The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

USB audio interface with two AD channels, four DA channels, two mic preamps, two front panel instrument inputs and independent stereo headphone DA USB audio interface with two AD channels, four DA channels, two mic preamps, two front panel instrument inputs and independent stereo headphone DA.

Discussions

Evaluating AD/DA loops by means of Audio Diffmaker

It seems perfect. Here's the result for the Lyra 2: ADM: 588,9usec, 0,000dB (L), -0,019dB (R)..Corr Depth: 31,0 dB (L), 32,6 dB (R) Difference: -51.3 dBFS (L), -52.6 dBFS (R) Matlab: 588.76 ┬Ás, -0.0022 dB (L), -0.0207 dB (R) Difference: -51.3 dBFS (L), -52.6 dBFS (R) I will process the Digi 003 file and adds the...

View Post

RME ADI-2 Pro

...of the ADI-2 "Pro". By the way, you do realize that all ADI-2 Pro competitors provide 2 balanced outputs: Prism Lyra 2, Lynx Hilo, Antelope Pure2, etc. All of these are more expensive than the ADI-2 Pro, but much less expensive than the two ADI-2 Pro's that would be required to replace them. Wow,...

View Post

I didnt like Prism, I like Antelope will i love Lynx Hilo? :)

...like the Prism Lyra in case the Hilo would be same.... I was pretty sure i was gonna buy the Lyra 2 but I tried both some hours, the Prism Lyra and the Antelope Zen Tour. I ended up buying the Antelope. They were quite close for me in clarity... But what i didnt like...

View Post