The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
DTouch for Nuendo: Multi-Touch Virtual Control SW-Application for Nuendo
Old 19th January 2016
Gear Addict

DTouch for Nuendo: Multi-Touch Virtual Control SW-Application for Nuendo

Devil Technologies proudly announces the availability of DTouch for Nuendo for Windows users

DTouch for Nuendo: Multi-Touch Virtual Control SW-Application for Nuendo-dtouch-nuendo-v1.0.0-wn7.0.35-mix-hires-meter.jpg

Following the release of DTouch for Cubase, this outstanding multi-touch DAW control software application is now available for Steinberg Nuendo (Windows) users.

DTouch transforms Nuendo DAW into a multi-touch enabled application.
Using DTouch with a commercially available touchmonitor, you will be able to build the ultimate touch-based control surface for Nuendo DAW at an incredible price.

DTouch integrated mixer responds to multi-touch control on faders and swipe gestures on the most used mixer buttons. You can customize your touch-enabled Mix Console with up to 24 faders on a 1920x1080 pixels resolution touchmonitor.
DTouch adds a lot of touch-enabled soft buttons to the Nuendo Mix Console window for fast management of Channel Editor, Plug In GUI recall, Transport Control and much more.

Direct touch control of the Plug-Ins GUI is one of the most powerful features of DTouch. You will be able to directly tweak your Plug In or Virtual Instrument on their GUI with your fingers in a easy and natural way.

Touch editing on Nuendo is really powerful and the DTouch Edit Toolbar offers a lot of touch-enabled soft-buttons with the most common editing functions available at your fingertips.

DTouch for Nuendo: Multi-Touch Virtual Control SW-Application for Nuendo-dtouch-nuendo-v1.0.0-wn7.0.35-project.jpg

DTouch for Nuendo includes the Devil Technologies powerful macro engine. You will be able to build very complex Macros with automatic use of Key Commands, Mouse moves and clicks and a lot more. Macros can be organized in folders and can be launched by a virtual or tactile keyboard.

DTouch for Nuendo includes a lot of features developed for the Cubase version; the most important ones are the following:

- Support for multimonitor setup with windows swap function
- Automatic windows alignment function
- Full track names in the integrated mixer
- Improved PanPot control
- 3 channel strip types with special fader control modes, including the new Fade Pad
- Fast recall of Plug In GUI show/hide configurations
- Matrix Window, which gives you an overview of your Project with a single window
- High resolution tweak of Sends and Cue Sends Levels through long travel faders
- Support for a HUI-compatible External Controller

Supported Nuendo Versions: Nuendo 7

Currently supported OS Versions: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10

DTouch supports any Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 8 compatible multitouch-monitors with the following specifications:

- Resolution: 1920x1080 (mandatory!)
- Screen size: 27" or greater

DTouch uses iLok copy protection system

Special note for DTouch for Cubase users: you are required to update DTouch for Cubase to version 1.1.7 in order to use it on the same workstation as the DTouch for Nuendo one. You can find the updated installers on our web site.

You can buy a Full License on our Web-Store.
You can ask for a Limited-Features Time-Limited Trial version of DTouch here.

Special Introductory Price (valid for a limited time only): 180 Euro
Regular Price: 250 Euro

The product web-page is available here.
Attached Thumbnails
DTouch for Nuendo: Multi-Touch Virtual Control SW-Application for Nuendo-dtouch-nuendo-v1.0.0-wn7.0.35-mix-hires-meter.jpg   DTouch for Nuendo: Multi-Touch Virtual Control SW-Application for Nuendo-dtouch-nuendo-v1.0.0-wn7.0.35-project.jpg  
Old 19th January 2016
This is Awesome!! Any plans for Studio One as well now??
Old 20th January 2016
Lives for gear

Good news!

Keep cracking!
Old 20th January 2016
Lives for gear

Congrats Nuendo users, this is gonna blow your mind!
Old 20th January 2016
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by KP2020 View Post
Any plans for Studio One as well now??
No idea at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ufo~ View Post
Keep cracking!
"Cracking"? From the context we think that this should be a positive thought. Is it?

Old 20th January 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DT_support View Post
"Cracking"? From the context we think that this should be a positive thought. Is it?
Yeah! Like: keep on working hard like you are!
Your products and service are good, so keep cracking at it!
People will start to realise that just because you offer a cheaper route than your competitor(s), it doesn't mean the product is inferior!

I invite anyone in the vicinity to come over and try my DTouch system (PT only though) and I suggest DTouch users around the world do the same.

Keep up the good work, don't listen to the haters, don't be the haters.
Old 20th January 2016
Gear Addict

Quote:
Yeah! Like: keep on working hard like you are!
Your products and service are good, so keep cracking at it!
OK! Thank you for the translation!

Quote:
People will start to realise that just because you offer a cheaper route than your competitor(s), it doesn't mean the product is inferior!
Thank you for this statement. In fact and ERRONEOUSLY, DTouch is often considered a second choice for the poor. IT IS NOT! As a user, you can confirm that it is a well written application and, paired with a good touchscreen, you can build a well functioning touch-controller.

The PT version is strongly limited by the communication protocol: we cannot do magic! We are the firsts to candidly say this! For this reason, we can consider DTouch comparable with the competitors product, even if we are better on some small points and we are worse on others. We are doing our best to remove the DTouch lacks.

The Cubendo versions are more powerful and with the advantage of a more capable communication protocol (Steinberg Remote Control SDK) we have built a very interesting tool. On the Cubendo side, thanks to a multi-years know-how, we think that we can offer a lot more features than our competitors.

