Gearslutz

Gearslutz (https://www.gearslutz.com/board/)
-   Work In Progress / Advice Requested / Show and Tell / Artist Showcase / Mix-Offs (https://www.gearslutz.com/board/work-in-progress-advice-requested-show-and-tell-artist-showcase-mix-offs/)
-   -   Another clients' CD finished... (https://www.gearslutz.com/board/work-in-progress-advice-requested-show-and-tell-artist-showcase-mix-offs/77913-another-clients-cd-finished.html)

cjogo 14th July 2006 10:48 PM

Another clients' CD finished...
 
http://cdbaby.com/cd/bobeddybh

roxxon 14th July 2006 11:50 PM

kfhkh kfhkh kfhkh
EXCELLENT!
boing boing boing
Three thumbs and three green guys up!
Awesome band, great sounds.
Major tallent!
Super-hot mix!

YOU ROCK, SIR!

Thank you, for the listen!

What the hell...

kfhkh kfhkh kfhkh

cjogo 14th July 2006 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roxxon
kfhkh kfhkh kfhkh
EXCELLENT!
boing boing boing
Three thumbs and three green guys up!
Awesome band, great sounds.
Major tallent!
Super-hot mix!

YOU ROCK, SIR!

Thank you, for the listen!

What the hell...

kfhkh kfhkh kfhkh


Thanks for kudos----this is only 2 performers --drums/bass ,etc. are with pads and keys ..of course from Kurzweil samplers. Some of the tunes are on a VS 800--1680 and finally a 2480. Artists played 2-5 guitar parts per song and vocals !! Glad you listened ,,next CD will be up soon!

roxxon 15th July 2006 12:55 PM

Wow!

I have a Roland 1880 and a Tascam 2448.
That is one of the best Roland WS mixes I have heard in a long time.
You did an awesome job.
Pretty damn good for two players.
Really tight.
Great groove.
Nice sonics.

Great stuff!

howdy

cjogo 15th July 2006 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roxxon
Wow!

I have a Roland 1880 and a Tascam 2448.
That is one of the best Roland WS mixes I have heard in a long time.
You did an awesome job.
Pretty damn good for two players.
Really tight.
Great groove.
Nice sonics.

Great stuff!

howdy

The 880 stuff was mixed with a Behringer 26 channel
1680 was a Gold channel to a Finalizer
2480 was Manley DVC with SEK'D A/D converter/DEQ 2496/Masterlink

Mainly external effects ::: TC & Lexi


http://www.redshift.com/~cjogo/recording_studio.htm

Almost 95% of our clients are solo--its always 2 players.jummpp ANd 3 Kurzweils and a Trap Kat > with 30 years experience cooge

Glad you listened~!~!

stagefright13 15th July 2006 07:29 PM

Sounds kinda phasey on my monitors. (Tannoy 800) But I like the kick verses bass guitar seperation. Good mix. Lemme try some others. But good job! Might be my monitor setup...

stagefright13 15th July 2006 07:45 PM

I take back the phasey thing. Was only on one song. Pretty good mix. Songs are not very exciting to me but the mix is very good. And th BG Vocals are done perfectly. Like I said good mix. And after hearing the rest of the songs I will resay good job seperating kick and bass guitar! Not my kinda music personally but well done just the same! Congratulations on a fine piece of work. kfhkh

cjogo 15th July 2006 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stagefright13
I take back the phasey thing. Was only on one song. Pretty good mix. Songs are not very exciting to me but the mix is very good. And th BG Vocals are done perfectly. Like I said good mix. And after hearing the rest of the songs I will resay good job seperating kick and bass guitar! Not my kinda music personally but well done just the same! Congratulations on a fine piece of work. kfhkh

Only seems to phasey on FALL IN LOVE WITH LOVE ?? Will try to load up a new MP3...You can see where the roots of this artist follows--Beatles-Pink- Moody Blues--etc So, not everybodies kinda of music ..for sure.

cjogo 16th July 2006 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stagefright13
I take back the phasey thing. Was only on one song. Pretty good mix. Songs are not very exciting to me but the mix is very good. And th BG Vocals are done perfectly. Like I said good mix. And after hearing the rest of the songs I will resay good job seperating kick and bass guitar! Not my kinda music personally but well done just the same! Congratulations on a fine piece of work. kfhkh

See if this is a better upload --then CD Baby

http://www.redshift.com/~cjogo/TUNES...M%20MASTER.mp3