The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Can u ask the digi rep about the Hans Zimmer Orchestral Library?
Old 18th January 2007
Gear Nut

Can u ask the digi rep about the Hans Zimmer Orchestral Library?

Hi there,

is there anybody at NAMM that could go to the Digidesign Booth and get more info about the Orchestral Library produced by H.Zimmer in collaboration with Wizoo/Digidesign.

I've read the article on the latest Digizine. If it's already in the magazine, my guess is that it shouldn't be too long before it's coming.

Can you get any info?

Thanks!
Vincent
Old 18th January 2007
Lives for gear

coool - we're doing requests?

Can you also ask when I will receive the alleged incoming email with the le7.3 free upgrade if registering in December 2006? I have sent emails, made phone calls and nothing almost 2 months later.

thanks!
heh
Old 18th January 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinco View Post
Hi there,

is there anybody at NAMM that could go to the Digidesign Booth and get more info about the Orchestral Library produced by H.Zimmer in collaboration with Wizoo/Digidesign.

I've read the article on the latest Digizine. If it's already in the magazine, my guess is that it shouldn't be too long before it's coming.

Can you get any info?

Thanks!
Vincent

This is cool news, however, they had better have scripting ala giga or EWQL and VSL, otherwise it will sound horrible. Keyswithing manually is like so old. Scripting is the future. Should happen. They did a good job with Digi strike!
Old 18th January 2007
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by rectifier View Post
coool - we're doing requests?

Can you also ask when I will receive the alleged incoming email with the le7.3 free upgrade if registering in December 2006? I have sent emails, made phone calls and nothing almost 2 months later.

thanks!
heh
Thats strange,

I recieved mine right away. Your better off calling them and waiting an hour for someone to pick up and asking them where your amnesty upgrade is

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search