The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Ample Sound releases Ample Guitar TC (AGTC)
Old 5th June 2016
Gear Nut

Ample Sound releases Ample Guitar TC (AGTC)

Hello!

Ample Sound presents its newest release: Ample Guitar Telecaster (AGTC)
This new Virtual Instrument is a detailed emulation of a beautiful
Fender Telecaster (John English Masterbuilt Telecaster) and is available
at http://www.amplesound.net for 99$ until July 6th

amplesound.net

A lot of hard work went into this VI to recreate the subtle distinction
of this classic instrument.

And for those who are wondering, all of our virtual instruments are using
our very own Ample Sound Engine (not NI Kontakt)

Here are some specs:

-Size: 3.78 GB, 24bit 44.1khz
-AU, VST, AAX or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended.
Stand-alone version included.
-Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Palm Mute, Popping,
Natural Harmonic, Slide Guitar 10 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly
-CPC(Customized Parameters Control) - any button knob etc can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
-Doubling Guitar

More info at: amplesound.net

Best Regards!!!
Old 6th June 2016
Lives for gear

Oh great - just when I thought I didn't have to buy another virtual instrument, you Ample Sound guys release another fantastic product.

Getting wallet out now...
Old 6th June 2016
Lives for gear

Before purchasing products from this company, you should be aware that you must have a network card installed in your PC in order to authorize and run their software. This fact was not advertised when I purchased a bundle from Amplesound several years ago.

I had built my studio computer so that it would have no connection to the Internet (and I can't imagine that I'm the only person out there that has done so) -- the last thing I want is malware wreaking havoc -- and therefore had not installed a network card.

I don't think tying authorization to a network card is a very good idea. If you want to tie it to a piece of hardware, a hard drive, for example, might be a better option due to its universality.

Apart from that, this company's virtual acoustic guitars are, I think, the best sounding out there.
Old 6th June 2016
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by blim View Post
Before purchasing products from this company, you should be aware that you must have a network card installed in your PC in order to authorize and run their software. This fact was not advertised when I purchased a bundle from Amplesound several years ago.

I had built my studio computer so that it would have no connection to the Internet (and I can't imagine that I'm the only person out there that has done so) -- the last thing I want is malware wreaking havoc -- and therefore had not installed a network card.

I don't think tying authorization to a network card is a very good idea. If you want to tie it to a piece of hardware, a hard drive, for example, might be a better option due to its universality.

Apart from that, this company's virtual acoustic guitars are, I think, the best sounding out there.
Are you talking about a network card or just having internet access? If it's just requiring internet access (via any type of network adapter, wired or wireless), then I don't see any problem. That's the norm these days for most plugins.
Old 6th June 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLAC View Post
Are you talking about a network card or just having internet access? If it's just requiring internet access (via any type of network adapter, wired or wireless), then I don't see any problem. That's the norm these days for most plugins.
I'm talking about a network card.
Old 6th June 2016
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by blim View Post
I'm talking about a network card.
Then that's not what I have experienced. A Network card is not necessary in order ot register. Just internet access (wired or wireless).
Old 7th June 2016
Lives for gear

Those demos are just ridiculously good! It's impossible to hear ANY difference between this plugin and a virtuoso guitarist. Virtual reality visors, Babble fish translating ear pieces, facetime audio visual communication lke in Star Trek and now Ample Sound Virtual guitars. Wow!
Yup! I'm that blown away
Old 29th June 2016
Gear Nut

Loading mentioned products ...
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get instant access to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search