The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
molecular Bytes Atomic Transient
Old 7th July 2016
Gear Nut

molecular Bytes Atomic Transient

MolecularBytes - AtomicTransient - Transient PlugIn for VST, AU and Standalone App
Just seen it on Sonic Talk and surprisingly can't find any feedback anywhere. Not even a new product post. Looks interesting can anyone give any feedback on there experiences with it please?
Old 8th July 2016
Lives for gear

I will surely demo it this weekend
Old 8th July 2016
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musician View Post
I will surely demo it this weekend
Interested to hear some feedback please when you do as I'm unable to demo it at the moment.
Thanks in advance
Old 2nd August 2016
CPS
Here for the gear

Atomic Transient

Hi guys,

@ PsYAuM
If you wonder that there's not much feedback about that tool, read the whole interview to get more infos about it right here:
Molecular Bytes

@ Musician
"I will surely demo it this weekend "

Why not win a copy of the full version of Atomic Transient? Everyone has got a chance to win it, if they write a facebook-comment to it till the 5th August 2016.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Noizefield/225078835005

Best regards and good luck
Carl
Old 2nd August 2016
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPS View Post
Hi guys,

@ PsYAuM
If you wonder that there's not much feedback about that tool, read the whole interview to get more infos about it right here:
Molecular Bytes

@ Musician
"I will surely demo it this weekend "

Why not win a copy of the full version of Atomic Transient? Everyone has got a chance to win it, if they write a facebook-comment to it till the 5th August 2016.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Noizefield/225078835005

Best regards and good luck
Carl
I just read the interview that you provided the link to. Very interesting. I am excited to demo Atomic Transient's ability to remove plosives in vocals.
I have a question for you: how does Atomic Transient compare to Zynaptiq's Unmix:Drums?
Old 7th August 2016
Gear Addict

I found this to be an excellent transient tool, both sound quality and flexibility is fantastic. Only used it simply and didn't bother with polyphony and all that stuff.

It's out of my price range for now but for anyone who has the funds I think will find this an ultimate tool for transient control.
Old 9th August 2016
Gear Maniac

Interesting......Cool UI. AAX release?
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search