The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
N4 (Nebula4) is finally out! Effects Pedals, Units & Accessories
Old 28th December 2016
Lives for gear

Have you ever got it working ???

If not ... start with one of the factory libraries ... like the compressor library.

Be sure to install in just the default location. Don't experiment till you get it working is what I'd suggest.
Old 28th December 2016
Lives for gear

Stacking

Well after downloading Sierra and upgrading from Pro Tools 12.6 - 12.7 I was able to stack N4 this is really out of my wheelhouse and a completely different way of doing things but it might find its way into my workflow after probably a long learning curve the only problem I had was loading the same file into different N4 I got a bad clicking sound I guess you have to change the files in every unit? Anyways very interesting concept I will investigate deeper
Old 28th December 2016
Lives for gear

The crazy world of nebula
Attached Thumbnails
N4 (Nebula4) is finally out!-20161227_193135-picsay.jpg  
Old 28th December 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKER STUDIOS View Post
Well after downloading Sierra and upgrading from Pro Tools 12.6 - 12.7 I was able to stack N4 this is really out of my wheelhouse and a completely different way of doing things but it might find its way into my workflow after probably a long learning curve the only problem I had was loading the same file into different N4 I got a bad clicking sound I guess you have to change the files in every unit? Anyways very interesting concept I will investigate deeper
When you say 'clicking sound ' ... not sure I understand.

Are you coping/pasting a N4 with a PreSet loaded, thereby having 2 N4's with the same PreSet ?

This is very common to do, at least with Neb-3 ... and can stem from needing 2 [or more] particular frequencies that are available from the same preset.

Also duplicating to another track that needs the same EQ [at least to start].

But the clicking sound ... that's strange, but it doesn't clearly describe the possible reason ... it could be a ProTools issue, even throwing off the clock, or CPU loading. [there was talk of 'multi-threading' setting being an issue ... I'm not on Mac so I can't detail].

Another question ... If C/P ... are you doing this as the DAW is running [playback] or from a STOPPED status ?
Old 28th December 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJHollins View Post
When you say 'clicking sound ' ... not sure I understand.

Are you coping/pasting a N4 with a PreSet loaded, thereby having 2 N4's with the same PreSet ?

This is very common to do, at least with Neb-3 ... and can stem from needing 2 [or more] particular frequencies that are available from the same preset.

Also duplicating to another track that needs the same EQ [at least to start].

But the clicking sound ... that's strange, but it doesn't clearly describe the possible reason ... it could be a ProTools issue, even throwing off the clock, or CPU loading. [there was talk of 'multi-threading' setting being an issue ... I'm not on Mac so I can't detail].

Another question ... If C/P ... are you doing this as the DAW is running [playback] or from a STOPPED status ?
I basically inserted 3 N4 onto a track then went to the EQ and loaded vintage 2 second one I loaded vintage 3 third one I loaded vintage 2 for some reason it pegged the meters with a constant over driven clip sound so I took all three off the track then started over this time using vintage 1 vintage 2 and a different EQ and it worked
Old 28th December 2016
Lives for gear

Ahhh VINTAGE eq is the one giving all kinds of problems.

If we are talking the specific one ... I've already reported this in BETA.
Old 28th December 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Ahhh VINTAGE eq is the one giving all kinds of problems.

If we are talking the specific one ... I've already reported this in BETA.
just my luck I already have a lot of problems with AA and now nebula and I pick the ones with the bug like I said in a few previous post I have a love-hate relationship with these products I love the analog magic that they can put onto a track I hate the glitches freezes and crashes
Old 28th December 2016
Lives for gear

OK ... I'm looking at N4 FINDER, and have scrolled to 'VINTAGE EQ SS' ... Is this the one ???

If so, that is one identified by a Reaper User [forum] having big problem ... I tested and confirmed.

With only a single N4 instance ... it works, but the moment you add a second one [either through C/P or starting another N4 and this Preset ...
All Hell Breaks Loose. It also blows up the Output meters in N4.

Keep in mind ... this particular Preset is very very old. I think I had gotten it when Nebula libraries were distributed via Torrent among us crazies.

If I may ... honestly, the included 'factory' libraries are a taste of NEBULA [yes ... all presets should work and not blowup] but past that, these are just a hint of what NEBULA sound like.

Because AA has NEVER restricted any of its beta-testers comments ... I'll just say, we [I] am testing the factory libraries to help sort out issues. Once we have cleared that ... I think most everyone of them get removed from my repository.

