The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
N4 (Nebula4) is finally out! Effects Pedals, Units & Accessories
Old 23rd December 2016
Gear Nut

N4 (Nebula4) is finally out!

N4 (Nebula4) is finally out! (30%OFF)
PRE-ORDER (20%OFF) & XMAS PROMO (10%OFF)
Buy N4 and get Rose Acqua plugin for free!

Acustica is delighted to present the new incredible NEBULA4! Discover the potential of our masterpiece! We hope N4 will meet our most demanding customers’requirements.
It contains new important features!

N4 features

Inside this bundle you will find:

N4 (Nebula4) is a VST/AU/AAX multieffect plug-in that is able to emulate and replicate several types of expensive audio equipment, eliminating the need for costly and bulky hardware. Nebula4 uses libraries which are created using a sophisticated “sampling approach” making it possible to “record” aspects of the sound of audio devices and play them back. The result of this sampling process is highly realistic, complex emulations of many types of audio signal processes, captured and utilized all within a VST/AU/AAX plug-in that is compatible with all major DAW's and editing software.

The commercial libraries is a 10 GB library with more than 450 different real hardware emulations sorted by category. Nebula library is included in all Nebula bundle and is downloaded from the Customer Area:

-72 pre-amps preset emulation
-78 equalizers preset emulation
-33compressors preset emulation (24 YROY, 2 ROSE, 7 RELS)*
-20 tapes preset emulation
-30 filters preset emulation
-100 reverbs preset emulation
-90 time variant effects preset emulation like chorus, flangers, phasers.

*We are pleased to offer to all N4 customers new impressive commercial libraries, this pack includes our exclusive YROY (Yellow royale compressor library) ( the best emulations by Acustica characterized by new gorgeus N4 skin).

Win versions already available, OSX as soon as possible!

More details in our commercial page: http://www.acustica-audio.com/index....art&Itemid=189

Direct link to download the N4 user's manual:
https://app.box.com/shared/static/co...etf1zdniev.pdf

IMPORTANT:

-N4 free available, it doesn't require authorization
-Nebula4 TRIAL libraries for N4 FREE require authorization! (like our Acqua plugins)[/u]
-Nebula3 libraries are compatible with N4.
Old 23rd December 2016
Lives for gear

What is the upgrade cost for the N3 Pro owners?
Also, does it mean that all libraries will have their own GUI? Or is there any chance we can design our own?

P.S OK just checked my emails and there is a 20% discount, which I assume is in addition to 30% xmas discount. From what I can see this release is not stable yet.
Old 23rd December 2016
Lives for gear

- there is a way for using the new engine exactly like the old one, replacing executables. On next day we'll provide those files. VST users could do it even today, just renaming files located in engine folder (they are nebula3 executables). We'll provide more details. Basically there is a way for using the product both as nebula3 and as nebula4.
- the nebula3 engine is very very stable nowdays, but as nebula4 possibly something could not work on several systems. I cannot make it crash on my computer, and ironically the mac osx is better than the windows version this time (we cannot make it crash at all on mac osx). Today we fixed a lot of issues, we'll be back on this matter in january. Meanwhile we suggest to test the trial version before buying. Just load N4free and the trial library. Compressors are really good imho.
Old 23rd December 2016
Lives for gear

The wait is over!
Old 23rd December 2016
Gear Addict
I worked with the free demo all friggin day but no luck generating the ser.
Old 23rd December 2016
Gear Head

My coupon code does not work :(
Old 23rd December 2016
Gear Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYAuM View Post
I haven't even got one yet. Can someone confirm that the 20% adds up on the xmas sale? It would be ridiculous if the upgrade cost was actually more then buying it for the first time whit the current intro sale.

Anyway I hope this ends up being much more stable then Nebula3 was which i consider one of the worst software I've ever bought back in the day.
Old 23rd December 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by louis.b View Post
I haven't even got one yet. Can someone confirm that the 20% adds up on the xmas sale? It would be ridiculous if the upgrade cost was actually more then buying it for the first time whit the current intro sale.

Anyway I hope this ends up being much more stable then Nebula3 was which i consider one of the worst software I've ever bought back in the day.
confirmed! I paid 125 euro

works flawless here on my windows 8 system
Old 23rd December 2016
Gear Addict

I was getting all kinds of errors trying to purchase this for the last hour and a half. Finally decided to call my bank, they said it wasn't on their end so I called paypal (which it seems you have to go through to purchase anything on the site) and they're saying it's flagged as too risky and can't be overridden so if I want to buy from the site it can't be through paypal.

