The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
SSL announced new plugin for Duende
Old 8th July 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by manthe View Post
What I'm REALLY hoping is that SSL comes back to earth WRT pricing on their additional plugs!!! $400 for Drumstrip
Very reasonable, if you ask me.
Old 25th June 2008
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirocco View Post
uhg i want a duende. maybe i should drop out of college so im not broke anymore heh heh heh
Just apply for more student loansheh

worked for me lol
Old 26th June 2008
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I can categorically state that there are no issues whatsoever with the hardware platform. Absolutely none. The hardware failure rate on Duende is incredibly low.
I have actually had two major hardware issues where I needed my unit sent away. As my problemis so rare, will I get any form of compensation? All I want is a warranty beyond 1 year. 3-5 years would be great, for if it happens again (I would be suprised if it didn't considering my history with the product) I would like to get a working unit considering the premium I have paid for it.
Old 27th June 2008
Solid State Logic

Please PM me with all of the details and I'll look into your guarantees.
Old 27th June 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savernake View Post
3-5 years would be great, for if it happens again (I would be suprised if it didn't considering my history with the product) I would like to get a working unit considering the premium I have paid for it.
If a 3rd Duende has hardware issues, you might want to consider checking out your related hardware at that point. In fact, you may want to consider that now. The odds of 2 hardware failures in such a short period of time makes it completely suspicious to me. Not suspicious of you, but of your gear. Something's not right and I doubt it's the chips in the bag.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search