The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Matt Bellamy of Muse Buys Majority Share of Manson Guitar Works
Old 1 week ago
News Desk Editor

Manson Guitar Works of Devon, UK announced today that Muse frontman and long-time endorser Matt Bellamy will be taking over ownership of the firm.

According to a press release from the company, founder Hugh Manson will remain a consultant while moving into semi-retirement.

About the acquisition, the press quotes Bellamy, “I’m excited to be taking ownership of Manson Guitar Works and developing its potential in the future. Having played Manson Guitars since I was able to co-design my first custom guitar, I have the best insight into the products.”

The announcement follows Manson's recent relocation to a new production facility in Ashburton, in line with recent growth and a series of new models from the brand.

While Bellamy's personal collection of Manson guitars are known for including all sorts of high-tech gizmos like onboard synths and controllers, the company also produces a growing range of more mainstream models, as well as an affordable entry line.

Source

Last edited by The Press Desk; 3 days ago at 01:10 PM..

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search