IMPORTANT to point out MY experience. It was exactly THESE factory libraries that opened my ears to what digital could sound like. My 35+ years analogue does leave a sonic expectation. Thousands of $$$ spent of the 'called' best of ALGO plugins did not do it. I won't bore with the details ...

Fast forward to 3rd party Devs. From the Lands for Nebula, AlexB has a couple SSL libraries. Actually, he has created entire Suites to include Console, EQ, and Dynamics. [I only mention AlexB because he is one of my personal favorite library developers. Beside the sonics, I easily relate to the organization/construction of the library Presets. -- full disclosure] There are other great Devs ... don't have time to list.

This does not help at this moment. When the preset can be fixed ??? I don't know. Might depend on what is broken ... don't know.

But what I do recommend [all Neb Users] ... check Devs websites. I know AlexB provides a DEMO PreSet that gives a peek at what's sonically there.

Are the factory libs bad? NO. They still do things no algo does, however, the 3rd party DEVs have taking to levels beyond. They also access to hardware, often times refurbished to factory spec [or improved]. They spend countless hours building these libraries, and they can be quite meticulous.

Anyway ... that's the news for now. We are all looking for any issues, and then to get them resolved. THEN, AA can move on to the next set of N4 features/functions.

Brand new show with shiny new equipment ... got to work through expected glitches.
Old 28th December 2016
Lives for gear

As to the glitches and freezes ... you are not alone in despising.

Going on Neb-3 track record ... things have been extremely solid. [especially since upgrading to Reaper-5]. Nebula has been solid as a rock, and it gets used everyday on major projects. [and I'm talking plenty of instances].

We expect no less from N4.
Old 28th December 2016
Lives for gear

I have been to the Alex B website I'm interested just a little worried on how it works do the files download automatically into the N4 presets so if I buy a bundle I just download it and automatically shows up where it needs to be or I have to manually put it somewhere PS thanks for the info ///also I'm not going to go on a rant like previous post butt why would we get old files on a new product anyways it's all new to me
Old 28th December 2016
Lives for gear

One more question I know that Alex B samples are either 44 .1 or 96 I'm used to working in 48 which I guess I could go down to 44.1 I would rather go to 96 but I'm already tapping my CPU and that worries me wondering why they don't do a 48 people are not working 48 do you think there would be more of a strain on my CPU going from 48 to 96 and I'm sure there would be
Old 28th December 2016
Lives for gear

Sample rate conversion happens when first loading the preset.
The load time will be longer, but from there, there is no additional CPU load.

CDS is another Dev ... his libraries are all 96k. So it is all based on the Dev.

As for installation [AlexB].

If I recall, he does include an installer ... but I don't use it.

The library downloads compressed [ZIP or RAR]. In there you see Program and Vector folders [skins too].

I just open my temprepository [which would be for N4 now], and drag the Programs and Vectors into respective folders in repository.

I tend to use only 44.1 files, so I don't bother with the others [not always ... but just to point out that Nebula doesn't need every samplerate if you don't need].

48k. Honestly ... I don't use it, unless video work. Now that I have an i7-5820K, I may start testing 96k. I'm not to keen on samplerate conversions of masters.

POINT. The samplerate conversion with NEBULA is NOT the same thing as SR of an audio file.

Also ... N4 has a new Engine architecture. It uses 'dynamic SR' conversion. I don't have the specifics quite yet. I would ask about this on the AA forum to get answers as to the best way to proceed.
Old 28th December 2016
Quote:
I have been to the Alex B website I'm interested just a little worried on how it works do the files download automatically into the N4 presets so if I buy a bundle I just download it and automatically shows up where it needs to be or I have to manually put it somewhere PS thanks for the info ///also I'm not going to go on a rant like previous post butt why would we get old files on a new product anyways it's all new to me
I'm in the same boat. I have purchased files from Tim P, have downloaded them, but cannot access them in N4. How do I access the Tim P files in N4? Thanks in advance.
Old 28th December 2016
Gear Addict

Quote:
Have you ever got it working ???

If not ... start with one of the factory libraries ... like the compressor library.

