Slate & Liquid Sonics VERBSUITE CLASSICS Reverb Plugin - NOW AVAILABLE - Page 36 - Gearslutz
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Slate & Liquid Sonics VERBSUITE CLASSICS Reverb Plugin - NOW AVAILABLE
Old 2nd July 2017
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
Springgggggggggggggg
Old 2nd July 2017 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Re-upping this question.

Can I load 'regular' (non "FUSION") IR's into Verbsuite?

@ Steven Slate
Old 2nd July 2017 | Show parent
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragan View Post
Re-upping this question.

Can I load 'regular' (non "FUSION") IR's into Verbsuite?

@ Steven Slate
Nope
Old 7th August 2017 | Show parent
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
Stereo application only

I love the Verbsuite reverb, but it only works in stereo applications. Any chance of it going mono?
Old 7th August 2017 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by keyzzz View Post
I love the Verbsuite reverb, but it only works in stereo applications. Any chance of it going mono?
Send it to a mono buss maybe?
Old 7th August 2017
Slate Pro Audio / Slate Digital

🎧 10 years
You can also decrease the width all the way.

Cheers,
Steven
Old 8th August 2017 | Show parent
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
Verbsuite Classic

The plugin won't show up in Pro Tools 11 on any insert channel/variation unless the channel is stereo. I thought I installed it wrong, contacted support and was told that it will only show up on a stereo trak/channel/buss...
Anyway, I love the verbs (they're really superb) when I use them on different stereo busses but wish Verbsuite can just show up and be used on a mono channel/buss without added steps.
Old 30th August 2017 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Slate View Post

Jeezo, the 16X imaging is very unique sounding (remember this was a very early take on digital reverb and so the methods they used to add realism are quite interesting) and my assumption is that what you are hearing is what the box is giving out. If you believe otherwise, I'd appreciate you sending in a support ticket.

Cheers,
Steven
to Jeezo.. I have a real ams unit, I always thought my unit was messed up until someone pointed this out to me also. The LR balance is off on meters and weird stuff happens, sometimes I just pan it around, but it's how my hardware unit it also and others I have tried.
Old 1st September 2017 | Show parent
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by aramism View Post
to Jeezo.. I have a real ams unit, I always thought my unit was messed up until someone pointed this out to me also. The LR balance is off on meters and weird stuff happens, sometimes I just pan it around, but it's how my hardware unit it also and others I have tried.
Thks yep i noticed that also on the waves plate and my TC electronic , so in fact this is even why it sounds so great ... so what seems kinda bizarre for me at first , i ok ..and if i really need some balance , i do it then with an imager or some ..but i'ts cool like that , i actually found presets to get a balance (on getting R the other getting more L) so sounds go there others got there ...i kinda like it (another way to balance reverb without sends balance ))
Old 28th October 2017 | Show parent
Gear Nut

🎧 5 years
Any chance of including "Tiled Room" from PCM70?
Old 9th November 2017 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Really happy with this reverb (and the sub in general)
Old 21st March 2018
Gear Maniac

While I'm happy to use ArtAcoustics Reverb for it's super rich and fantastic tone, I'm wondering if there could be any easy presets for us orchestral producers at some point ^^.
Old 8th May 2018 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Hi, Seventh Heaven is a Liquid Sonics product that utilizes the more deep editing capabilities of Fusion Capturing. For guys who want more deep editing control of the M7 reverb captures, it will be really awesome. But it's an entirely different product than Verbsuite with different features and a different overall concept and intended user.

Cheers,
Steven
Steven,

This is a little late in the game but I am considering buying Seventh Heaven. I already own Verbsuite Classics. Are the presets for these redundant??? If I have Verbsuite Classics am I really gaining anything other than tweakability of I buy Seventh Heaven?? Thanks for your answer, if I don't need to spend the $300 I'd rather not.
Old 8th May 2018 | Show parent
Company Rep

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinrob View Post
Steven,

This is a little late in the game but I am considering buying Seventh Heaven. I already own Verbsuite Classics. Are the presets for these redundant??? If I have Verbsuite Classics am I really gaining anything other than tweakability of I buy Seventh Heaven?? Thanks for your answer, if I don't need to spend the $300 I'd rather not.
I know you asked Steven rather than me, but my angle on these kinds of questions is that often the best answer will come from within after trying out a demo for a week or so and seeing for yourself if you find the differences between the plugins make a difference to your workflow and mixes.
Old 9th May 2018 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidsonics View Post
I know you asked Steven rather than me, but my angle on these kinds of questions is that often the best answer will come from within after trying out a demo for a week or so and seeing for yourself if you find the differences between the plugins make a difference to your workflow and mixes.
Thanks Matt. I’ve been listening to demos and comparisons and the Seventh Heaven seems to have just a bit more of a lush sound to it not to mention the tweakability of the Professional version.
Old 10th July 2018 | Show parent
Gear Addict

Quote:
Ok, so here are files that comp a source with both a reverb return from the hardware 480L (default patch) and the VSC 480.
How close are the DRE 2000 verbs vs the real HW? Does anyone have audio comparisons?
πŸ“ Reply