The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
AOM Invisible Limiter G2
Old 13th January 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by morfi View Post
Thank you @ theMuzzl3 .

This is still a fun thread with some good info in here, so I'm happy to still come back and read and post stuff.

My usage of Invisible Limiter 2, on the other hand, has thoroughly stopped. TDL's Limiter 6 has become my go to brickwall limiter and has an awesome sounding clipper as well which makes perfect company for the already mentioned beautifully-sounding clippers by AirWindows.

In the end I never did overclock my computer either
I did try out No. 6 quite a bit, 3+years ago. I never determinted that it was not hanging with the good ones, at the time, but it always took me to long to figure things out and dial them in. They are on my list to try again, as I fell in love with Nova and Slick.
Old 15th January 2019
Definitely worth the effort of studying it in depth, if you ask me. And definitely SO much more than a brickwall limiter.
Old 24th January 2019
Here for the gear

Compared both demos, IMO the original is way better . Maybe the new one is more “transparent” or something but the old one has this really nice gluing effect that I like, almost more like a bus compressor than a limiter. I’m willing to bet that’s why FG-X 2 has never happened, they’re probably sitting there thinking well s*** we’ve been hyping this thing up but dammit if we didn’t get it right the first time.
Old 25th January 2019
Here for the gear
Best sounding plugin you can find, perfect finalizer.
Old 28th August 2019
Here for the gear

new modern III mode is incredibly nice
Old 3 weeks ago
Who else on here is using this G2 as a bus limiter in compressor mode? Just started doing this and am shocked at how well suited it is for this.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search