The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Harrison delivers 32cs channel strip!
Old 24th May 2016
  #1
Gear Head
 

Harrison delivers 32cs channel strip!

Harrison delivers the 32cs channel strip, one channel of the legendary 32 series analog console in a convenient 1U rack space. Harrison 32 series consoles have been used to record and mix iconic albums from a multitude of legendary artists - Michael Jackson, Kansas, Queen, and many more!* Each Harrison 32cs unit is hand-built in Nashville, Tennessee, USA, using the highest quality parts and construction. $2,495 USD. More info at Harrison Consoles: 32cs Channel Strip
Old 24th May 2016
  #2
Very nice!

Love their latest console and this channel strip should provide the same sound.
Old 25th May 2016
  #3
Gear Guru
 
Jeezo's Avatar
I tecently took the plugin to mixbuss 32c and i imediatly been impressed by that so fuking musical chanel strip : it s just done right !!!! ( in the virtual world )
So this created a big interest for the real world version

I do think they will be smart to also release the plugin version of their mix buss dsp ....
Old 25th May 2016
  #4
Gear Maniac
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Todrank View Post
Harrison delivers the 32cs channel strip, one channel of the legendary 32 series analog console in a convenient 1U rack space. Harrison 32 series consoles have been used to record and mix iconic albums from a multitude of legendary artists - Michael Jackson, Kansas, Queen, and many more!* Each Harrison 32cs unit is hand-built in Nashville, Tennessee, USA, using the highest quality parts and construction. $2,495 USD. More info at Harrison Consoles: 32cs Channel Strip
Would be interesting to see how this would sound against there plugins and if there would be a discernible difference
Old 25th May 2016
  #5
Gear Addict
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeezo View Post
I tecently took the plugin to mixbuss 32c and i imediatly been impressed by that so fuking musical chanel strip : it s just done right !!!! ( in the virtual world )
So this created a big interest for the real world version

I do think they will be smart to also release the plugin version of their mix buss dsp ....
You ever tried acustica's "honey" EQ plug? (nebula/sampled from a 32c console). Was the only acqua plug I really liked (though I didn't test them all and never dug as deep with the others).
Old 25th May 2016
  #6
Gear Guru
 
Jeezo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by EBDA1176 View Post
You ever tried acustica's "honey" EQ plug? (nebula/sampled from a 32c console). Was the only acqua plug I really liked (though I didn't test them all and never dug as deep with the others).
nope , but i'm gonna stay away from nebula , sound wise those are top quality but even if they improved those last months , it's not passing my testing with full validation
Old 25th May 2016
  #7
Lives for gear
 
Pale Pyramid's Avatar
This has been available for a few years no? I received an email a couple months back and Harrison was offering a fairly hefty discount to this channel strip. It was a nice sale. I would wait for the next time Harrison offers that sale price again.
Old 25th May 2016
  #8
Lives for gear
 
jitterybit's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pale Pyramid View Post
This has been available for a few years no? I received an email a couple months back and Harrison was offering a fairly hefty discount to this channel strip. It was a nice sale. I would wait for the next time Harrison offers that sale price again.
Apparently this is V2, per the link
Old 26th May 2016
  #9
Gear Addict
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeezo View Post
nope , but i'm gonna stay away from nebula , sound wise those are top quality but even if they improved those last months , it's not passing my testing with full validation
Cool, and I give Acustica a hard time too now and then for certain 'issues', so I'm by no means the typical 'nebula beats all' poster who crashes every thread, I just did really like the sound of Honey (when it worked ok before an update) compared to other similar eqs (PSP MC Q is also similar but "inspired from" the MCI 500 I think - similar family sound).

I'm all algo at the moment anyway so I'm not pimping acqua or nebula (workflow is vital to me), but for fans of harrison 32c it may pay them to at least check out the Honey (2) Demo and see... the filters were very nice. Only thing is it stopped working for me properly since some updates they did, not smooth sweeps, but my PC is due for an upgrade so I think that would be better once I upgrade.
Old 26th May 2016
  #10
Gear Head
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Todrank View Post
Harrison delivers the 32cs channel strip, one channel of the legendary 32 series analog console in a convenient 1U rack space. Harrison 32 series consoles have been used to record and mix iconic albums from a multitude of legendary artists - Michael Jackson, Kansas, Queen, and many more!* Each Harrison 32cs unit is hand-built in Nashville, Tennessee, USA, using the highest quality parts and construction. $2,495 USD. More info at Harrison Consoles: 32cs Channel Strip
ouch ! nice product
Old 6th August 2016
  #11
500 series nutjob
 
pan60's Avatar
 

looks sweet!
Topic:
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump