The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Andrew Talks To Awesome People, a new show brought to you by Andrew Scheps & pureMix
Old 4 weeks ago
Andrew Talks To Awesome People, a new show brought to you by Andrew Scheps & pureMix

The clue is in the title folks!!

There are a lot of awesome people in the world, and they all have amazing stories to tell. Getting them to tell their stories on camera is not only fun and educational for all of us, but it helps document some of the absolutely incredible things that have happened in the brief history of recorded music. Join Andrew and his guests for a deep dive into what makes them, and the people around them, tick.

Every Monday 2:30 PM EST , 6:30 PM GMT , Free To Join https://www.puremix.net/live/andrew-...me-people.html

Old 4 weeks ago
DSK
Lives for gear

Andrew is cool. Fab is cool.

Cool people surely know cool people.

I'm in
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Andrew is cool. Fab is cool.

Cool people surely know cool people.

I'm in
Looking forward to have you with us ! exciting guests coming up
Old 3 weeks ago
Hello folks,
Andrew Scheps is back today in a special interview with... Rich Costey!!

Rich Costey has been behind the scenes on many of the records that have defined what modern record making is, from Fiona Apple to Muse, Phillip Glass to Blonde Redhead. Guest's Credits: Phillip Glass, Fiona Apple, The Swirlies, The Mars Volta, Audioslave, Muse, Death Cab For Cutie, Aphex Twin, Secret Machines.

Join us at 2:30 PM GMT, Free to join in of course!! HERE

Re-Watch Andrew Scheps and John Leckie on our Youtube channel:

Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Addict
Still use Costey's work on the 2nd Fiona Apple album as a reference. Incredible engineer and there aren't a lot of interviews out there with him, thanks!
Old 2 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonstatic View Post
Still use Costey's work on the 2nd Fiona Apple album as a reference. Incredible engineer and there aren't a lot of interviews out there with him, thanks!
Great to hear you enjoy the episode, you can find Rich Costey's Perspiration and Inspiration playlists as well as the past webinars with engineer, if you're on Spoti

cheers

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/36...RVutiPmkP1Z1YA

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/36...QXCwMEw9XYHvQw
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

john leckie = legend..

p.s. we need a part 2..
Old 2 weeks ago
Next Monday Andrew Scheps is back with his show Andrew Talks to Awesome People with ... Greg Penny!

From Rickie Lee Jones to the Vatican, Elton John to k.d. lang, Greg's Penny done it!

Guest's Credits: k.d. lang, Roy Orbison, Elton John, Sparks, Cher, Sun-60, Rickie Lee Slaughter Jones!

2:30 PM EST, Free to join as per

https://www.puremix.net/live/andrew-...me-people.html

Old 1 week ago
Andrew Talks To Awesome People 06.29

Hi guys,

Today Multi-instrumentalist, producer, engineer and all-around , amazing person, Tucker Martine will be joining Andrew Scheps show!

Tucker's credits count My Morning Jacket, R.E.M, The Avett Brothers, Bill Frisell, Beth Orton, The Decemberists, First Aid Kit, Death Cab For Cutie, Mudhoney...

Join him and Andrew Scheps this Monday 2:30 PM EST, Free to join !

Old 5 days ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by puremix.net View Post
Hi guys,

Today Multi-instrumentalist, producer, engineer and all-around , amazing person, Tucker Martine will be joining Andrew Scheps show!

Tucker's credits count My Morning Jacket, R.E.M, The Avett Brothers, Bill Frisell, Beth Orton, The Decemberists, First Aid Kit, Death Cab For Cutie, Mudhoney...

Join him and Andrew Scheps this Monday 2:30 PM EST, Free to join !

One of my favorite producers/engineers. Would love to see a video with Tucker!
Old 5 days ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by melodic dreamer View Post
One of my favorite producers/engineers. Would love to see a video with Tucker!
Cheers!! We love Tucker's work as well!! Who knows we might see it on pureMix in the future!!
Old 21 hours ago
Andrew Talks To Awesome People w/ Bruce Botnick

From Arthur Lee and the Doors to Jerry Goldsmith and The Beat, Bruce Bronick has done it all!

Guest's Credits include Love, The Doors, Eddie Money, Kenny Loggins, Start Trek: The Motion Picture, Johnny Cash, Wayne Shorter...

Meet Andrew Scheps at 2:30 PM EST for his free weekly show HERE !

๐Ÿ“ Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
๐Ÿ–จ๏ธ Show Printable Version
โœ‰๏ธ Email this Page
๐Ÿ” Search thread
โ™พ๏ธ Similar Threads
๐ŸŽ™๏ธ View mentioned gear