone upgraded from mk1 to mk2? is the headphone amp any better? is the price difference worth it? I just got an mk1 so I still have time to return it and get the new one
I'm also interested in differences in HP amps. Specs says lower noise than Mk1 but dynamic range seems the same. And not exactly matching black Apollo specs as i thought it would. Haven't heart Mk2 though so i'm curious about differences in real life.
Old 18th March 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatassj View Post
I just bought the Apollo Twin Duo but due to an odd static coming out of the headphone jack (I'm currently speaking to a support about this and have talked to many with a similar issue), I'm returning it and buying a Quad.

However, I only have until 3/31 to use the voucher for the 6 plug ins for $699. Will I get a brand new chance at this offer when I purchase the Quad? Noticed Sweetwater is offering a whopping 10 for $999. I definitely want 10 plug ins, but I'm afraid the deal might be a one time thing for my UAD account. Is the $999 deal Sweetwater exclusive or Quad exclusive?

Thanks! Great product by the way! Am in love hence why Quad is the necessary replacement
Yes UA wants you to enjoy ( and spend $ on plugs ) so they will offer you the custom bundles as well. When you get your new Quad, you should receive $100-$200 in coupons for the plug store. You will receive a bigger voucher and better deal for the Quad so wait until you register the Quad, then you will see what you can do...

Btw a custom bundle is what you describe the 3-$399 6-$699 10 -$999, which if remember correctly is a better deal than it used to be.. IDK why it I remember it being more expensive so if the custom bundles at Sweetwater is truly 10-$999 I would do that cuz it's $1299 on UA plug store 3-699 6-999 10-1299. Start reading up on the plugs now. Think about your workflow and what plugs will help you track mix and master more efficiently... Which plugs will separate your sound from the next person? Which plugs can improve your sound Think about dsp restrictions and limitations ( all UAD have a chart per how many instances per sample rate )... Also be aware of the native counterparts of some of the UAD plugs like the brainworx Vertigo Sound VSC-2 Quad comp and Vsm3 mix satellite for examples and do not purchase these for UAD go native ( cheaper, no dsp restrictions/ limit )

I suggest

1. 1176 mk2 - 3 mk2 compressors, Rev A, E, AE which all have a distinct compression and IMO used on anything aside from Mixbus and Mastering
2. La2a mk2 - 3 mk2 compressors ( piano, bass, Vox )
3. API Vision channel strip- Unison Pre/ Filters/ Gate/ Comp/ Eq
4. Neve 1073 mk2 ( dsp hog ) - Unison preamp and Eq
5. API 2500 - drum bus / mixbus / parallel crush
6. Chandler Curve Bender Eq - Mixbus/ Mastering/ Subgroups
7. Chandler Zener Limiter - Mixbus/ Mastering/ Subgroups/ Parallel Crush Bus
8. Akg Bx20 Spring Reverb - Vox/ Strings/ Piano/
9. AMS Rmx16 Digital Reverb - one of a kind
10. Gtr amp sim if needed ( not me ) so would probably go with the 140 plate, if you have Valhalla Verbs then maybe Cooper time cube mk2 would be cool. Also there is the Manley Vari mu and Massive Passive as well as all the Tape Plugs as well! Have fun Good luck
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search