The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Slate Digital Launches The VIRTUAL MICROPHONE SYSTEM
Old 12th June 2019
Lives for gear

Thank you, rcprod.

I've been concerned for a long time 'cause I bought the original mic-and-pre pack when it first came out, and the store has had it sitting in its box all this time.

I'm hoping to be able to use it in 6 months' time, but I've said that before and failed to get to my goal of having all the bits necessary to get my room up-and-running, so here's hoping...
Old 25th June 2019
Here for the gear

sorry I dont want to high jack this thread but i started a thread here asking about sending VMS Mic for repair, maybe someone here can help me out please

Sending Slate VMS ML-1 in for repair
Old 3rd July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLL View Post
That's warms me up. I think I'll try it out, thanks.
Do it! And buy all the mic packs, too... I dig mine a lot... I also have the little sdc and really like it and its mic model pack, too
Old 4 weeks ago
For those of you still trying to decide on the system here is my new video and conclusion to my Emulations vs Clones series. I posted Part I earlier in this thread. I hope this helps one way or another.

Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search