The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Slate Digital Announces New EVERYTHING BUNDLE Plans
Old 29th September 2016
Slate Pro Audio / Slate Digital

Slate Digital Announces New EVERYTHING BUNDLE Plans

Last year I realized that the world of software sales was changing, but the audio plugin business was not. Audio Pros were spending thousands of dollars to purchase the latest and greatest audio plugins, and often regretting some of those decisions when they realized that the software retained very little value. That's why we launched the Everything Bundle in 2015, which offered engineers every one of our plugins, top third party plugins, and every new plugin we come out with, for only $24.99 monthly.

Many people feared that we'd raise the price of the bundle as we started to add value, and the concern only increased as we added two thousand dollars worth of new plugins to the Everything Bundle last year alone. I assured people that this was not our intentions, and that when we hit a certain milestone, we'd want to decrease the price.

Well, the milestone has been reached.

Starting today, you can get the Slate Digital EVERYTHING BUNDLE Annual plan billed monthly for only $14.99 or pay up front for $179.88. That’s 40% OFF our previous rates. I know everyone kind of hates the term “no brainer” but with this deal it might actually be quite fitting!

If you were to buy all the analog modeled tape machines, consoles, preamps, compressors, equalizers, guitar amps, dessers, mastering limiters, reverbs, delays, and more, you'd be spending several thousand dollars.

GET THE EVERYTHING BUNDLE: Sign Up | Slate Digital

At AES 2016, we are announcing three new additions coming to the Everything Bundle, the VerbSuite Classics Reverb, Repeater Delay, (both in or near beta), and the FG-Stress, which is the official plugin recreation of the Empirical Labs Distressor (coming soon).

See what people are saying about the Everything Bundle:

Current Everything Bundle Monthly Members can crossgrade to the new plans easily, but please see our email blast for important information and a video walkthrough of the crossgrade. This email is blasting shortly!

Users who wish to stay in their current $24.99 month to month plans will not be affected.

Please let me know if anyone has any questions!

Cheers,
Steven
Old 30th September 2016
Gear Addict

This is starting to become too good to resist. I own several Slate plugins already and kind of have been resisting the bundle for that reason, but the value has been increasing and increasing... The Distressor might be the one to make me take the plunge. Interesting though how EL just came out with their emulation of the Distressor only to be officially outclassed by Slate - assuming it will be, of course. I wonder by what I've heard on the video if anyone would spend that silly money on their offering having this available instead. Well done, Slate.
Old 30th September 2016

Hi! The Empirical Labs Arouser is also an amazing tool with unique sound and features. I'd imagine the FG-Stress will be a great compliment to it as a 1:1 replication of the Distressor hardware. Certainly have not outclassed Dave Derr since that is not possible, he's a genius and his hardware (and now software) is a legend in its own time!

Guys I'm so thrilled about this new plan, it's really what I've been dreaming about for years. I think just about every audio pro can now afford to user our entire collection without having 'wallet pains'. We're floating on cloud nine over here!!

Much love!! See you guys at our booth at AES tomorrow, #921

Cheers,
Steven
Old 30th September 2016
Gear Maniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Slate View Post
Hi! The Empirical Labs Arouser is also an amazing tool with unique sound and features. I'd imagine the FG-Stress will be a great compliment to it as a 1:1 replication of the Distressor hardware. Certainly have not outclassed Dave Derr since that is not possible, he's a genius and his hardware (and now software) is a legend in its own time!

Guys I'm so thrilled about this new plan, it's really what I've been dreaming about for years. I think just about every audio pro can now afford to user our entire collection without having 'wallet pains'. We're floating on cloud nine over here!!

Cheers,
Steven
Dear Steven,

First I bought SSD 4, then Trigger 2, and just jumped on the VMS-1 party wagon and now committed to a year of the Everything Bundle.

My wallet hates you!

Keep up the great work!

BTW, my personal experience with your support team has be nothing less than stellar!
Old 30th September 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarfungo View Post
Dear Steven,

First I bought SSD 4, then Trigger 2, and just jumped on the VMS-1 party wagon and now committed to a year of the Everything Bundle.

My wallet hates you!

Keep up the great work!

BTW, my personal experience with your support team has be nothing less than stellar!
Thank you so much for the kind words!!!!!!

I've been up 48 hours working on this launch with the team so this kind of thing really makes the seventeen coffees and zombie eyes worthwhile!

Cheers,
Steven
Old 30th September 2016
Lives for gear

I can't believe how cheap the everything bundle is. I think I own every slate product except maybe the air modules (that includes the MTI2 and the mic is in the mail), but I think you got me with this subscription deal. I feel a little bad for your competitors.
Old 30th September 2016
Seriously, every other plugin company has to have a Slate voodoo doll that they punish on an hourly basis
Old 30th September 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermos View Post
I can't believe how cheap the everything bundle is. I think I own every slate product except maybe the air modules (that includes the MTI2 and the mic is in the mail), but I think you got me with this subscription deal. I feel a little bad for your competitors.
Awesome! We're so happy that there are no monetary boundaries to use all of our stuff now. I think it's no secret how excited I get about these tools.. so now I know that everyone can make great music with the entire bundle without having to throw down tons of cash, and it's a fantastic feeling that has me bouncing off the walls! (this could also be due to the seventeen coffees I've had today).

