Gearslutz

Gearslutz (https://www.gearslutz.com/board/)
-   Q+A with Sylvia Massy (https://www.gearslutz.com/board/q-a-with-sylvia-massy/)
-   -   Thank you! (https://www.gearslutz.com/board/q-a-with-sylvia-massy/907983-thank-you.html)

Jmunguia 19th February 2014 03:59 AM

Thank you!

I know this Q&A is closed for new questions now, but this thread is actually not a question, so I hope it gets posted. Anyways, I'd like to say a really big thank you for sharing your time and experience here with us.

I am still starting as an engineer/producer, and I must say your answers were really helpful. Gotta thank you for being so open, explaining everything so good and with so much detail and throwing in so much (even drawings!), it was really fun and educational reading your posts.

I guess I don't have much to add, so, THANK YOU again, this was an excellent Q&A Session! :)

himbe 19th February 2014 03:10 PM

I concur!

epotts06 19th February 2014 06:58 PM

Yes. Thank You so much for sharing your insight.

Darenzo 19th February 2014 08:43 PM

A "HUGE" Thank you form me x

edva 19th February 2014 10:06 PM

+1

paultools 19th February 2014 10:30 PM

One of the best Q&A's we've had!

Xaser 19th February 2014 11:08 PM

Almost every answer here is pure gold, thanks so much for sharing your knowledge and experience with the community!

torquemada 19th February 2014 11:32 PM

Thank you very much Sylvia, I really appreciate all the info you've shared with us.

kfhkh

mikeyman 20th February 2014 12:22 AM

yes thank you Sylvia

Loewenlaerm 20th February 2014 12:38 AM

Thank you very much, this was a very interesting Q&A, and fun to read your posts...

Drumsound 20th February 2014 02:04 AM

I concur. It was wonderful having you here Sylvia. You're answers and drawings were wonderful. Please pop in and visit now and again.

Thanks for the great records too.

QRS 20th February 2014 10:10 AM

thanks sylvia !!!

Diogo C 20th February 2014 09:51 PM

I'll second every poster above me: thank you so much Sylvia!

Hope you can hang around here after this Q&A is over and share a bit of your time with us.

Regards from Brazil!

Synonym Music 20th February 2014 11:38 PM

+1

That vocal recording bit was gold!

KRStudio 21st February 2014 01:15 AM

Great direct answers and no fluff! Can't ask for more than that. Thank you so much for your time and knowledge.

Jeff

LBTM 21st February 2014 08:17 AM

+1 thanks Sylvia!

Grandma 23rd February 2014 06:45 PM

Add to the chorus...

Thank you, Sylvia!! May you have much continued success!!

Mertmo 5th March 2014 04:20 PM

Hands down my favorite Guest Mod of all time!

THANK YOU so much for sharing everything that you have shared.

Really fun, refreshing, direct, encouraging, open-minded but decisive...
Your posts are so well written, and the drawings are just awesome.

You've helped re-inspire me at a time when, for the first time ever, I had really started to regret all my time spent producing and I was starting to think "F this".

I'm still happily taking a break to dive into fatherhood for the first time in May, but I am not so pissed off about making records like I have been all last year.
Thanks in part to your posts over the last month!

I thank you again for your fantastic vibe and willingness to share.

SylviaMassy 6th March 2014 04:50 AM

I am surprised and encouraged by the response from you all on this wonderful Gearslutz forum. Can't believe I've been missing out on this all these years!!!!

I'll pop back in and join my peers here to discuss the industry and all our favorite toys and techniques from time to time, and remember, I'm always around for a hello. :)

Big hugs and lots of love from up here in the mountains of California. Thank YOU!

freshflowe

sparrow 6th March 2014 05:04 PM

Thank you so much Sylvia, it's been great!

imaginaryday 9th March 2014 04:19 AM