Any ideas?
Old 23rd December 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by louis.b View Post

+1
Unfortunately, we also need to factor in the insanity of the currency exchange. When I bought Nebula Pro, it wasn't as crazy...but now, the Canadian$ is the only thing that is melting in this never ending winter.
Old 23rd December 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by filterfreak View Post
confirmed! I paid 125 euro

works flawless here on my windows 8 system

And mac osx is better than windows this time!
N4 was developed on mac osx as first platform
Please check those new compressors!!
Old 23rd December 2016
Gear Addict

What's the difference between this and version 3, zaphod?
Old 23rd December 2016
Lives for gear

The architecture, the workflow and the engine were improved. Basically you can run skinned presets. Presets can be more complex than before. The engine evolved accordingly, for example compressor models required a lot of efforts on our side. We can do better things

On the workflow side, we have finally a preset browser, inspired to apple finder. The engine is faster, several betatesters even reported "it sounds better" (basically there is less erratic behavior due to bug fixing)
Old 23rd December 2016
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgalb View Post
I was getting all kinds of errors trying to purchase this for the last hour and a half. Finally decided to call my bank, they said it wasn't on their end so I called paypal (which it seems you have to go through to purchase anything on the site) and they're saying it's flagged as too risky and can't be overridden so if I want to buy from the site it can't be through paypal.

Any ideas?
Opened a ticket on the acustica site. looks like I might be stuck with the demo.
Old 23rd December 2016
Gear Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphod View Post
The architecture, the workflow and the engine were improved. Basically you can run skinned presets. Presets can be more complex than before. The engine evolved accordingly, for example compressor models required a lot of efforts on our side. We can do better things

On the workflow side, we have finally a preset browser, inspired to apple finder. The engine is faster, several betatesters even reported "it sounds better" (basically there is less erratic behavior due to bug fixing)
What about the library? What's new vs nebula3?
Old 23rd December 2016
Lives for gear

Compressor library is completely new, there are impressive new models there (a lot of high quality acqua plugins packed there, we could charge a lot of money for several ones like yroy sta)
There is a new acqua plugin, rose. Very very good. It is shipped as both nebula library and acqua plugin)
We'll add other presets in other categories soon
Old 23rd December 2016
Lives for gear

I've tried a couple of times to demo your product (I'm on OSX) but have never been able to easily access the downloads. Have you improved your demo download process?
Old 23rd December 2016
Lives for gear

Not yet. The website upgrade is planned for February
Old 23rd December 2016
Gear Addict

Quote:
Not yet. The website upgrade is planned for February
Is there a way to pay other than paypal? I can't be the only one having this problem.
Old 23rd December 2016
can we get a list of the new N4 presets that are included with purchase of nebula4?? How does authorization work? Authorizing N3 was always such a pain in the....
Old 23rd December 2016
Gear Head

OSX as soon as possible!

..... does that mean today or next year for osx?
Can you give us some idea please as there are no N4 OSX downloads available in dashboard currently. Thanks.
Old 23rd December 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYAuM View Post
mine is not working either!
Old 23rd December 2016
Gear Maniac

The coupon won't work if you're not logged in
Old 24th December 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgalb View Post
Is there a way to pay other than paypal? I can't be the only one having this problem.
Is there problems with paypal?
Old 24th December 2016
Gear Addict
Cubase 9

Got a .ser and .aut files, but have not had Cubase9 recognise the VST3 at all
and the VST2,dll files have been blacklisted by Cubase Plugin Manager.
Kind of lost at this stage.
Anyone got any ideas. Thanks.
Old 24th December 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by StudioK9 View Post
..... does that mean today or next year for osx?
Can you give us some idea please as there are no N4 OSX downloads available in dashboard currently. Thanks.
They uploaded everything. I think they will check it quickly, then they will release it
Old 24th December 2016
Lives for gear

that is indeed a good looking skin.
Old 24th December 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by profvonsok View Post
Not a fan of a company that keeps releasing new products before other recently released products are stable and working well for all.
there is more than one team in Development.

N4 has been in design/dev for awhile and is just being released. This is apart from ACQUA products [which are still being updated and free to customers].
Old 24th December 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
And mac osx is better than windows this time!
N4 was developed on mac osx as first platform
Please check those new compressors!!
Since it's developed on Mac OSX platform first, where is the installer and why it is not uploaded while Windows are?

Quote:
They uploaded everything. I think they will check it quickly, then they will release it
No they haven't yet unfortunately.
Old 24th December 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFTW View Post
Got a .ser and .aut files, but have not had Cubase9 recognise the VST3 at all
and the VST2,dll files have been blacklisted by Cubase Plugin Manager.
Kind of lost at this stage.
Anyone got any ideas. Thanks.
So you uploaded your file to their server ?
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search