The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Amplesound.net new product Ample Metal
Old 11th September 2015
Gear Nut

Amplesound.net new product Ample Metal

Hello !

Amplesound.net new product is NOW available !

Ample Metal Eclipse II aim to bring the ESP Eclipse I Guitar sound to your studio.

Intro price of 99$ for a limited time from september 12th to october 12th

DEMO AVAILABLE HERE (AME) : amplesound.net
1. Demo version has 7 day Trial Period with full features. You don't need a keycode.
2. Demo version requires an Internet connection.

More Info at www.amplesound.net

CHEERS!!!!!

Last edited by Jason Morin; 7th October 2015 at 08:46 PM.. Reason: DEMO AVAILABLE
Old 14th September 2015
Lives for gear

Instant buy. I love all of the Amplesound products and have all if them except for the Paul Reed Smith and the Les Paul.
Old 17th September 2015
Gear Nut

Thank you Dave for the kind words. Here's a new demo:

Old 17th September 2015
Lives for gear

What plugin is the blue/green guitar? :-)
Old 17th September 2015
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Yordan View Post
What plugin is the blue/green guitar? :-)
Looks like the PRS with a new skin color.
Old 18th September 2015
Gear Nut

Old 18th September 2015
Their website is a little confusing . I can´t find a demo version of AME.
But I read on kvraudioaudio there should be a demo version.
Reinhard
Old 18th September 2015
Gear Nut

Demos have always been confusing. You need to email the fellas at Ample Sound directly to request a demo, though I don't think you will find an email address on the website itself. See the discussion between DrumAddict and Ample Sound here:
YES!! ESP Ample Sound Metal Guitar!!!!! | KVR Audio Forum
Old 20th September 2015
Demo version online now:
amplesound.net

1. Demo version has 7 day Trial Period with full features. You don't need a keycode.
2. Demo version requires an Internet connection.
Old 21st September 2015
Sorry , but where is the demo ????????????
Is it so difficult to make a site called Demos ?
Old 21st September 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by echopark View Post
Sorry , but where is the demo ????????????
Is it so difficult to make a site called Demos ?
Click on the link we shared, that is our download page.
Old 21st September 2015
Lives for gear

I bought it and love the sound. However, I am seeing some strange GUI behavior.
When I play the key corresponding to the low E on the E string, the GUI "indicator dot" shows me playing a G sharp on the E string. If I play the note corresponding to the open A string, the GUI shows me playing a "B" on the A string. In other words, the GUI is showing the played notes incorrectly.

I have sent an email to service@amplesound.net explaining this.

Is there a setting somewhere that I am missing? This behavior does not seem correct.
Old 21st September 2015
Gear Maniac

Is it tuned down a whole step, by chance?
Old 22nd September 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by b15fliptop View Post
Is it tuned down a whole step, by chance?
Just got a reply from Amplesound tech support. Yes the guitar is drop-tuned.
My bad for not realizing that.
Old 22nd September 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmpleSound View Post
Click on the link we shared, that is our download page.
Sounds fantastic, but I have a feeling learning to program it might be like learning to land a 777.

Are there tutorials online you suggest?

Thanks
TH
Old 22nd September 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceantracks View Post
Sounds fantastic, but I have a feeling learning to program it might be like learning to land a 777.

Thanks
TH
Yes. Here they are. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...Gf6COuQyMjcljD
Old 24th September 2015
Gear Head

sounds really cool! What about the CPU?
Old 24th September 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceantracks View Post

Thanks
TH
It's really quite simple to use. You authorize it through the Amplesound Host app, which is included in your download. Then just play it from your keyboard controller.
Be sure to have the "Start" knob turned up to about 2 o'clock (that's where the
default setting is, btw).

To do strummed chords, you turn the "Strummer" on with a toggle switch. Then
press a single key in the lower left of your keyboard to select the chord. In the upper right side of your keyboard (you'll easily find the area) you play keys which correspond to the strum you want - downstroke, upstroke, choked, or palm muted. As you press keys you'll see the GUI's "pick" indicate which stroke direction you are playing. You can change which chords are activated by the chord selection keys.

In "normal" mode, keys on the lowermost octave of a 61-key controller will select an articulation - open sustain, palm muted, harmonics, slide notes, etc. To play in normal mode, you play just like you would any keyboard instrument. It pays to learn how to play "keyboard guitar" parts. The technique isn't the same as playing a clavinet or piano sound because guitars work differently. But you'll get the hang of it.

To capo the instrument, move the capo knob. You'll see the virtual capo appear on the guitar fretboard. Yes the capo really works.

There is more detail to this, but basically it takes less time to grasp how the VI works than it did to read this explanation.
Old 24th September 2015
Lives for gear

This plugin is on my buy before the prize rize list.
Old 25th September 2015
Gear Maniac

hi, i own all. no brainer. trust this company. more, more, more. j.
Old 27th September 2015
Lives for gear

Are there any presets for this plugin?

And the possibility to save my own presets in eg Logic X and to access them when I open the plugin in Cubase 8.

Last edited by Bob Yordan; 28th September 2015 at 02:32 PM..
Old 28th September 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Yordan View Post
Are there any presets for this plugin?

And the possibility to save my own presets in eg Logic X and to access them when I open the plugin in Cubase 8.
It's not a plug-in...it's a virtual instrument. Just sayin'..

I don't have it open at the moment but I don't recall presets - maybe it has a few, but hey it's a guitar. For different guitar sounds (which is what I think you mean) you need to look to the amp emulation plug-in you insert on the Amplesound track after the VI. That is what defines your sound.

The demos on Amplesound's page are the guitar through amp sim plug-ins. There are no presets in Amplesound Metal guitar that sound like that.

There are many amp sims available on the market now. Personally I like Amplitube3 by iK Multimedia. Amplitube4 will be available October 17th.
Old 28th September 2015
Lives for gear

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Polich View Post
It's not a plug-in...it's a virtual instrument. Just sayin'..

I don't have it open at the moment but I don't recall presets - maybe it has a few, but hey it's a guitar. For different guitar sounds (which is what I think you mean) you need to look to the amp emulation plug-in you insert on the Amplesound track after the VI. That is what defines your sound.

The demos on Amplesound's page are the guitar through amp sim plug-ins. There are no presets in Amplesound Metal guitar that sound like that.

There are many amp sims available on the market now. Personally I like Amplitube3 by iK Multimedia. Amplitube4 will be available October 17th.
Virtual instruments can also have presets.

It is kind of easy to tweak a decent sound (in AME), but it would be cool if it was possible to save global presets and recall them in another DAW when needed. Eg I can save presets in Logic X but cant open them in Cubase 8. Yeah, perhaps it is better to save the preset in an external plugin that can open it's presets independent of what DAW is used (like the majority of plugins on the market can do independent of if it is on a Mac or PC).
Old 7th October 2015
Gear Nut

Introductory Price For Ample Metal Eclipse. Only $99 from 12th Sep-12th Oct Don't miss it

Ending soon!

Here's some Metal !

Old 10th October 2015
Gear Nut

Loading mentioned products ...
Topic:

Welcome to Gearslutz Pro Audio Forum!

Registration benefits include:
  • Ability to make and reply to posts
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get instant lifetime access to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20
  • List your eBay auctions for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search