The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Eventide H910 Harmonizer plugin Reverb & Delay Plugins
Old 7th October 2016
Lives for gear

Dang - maybe I'll plead using Hardware Receipts and see....see if I can Snaffu a copy! Sound Mangeling is certainly a Blood sport, plenty of great Reverb and FX minds on this Plug!
Thanks 249$ USD = Ouch! Week late! hardware Version is what x3 that...hmmm!
Old 10th October 2016
Gear Head

Check Don't Crack if you're ever looking for Eventide plugins...
Eventide - Audio Plug-ins Store - DontCrack

They always seem to have the best prices.
You will have to register with them to get access to their Private Deal Zone, but it is worth it!
Old 13th October 2016
Lives for gear

Last edited by Hardtoe; 13th October 2016 at 04:02 AM..
Old 5 days ago
Gear Head

Relab vs 480 hardware

My god what i read here.

I used a real 480 and a 300l several weeks ago and comparing to relab 480 is ridiculous.

Hardware is 10 times better in every way..

I see a lot of guys doinf great work with plugins but someone who hasnt even used a 480 before should ommit the part comparing relab to hardware

For me and since protools 5 only tdm/uad reverbs sound separated from the source.

I honestly do not know how could even lexiverb and reverb one in protools 5 sound way better concerning realism and separation from source than any native reverb to this day. How can a dsp plugin (i notice this in modulations and reverbs more) sound better than native progamming when we are speaking about programing. In 1994 i would understand that, but this day???!!!!

Perhaps some programmers can shed some light on this.

Before starting to complain please do yourself a favour and compare any hd/tdm/uad reverb with a similar native one and check out the diference in a reallllll mix scenario. Not just alone. You will see that dsp reverbs you can get them louder without screwing the mix. Impossible on native reverbs

Regards

Francisco
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by easymixstudio View Post
My god what i read here.

I used a real 480 and a 300l several weeks ago and comparing to relab 480 is ridiculous.

Hardware is 10 times better in every way..

I see a lot of guys doinf great work with plugins but someone who hasnt even used a 480 before should ommit the part comparing relab to hardware

For me and since protools 5 only tdm/uad reverbs sound separated from the source.

I honestly do not know how could even lexiverb and reverb one in protools 5 sound way better concerning realism and separation from source than any native reverb to this day. How can a dsp plugin (i notice this in modulations and reverbs more) sound better than native progamming when we are speaking about programing. In 1994 i would understand that, but this day???!!!!

Perhaps some programmers can shed some light on this.

Before starting to complain please do yourself a favour and compare any hd/tdm/uad reverb with a similar native one and check out the diference in a reallllll mix scenario. Not just alone. You will see that dsp reverbs you can get them louder without screwing the mix. Impossible on native reverbs

Regards

Francisco
Wrong thread. Internetting is hard.

New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+  Submit Thread to Reddit Reddit 

Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search