The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Atlas is a USB multi-track audio interface for personal recording and sound production, for professional musicians, songwriters, engineers and producers as well as recording studios, post production facilities and scoring stages. Atlas is ideal for music and sound recording, mixing, multitracking, overdubbing, stem-based mastering, analogue summing and critical listening applications. 24-bit/192 kHz, multi-channel USB audio interface featuring 8 Analogue I/O with world-class Prism Preamp, ADAT I/O, S/PDIF and AES I/O, MIDI I/O and MDIO Slot

Discussions

Custom Hardwood Amp Stands

...amp until the owner gets it because I'm not fortunate enough to own a 3 Monkeys Amp…yet. Here's the build thread: Atlas Stands Forum :: Topic: Sock Monkey 1x10 Padauk Studio Atlas Amp Stand with Adjustable Backrest (1/1)

View Post

Prism Sound Titan vs. Symphony MK II

Of course you are completely entitled to your opinion, but now I'm curious what it is specifically that you find lacking in our products that removes them from the "top rank." You seem to be implying that the Symphony MKII does not have an outstanding analog section surrounding the digital circuitry - by what measure?...

View Post

USB Audio Glitches - Macbook Pro 2018

Tried using my RME Babyface and my Prism Atlas via USB with my Mac mini 2018 on OS 10.14.4. No issues at all.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?