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudleys100 View Post
Seriously, every other plugin company has to have a Slate voodoo doll that they punish on an hourly basis
Literally spit out my water!!

Cheers,
Steven
Old 30th September 2016
Very wise move, as someone who very often has to deal with currency devaluation issues this is absolutely great to see.
Old 30th September 2016
Gear Maniac

Steven, you and your stellar company continue to amaze. I remember buying your platinum drum samples years ago thinking "this dude is going places". Now, I'm stoked on my VMS and Everything Bundle beyond words. From an old studio rat who is open to new things, thank you for all you do!
Old 30th September 2016
Lives for gear

I just cannot understand how this is possible, but I am very grateful. Consider me subscribed!

Congratulations!
Old 30th September 2016
Is the monthly plan eventually paid off when the full price is reached or what does the $179.88 get? Is it like a subscription?
Old 30th September 2016
Gear Addict

do you get 1 or 2 ilok licenses with the bundle?
Old 30th September 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudleys100 View Post
This would make for a great April Fools video storyline next year.

For those that have missed previous hilarity:

I think they made the Steven Slate robot one private. Too bad...it was my favorite!
Old 30th September 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swonk View Post
Is the monthly plan eventually paid off when the full price is reached or what does the $179.88 get? Is it like a subscription?
Hi, it gets you a year of our entire plugin collection (including multiple third party plugins) and every new plugin and every update free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Smoove View Post
do you get 1 or 2 ilok licenses with the bundle?
Hi it's one license! But perhaps we'll figure out a plan for two activations in the future!

Cheers,
Steven
Old 30th September 2016
Gear Nut

This man is on Digital Steroids
Old 30th September 2016
Gear Head
Argh! upgraded the bundle subscription due to the excitement on the new plugins but realized my relab plugin isnt working and was using it on a mix!!! Also had the previous bundle expiring on the 12th, would like to go back if theres no way to get the Relab reverb back. Any help would be appreciated!!
Old 30th September 2016

Hi AlPal your Relab should work until the original plan expires. If you have problems, hit us up
Slate Support | Slate Support

Cheeare,
Steven
Old 30th September 2016
Lives for gear

This is just too good..
Old 30th September 2016
Lives for gear

This is getting crazy... Any chance to add Trigger to the package?!
Old 30th September 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianFernandez View Post
This is getting crazy... Any chance to add Trigger to the package?!
You can bet I'm working on it!

Cheers,
Steven
Old 30th September 2016
Lives for gear
As a UAD owner I've held off since I didn't feel I needed much but at this price here I come. The whole bundle costs pretty much what I would pay for a single UAD plugin . Wow!
Old 30th September 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Slate View Post

Cheers,
Steven
Steven Slate and Team, You Guys Really Care About People and the Tools We Use in the Studio!! Thank You for Your Innovation and Affordability You Bring!!

Rated AAA+++

Thank You!

KP
Old 30th September 2016
Lives for gear

I've been on the everything bundle since day 1. I accidentally signed up for 2 licenses and double paid for 8 months. So when I caught the mistake the just credited me another 8 months. Customer service is stellar. i suggest it.
Old 30th September 2016
So... Relab is no longer part of the Bundle now???
Old 30th September 2016
Lives for gear
Ahhhh by taking away Relab I'd prefer the old price and old deal. Relab is awesome. Why get rid of it??? Good price but explains the new drop in price. I was thinking of signing up but..... mmmmm bring back relab and I'm in........ There seems to be a new slate reverb plugin "coming soon" but it will take quite a bit time to see how it compares. This announcement is bad news to some.
Old 30th September 2016
Lives for gear

My understanding is that Steven said you're grandfathered in if you had the Relab bundle. You can keep that bundle at the same price point you were paying. Correct me if I'm wrong, Steven...
Old 30th September 2016

Hi! To confirm, if you are still an Everything Bundle user and you stay in the same monthly plan, we are not taking away Relab LX480.

markham is correct!

Thanks for the continued kind words guys!

Cheers,
Steven
Old 30th September 2016
Lives for gear

Just a heads up, fellow slutz. The $15/month dealio is with a 12 month commitment. If you want to be able to cancel/re-subscribe at whim you need to pay $25/month...which is still a damn good deal.
Old 30th September 2016
Gear Head

Steven,

Love your stuff (even with the cheesy marketing ).

Removing LX480 makes me worry a bit. I understand I can keep the old subscription. But does this mean that at some point LX480 will be gone?

I understand that newer and better plugins will arrive, but it is important that older mixes continue to work for some time after doing them.

Thanks!
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search