That said, we don't advertise DTouch as the ultimate DAW control tool. Everybody like the physical controllers. WE TOO! But HW is expensive; it's a fact.
Anyway, we are working on a solution for the HW irreducibles.

Quote:
I invite anyone in the vicinity to come over and try my DTouch system (PT only though) and I suggest DTouch users around the world do the same.
Thank you for being so helpful and for your DTouch for PT tutorial videos.

Quote:
Keep up the good work, don't listen to the haters, don't be the haters.
Since we are humans, this last is not a trivial task, but we appreciate your suggection.

Old 20th January 2016
Brilliant... requested a demo license just now.. Going to test with a wacom Cintiq 27. Well see if that works.
I hope so! At the moment my main navigation tool has been hobbled by its manufacturer royally bad on the PC side..
So none of my nice controls work anymore.. "3dconnexion" search i had a post with all my macro's and such.. was great but this looks like
a good use for the touch screen. Fills that niche well it seems.. Do you guys have a youtube channel?
Old 22nd January 2016
Gear Head

After seeing UFO Yvo's reports and "tips and tricks" I was rather excited,and hoped for a Nuendo version to surface. Well, thank you!
Ordered a license today (and one of those nifty iiyama's..)

I'll report back when due time has been spent with Dtouch. (might take a while.)

Cheers, Pieter
Old 23rd January 2016
i notice i don't see the d-touch faders just the nuendo ones.. and multi-touch doen't seem to be working. since on the nuendo mixer i can'[t move more then one fader at a time it seems
Attached Thumbnails
DTouch for Nuendo: Multi-Touch Virtual Control SW-Application for Nuendo-nuendosliders.jpg  
Old 23rd January 2016
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjadams View Post
i notice i don't see the d-touch faders just the nuendo ones.. and multi-touch doen't seem to be working. since on the nuendo mixer i can'[t move more then one fader at a time it seems
Hello cjadams, nobody will be able to help you fixing this problem here. Please, contact [email protected].
Anyway, what is the resolution of your screen? Because from your screenshot it seems to he higher than 1920x1080.

Old 24th January 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Brilliant... requested a demo license just now.. Going to test with a wacom Cintiq 27. Well see if that works.
I hope so! At the moment my main navigation tool has been hobbled by its manufacturer royally bad on the PC side..
So none of my nice controls work anymore.. "3dconnexion" search i had a post with all my macro's and such.. was great but this looks like
a good use for the touch screen. Fills that niche well it seems.. Do you guys have a youtube channel?
I'm interested to know how your testing with the Cintiq 27 goes. I really like the Cintiq displays, but I'm wondering how well they'll work with DTouch.
Old 24th January 2016
so far and yes that in the prev post is a cintiq 27.. its a 2k display not 1920 so far most things fit and most work.. though im noticing that i can't get multi touch working in windows for the actuall desktop.. (maybe thats normal?) For example i put 1 finger down i cant click with any other

Though pinch zoom and such works fine in say chrome.. so not sure if thats normal or not. and in nuendo only one slider moves at a time.
Old 24th January 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
I just realized that you have the Cintiq 27 display. I had a feeling that it might not work right with DTouch, maybe try setting the resolution to 1920x1080? (although I'm not sure if DTouch supports scaled resolutions)

I have an older Cintiq 12wx, which I haven't been able to use with DTouch because it doesn't support the minimum resolution, but I've tried it with Studio One V3 and it didn't work well at all. It seems to work better with applications that are designed to use the mouse as opposed to ones that use the Windows native touch protocols.
Old 24th January 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
so far and yes that in the prev post is a cintiq 27.. its a 2k display not 1920 so far most things fit and most work.. though im noticing that i can't get multi touch working in windows for the actuall desktop.. (maybe thats normal?) For example i put 1 finger down i cant click with any other

Though pinch zoom and such works fine in say chrome.. so not sure if thats normal or not. and in nuendo only one slider moves at a time.
Posted at the same time! You have the Cintiq 27 touch version? I've read mixed reviews about its finger touch capabilities (as opposed to the stylus, which is awesome).
Old 22nd February 2016
Gear Addict

Devil Technologies Users Forum

Hello Guys,
as suggested by some of our users, we have activated a users forum.
You can visit it here.
It is an open forum; everybody can register on it and post tips and tricks, requests and ideas about Devil Technologies products.
It is a good place to discuss about DTouch macros too.

We hope to meet you there!

Old 22nd February 2016
Lives for gear

Another vote for a Studio One version...
Old 23rd February 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by feck View Post
Another vote for a Studio One version...
+1000
Old 2nd August 2016
Gear Addict

Maintenance Update - August 2016

Devil Technologies Maintenance Update - August 2016

DTouch for Nuendo V1.1.0 is available

This new version introduces important changes in functionality and User Interface. It is the greatest update since the initial release!
DTouch is absolutely the best integrated touch controller for Nuendo!

New features:

- Support for Nuendo 7.1
- Surround panning with dedicated DTouch Surround Panner
- Macro Folders with custom row and column count and adjustable opacity
- Support for Mackie Control-compatible External Controllers
- Customizable DTouch Mixer with 10 presets
- Macro Buttons become User Buttons and can have a DT Standard Function assigned to them
- Macro Panels become User Panels, each one with 10 different views
- Customizable Channel Editor sections visibility
- New Markers Toolbar Panel
- New Automation Toolbar Panel
- New Control Room Toolbar Panel
- Lockable Toolbar Panels
- Optional automatic selection of the Control Room source
- Added many Macro Functions
- Many, many other improvements!

Special Discount

DTouch for Nuendo will be offered at a special discounted price for a limited time period.
Visit our web store for more information!

Devil Technologies Users Forum
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search