Be sure to install in just the default location. Don't experiment till you get it working is what I'd suggest.
That's what I've been doing. No luck.
Old 28th December 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgalb View Post
That's what I've been doing. No luck.
Wait for the ticket replay, in the worst case we'll refund you. Occasionally the protection doesn't work on specific systems, in the past it happened at least a couple of times
Old 28th December 2016
Quote:
I'm on PC ... and not in any political inference

Tonite I'll be testing the ALT PATH function of N4 and see if any presets have issues.

Meantime, to test N3 libraries in N4 is just a matter of copying the Program and Vectors over to the N4 repository. This is a manually process ... but it is just a start. There are other features I'm still beta-testing.

It is still the Holidaze, with a few of the team reporting in, others are still MIA, and presumed 'chillin' after a very busy end of year.
No worries. Anyway i think i got it sorted those analoginthebox libraries when you buy them they are only 32 bit versions. Last night i got email with 64 bit versions so will test it today later on.

Thanks to all the guys that were trying to help though !
Old 28th December 2016
Lives for gear

hmmm ... I still have my original AITB libraries [pre CP]. At the time I think I was running XP-32.

Point is, I've never heard any specification that Nebula Libraries be 32 or 64-bit.

Possibly, the installer and copy protect might require 64-bit format ... don't know.
Old 28th December 2016
Gear Addict
Quote:
One more question I know that Alex B samples are either 44 .1 or 96 I'm used to working in 48 which I guess I could go down to 44.1 I would rather go to 96 but I'm already tapping my CPU and that worries me wondering why they don't do a 48 people are not working 48 do you think there would be more of a strain on my CPU going from 48 to 96 and I'm sure there would be
You'll have to get used to rendering, especially when you've made good progress on the sound you want, some Neb files are very heavy and other times the optimisation of the OS or the DAW is rubbish.
I've had projects that one day are fine, others not so. Sounds familiar, don't it!
Old 28th December 2016
Lives for gear

Ok here what I think about the matter
The engine you are using today is the same one we progressively debugged, fixed and betatested for all possible libraries. We didn't it in a single day.
We betatested hundreds of nebula releases
The new n4 wrapper is a bit more strict on faulty libraries (possibly even our ones). It's a never-ending job. It is our intention to continue checking all possible not compliant libraries, and even to look for possible solutions or inform original developers. If they used just standard Nat scripts there should be never problems, most of issue arise when they try to modify a behavior without asking if the modification is correct or compliant. Nebula scripting engine is a programming language: you can write good programs or bad programs. If you code a bad application you cannot complain because Microsoft cannot understand your intentions. If an application crashes in Windows 10 and not on Windows xp you cannot blame bill gates. Sometimes the issue is on the application side.
An other important point, this is our creation, we decide what is compliant or not. This is very common in software development: each time apple release a new os basically they break au again and again. And we developer are forced to fix our things, not the opposite. Blame them or not, they will never fix our plugin code, I've never seen an Apple engineer contacting me and suggesting to me a solution. They are the owner of the platform and we adapt.

Said that we'll do all our possible for ironing all possible issues with all possible libs, this is the right time for doing it finally. Apparently several users are not experiencing issues at all.

Note: I muted several users on this board. I find many aggression and irritating posts, at least I consider them irritating. I wanted to say a thing anyway: if you want to damage the company attacking me it didn't work. We had a boost in our sales cause your bad acting. It seems like people understand very well the difference between constructive criticism and bad one
Old 28th December 2016
Quote:
hmmm ... I still have my original AITB libraries [pre CP]. At the time I think I was running XP-32.

Point is, I've never heard any specification that Nebula Libraries be 32 or 64-bit.

Possibly, the installer and copy protect might require 64-bit format ... don't know.
I also thought that for using libraries it doesnt matter thats why I was struggling all that time. Anyway as per email I think you are right. This looks like something to do with authorization, cause Mirco has co do it manually on his end once I got SER file created in Nebula.
Old 28th December 2016
Gear Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boggo Myrtle View Post
I'm in the same boat. I have purchased files from Tim P, have downloaded them, but cannot access them in N4. How do I access the Tim P files in N4? Thanks in advance.
In most cases you have to unzip them, then copy and paste the 'vectors, programs and skins, from their folders into Neb 4 folders of the same name.
Old 28th December 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by FFTW View Post
In most cases you have to unzip them, then copy and paste the 'vectors, programs and skins, from their folders into Neb 4 folders of the same name.
Thanks. Got it sorted and woking fine.
Old 28th December 2016
Gear Maniac

I can agree "User block" is a very useful forum function.

