The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Samplitude Pro X3 released
Old 9th April 2018 | Show parent
Gear Head

How's Eucon support ?

Hi everyone,

I've been using Samplitude Pro X3 suite for a few months now, with globally good results. It isn't the most intuitive piece of software, I mean it could really use some HUI improvements, but the object editor itself is so great when mixing that it still is worth the trouble for me. Also coming from Pyramix I found the workflow not too different.

The only problem I still have is that sometimes the graphics start to be glitchy, up to a point where the only way to not end up with an epilepsy crisis is to restart Samplitude.

Anyone else having this ?

Now to the real point of my post : to you guys using Samplitude Pro-X3 with some Eucon controllers, could you tell us what exactly you are able to control with your remote ? As there's very little information about that on Magix's website, I'm wondering if it's really worth it.

So here are some questions if you don't mind :

- Avid Dock : Does it work at all ? How about plugins control ? Is it mapping things nicely ?

- Avid Artist mix : Is it usable for more than fader/pan/solo stuff ? Like softkeys ? Plugins mapping ?

- Anyone using both the artist mix and the dock together ? Is it working fine ?

Thanks for your time !
Old 14th November 2018 | Show parent
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikol View Post
Hi everyone,

I've been using Samplitude Pro X3 suite for a few months now, with globally good results. It isn't the most intuitive piece of software, I mean it could really use some HUI improvements, but the object editor itself is so great when mixing that it still is worth the trouble for me. Also coming from Pyramix I found the workflow not too different.

The only problem I still have is that sometimes the graphics start to be glitchy, up to a point where the only way to not end up with an epilepsy crisis is to restart Samplitude.

Anyone else having this ?

Now to the real point of my post : to you guys using Samplitude Pro-X3 with some Eucon controllers, could you tell us what exactly you are able to control with your remote ? As there's very little information about that on Magix's website, I'm wondering if it's really worth it.

So here are some questions if you don't mind :

- Avid Dock : Does it work at all ? How about plugins control ? Is it mapping things nicely ?

- Avid Artist mix : Is it usable for more than fader/pan/solo stuff ? Like softkeys ? Plugins mapping ?

- Anyone using both the artist mix and the dock together ? Is it working fine ?

Thanks for your time !
So, no one using these controllers with Samplitude ?
Old 15th November 2018
Motown legend

I use mix and the iPad app. I've never tried it with plug in but can't imagine it wouldn't work.
Old 15th November 2018
Lives for gear

Samplitude Pro X4 anounced:
Special offer: MAGIX Samplitude Pro X Suite– Audio production

Automation lanes
New plug-in browser
New instruments
Significantly improved performance

Personally i think improved perfirmance is gonna be awesome if they can pull it off
Old 15th November 2018 | Show parent
I got in on the $149 Crazy deal in January is this year. I wonder if I'll be eligible for the free X4 update.....
📝 Reply