The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
PSP FETpressor Dynamics Plugins
Old 19th December 2018
Lives for gear

Ray (Fuse and Black Rooster) is the man. Use the 3A and 2A a fair bit alongside the VCL stuff.
Old 19th December 2018
Lives for gear

And Fuse's F-59 is one of the best amp sims on the market. Smart developers indeed!
Old 19th December 2018
Lives for gear

Two days ago I actually moved it from my A list plugins to my B list after i realised I never use it.
Instead sticking to my UAD compressors and a lot of Fuse Audio stuff too.
rsp
Old 19th December 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0se View Post
Ray (Fuse and Black Rooster) is the man. Use the 3A and 2A a fair bit alongside the VCL stuff.
Me thinks that the 3A is GREAT, and the 2A is ok (for really slow chewy stuff - sound nothing like my hardware LA-2A).

That said, I like all the Fuse plugins (don't need the drum and amp thingy) and most the Black Rooster ones... The BRA Blackface and Blueface is indeed great compressors.
Old 20th December 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BM Grabber View Post
Me thinks that the 3A is GREAT, and the 2A is ok (for really slow chewy stuff - sound nothing like my hardware LA-2A).

That said, I like all the Fuse plugins (don't need the drum and amp thingy) and most the Black Rooster ones... The BRA Blackface and Blueface is indeed great compressors.
Yes I reach for the 3A far more. For key elements such as vocals I'll be using TimP's (Nebula) 3A. Really something else and the preamp sounds gorgeous.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search