The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
My RØDE Reel is back!
Old 18th April 2019
News Desk Editor

My RØDE Reel is back!

My RØDE Reel is back!-mrr19-announcement-post-01-1080x1080.jpg

THE WORLD’S LARGEST SHORT FILM COMPETITION RETURNS IN 2019 FOR 6th BIG YEAR MORE FILMS! MORE PRIZES! MORE SURPRISES! MORE CHANCES TO BE SEEN! OVER $1-MILLION IN PRIZES UP FOR GRABS

Australian pro audio powerhouse and the Choice of Today’s Creative Generation, RØDE Microphones is proud to launch the 6th season of the World’s Largest Short Film Competition, My RØDE Reel.

WHAT IS MY RØDE REEL?
Over the last 5 years, My RØDE Reel has established an enviable record as not only the most synergistic conversation between an audience and a pro audio brand, but as an unmissable opportunity for filmmakers around the world to take the next step in their career. Over 14,000 films have been submitted to the competition from 94 countries, and RØDE has awarded over $2.5-million in prizes to both established and emerging filmmakers. My RØDE Reel is now an essential calendar event for filmmakers all over the world and the World’s Largest Short Film Competition.

2019’s edition of My RØDE Reel is all about giving filmmakers MORE: more prizes, more chances to win, more exposure, more incentives to enter, and more surprises up our sleeves.

Entries are open as of today, April 16, and close August 28, 12PM (AEST/GM+10). The winners will be announced from September 25 til October 4, 2019.

OVER $1-MILLION IN PRIZES
In 2019, RØDE is offering more prizes – over $1-million across the competition – from some of the filmmaking industry’s biggest brands, including RØDE, SoundField, Blackmagic Design, Zhiyun, FuzzMeasure, Movcam, MZed, MusicBed, Blastwave FX, Rhino, Rayzr, Vibesta, Wipster, Freefly, Red Giant, FilmConvert, Cam Caddie, Yololiv, Lume Cube, GoPro, Manfrotto, Sigma, Pelican, iOgrapher, Adobe, Michael Wiese Productions, APHEX, Angelbird, Joby and Lowepro.

HOW TO ENTER MY RØDE REEL
1. Go to myrodereel.com and download the starter pack
2. Make a 3-minute (max) short film in any genre
3. Make a 3-minute (max) behind-the-scenes showing you using any RØDE product in
your production
4. Upload your films to the My RØDE Reel website
5. Share it with everyone you know!

For the full list of genre and technical categories and the opportunities to win incredible filmmaking equipment, education and software, go to: My RØDE Reel Short Film Competition

Finally, stay tuned over the coming weeks for the announcement of a fantastic new category, cool giveaways and lots more.
Attached Thumbnails
My RØDE Reel is back!-mrr19-announcement-post-01-1080x1080.jpg  

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search