I've just used it for the first time, though (i've been Gearslutz member for a very long time).
Old 28th December 2016
Quote:

And that was the problem. Mirco sent me correct 64 bit library and now all is working fine !
Old 28th December 2016
Lives for gear

Very good!!! Happy because that
Old 28th December 2016
Here for the gear

I'm a new Nebula (4) user. The audio quality is great so far, but the software itself feels like in early beta state. And the documentation is... sparse.

Not sure if I'm doing it right, but this is what I had to do to make 3rd party Programs & Vectors work under OSX. This information is probably useful for other users:

The Acustica Programs and Vectors are located in

/Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/Programs/
/Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/Vectors/

It works to just copy 3rd party files to these folders, but it looks like the N4 installer has already created folders for these 3rd party files. For example:

/Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/HenryOlonga/Programs/
/Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/HenryOlonga/Vectors/

Sadly presets in these locations don't show up in Nebula 4. You have to manually edit the files

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/N4.xml
/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Acustica64/N4.xml
/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST3/N4.xml

After the line
<DATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/ </DATAPATH>
add
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/AcusticaAudio/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/AlexB/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/AnalogInTheBox/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/CDSoundMaster/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/CupwiseFX/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/DiBiQuadro/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/GeminiAudio/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/GeneLennon/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/GeorgievSound/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/HenryOlonga/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/Kalthallen/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/LarsRetschi/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/OwnHammer/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/RoomHunters/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/SignalToNoize/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/SoundDrops/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/TimPetherick/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/ToneBuilder/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/TranscendingMusic/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/VNXT/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>

Creating backups of those N4.xml files before editing them is probably a good idea.
Old 28th December 2016
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphod View Post
Wait for the ticket replay, in the worst case we'll refund you. Occasionally the protection doesn't work on specific systems, in the past it happened at least a couple of times
I'm thinking I should try a library from one of the third party guys. Then we can narrow it down to see if its a nebula problem (everything seems to be fine) or a problem with your library.Can you point me to somewhere that explains using n3 programs in n4 I'm not sure which files need to be changed or if I just add them to respective program and vector folders.

My money is on the trial libraries that are still active (don't know how to deactivate) messing everything up in the paid libraries (trial libraries show up fine when I had the free version). I've looked for the trial libraries to delete them but can't find them-I don't know if I already deleted them.

Edit: nevermind the poster before me explained it as I was typing
Old 28th December 2016
Lives for gear

Very intrigued.
Would love to hear peeps' opinions on the bundled stuff!
Old 28th December 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel G View Post
I'm a new Nebula (4) user. The audio quality is great so far, but the software itself feels like in early beta state. And the documentation is... sparse.

Not sure if I'm doing it right, but this is what I had to do to make 3rd party Programs & Vectors work under OSX. This information is probably useful for other users:

The Acustica Programs and Vectors are located in

/Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/Programs/
/Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/Vectors/

It works to just copy 3rd party files to these folders, but it looks like the N4 installer has already created folders for these 3rd party files. For example:

/Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/HenryOlonga/Programs/
/Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/HenryOlonga/Vectors/

Sadly presets in these locations don't show up in Nebula 4. You have to manually edit the files

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/N4.xml
/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Acustica64/N4.xml
/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST3/N4.xml

After the line
<DATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/ </DATAPATH>
add
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/AcusticaAudio/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/AlexB/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/AnalogInTheBox/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/CDSoundMaster/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/CupwiseFX/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/DiBiQuadro/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/GeminiAudio/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/GeneLennon/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/GeorgievSound/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/HenryOlonga/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/Kalthallen/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/LarsRetschi/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/OwnHammer/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/RoomHunters/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/SignalToNoize/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/SoundDrops/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/TimPetherick/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/ToneBuilder/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/TranscendingMusic/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH> /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4/AlternativeDataPath/VNXT/ </ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>

Creating backups of those N4.xml files before editing them is probably a good idea.
That is a lot of good info thanks
Old 28th December 2016
Lives for gear

Im getting a headache, at this point Analog is easier to set up I mean with the crazy file import and setup and having to render the tracks all the time to keep cpu down its not like i can run a whole session anyways // Love the sound but Man at this point ill just grab a knob ///the Whole point of ITB Mixing is for recall if I have to render the tracks all the time it kind of throws recall out the window you guys are on to something sound wise but a long way to go for USER EASE and STABILITY
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search