The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Loopmasters presents Splice Sounds
Old 2nd July 2015
News Desk Editor

SamplesLoops Loopmasters presents Splice Sounds

We're happy to announce a new way to use Loopmasters sounds via a collaboration with leading music creation, backup and collaboration platform Splice.

Splice Sounds is a subscription service offering you access to the world’s largest browsable database of sounds with seamless integration into your music creation process.
A first of its kind.

Splice Sounds provides unlimited browsing and auditioning of a growing library of over 500,000 royalty-free sounds from the world’s top sound providers. Loopmasters is its flagship partner.

Link : https://splice.com/
Old 2nd July 2015
Lives for gear
Cool
Old 2nd July 2015
Lives for gear

So if I am reading this right, form the website. I pay $8 a month and get access to the massive loopmasters library, and can download 100 wavs of various samples from any of the packs?
Old 3rd July 2015
Lives for gear

Awesome, will check it out. :-)
Old 24th October 2015

Don't waste your money. This isn't worth it at all. I signed up for it but I was wayyyyy underwhelmed. It sucks that you can't preview the sounds before you sign up for it, but they got my $8 so that I could see what they had to offer. Don't be fooled, its smoke and mirrors. There's nothing really great to choose from. I was hoping to find some live loops that I could incorporate into rock, singer/songwriter, and more organic sounding stuff, and there's just nothing there. I've got a million kick drums, I don't need to pay $8 a month get 100 more. Worthless.

Wish I had used this $8 to go to In n Out.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search