Gearslutz

Gearslutz (https://www.gearslutz.com/board/)
-   Rap + Hip Hop Engineering and Production (https://www.gearslutz.com/board/rap-hip-hop-engineering-and-production/)
-   -   Let's share our Belltree samples! (https://www.gearslutz.com/board/rap-hip-hop-engineering-and-production/336410-lets-share-our-belltree-samples.html)

Guy Gabriel 20th October 2008 02:15 PM

Let's share our Belltree samples!

2 Attachment(s)
Let's do something really useful, i'm sure a lot a folks out there such as me are looking for some nice Mark Tree/Bell Tree percussion samples, nice usefull ones like those you hear in a lot of R&B records.
You can never have enough mark/bell tree samples because some don't perfectly fit to a certain track.
Here are two of mine, hope you'll post some of yours too.

phillysoulman 20th October 2008 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy Gabriel (Post 3584858)
Let's do something really useful, i'm sure a lot a folks out there such as me are looking for some nice Belltree percussion samples, nice usefull ones like those you hear in a lot of R&B records.
You can never have enough belltree samples because some don't perfectly fit to a certain track.
Here are two of mine, hope you'll post some of yours too.

They are nice...but take my advice and buy a bell tree and a mark tree and record your own which fit the individual song you are recording as they will sound less static.

peeder 20th October 2008 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phillysoulman (Post 3584911)
They are nice...but take my advice and buy a bell tree and a mark tree and record your own which fit the individual song you are recording as they will sound less static.

There are a lot of different ways to play this instrument as well. For instance, mine has a damping bar that shortens a full cascade.

Guy Gabriel 21st October 2008 07:13 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I'll upload 2 more for you, come on people share yours too. don't be ungrateful :)

pan 21st October 2008 08:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Nice Topic!

Alxi 22nd October 2008 01:36 PM

Thanks Guys. I just don't have any to share

-Alxi-

gambit 4th August 2009 07:57 AM

i looove gearslutz :)
thanks a lot guys...

Mr.Amokk 4th August 2009 08:16 PM

I suppose you allready got the one from the Fantom x6 jkthtyrt

Thx btw...

ncoak 5th August 2009 12:48 AM

nice, thanks kfhkh

unfortunately none to share....

joelb 14th April 2010 12:39 AM

hey. thanks very much:) I have EWQL symphonic orchestra gold which has a few on there, unfortunately i don't use the same computer for production as for internet (viruses and such) otherwise i would record some and upload them for you, i see nobody else has bothered, i do feel bad for you mate. to be honest tho u probably have loads more by now as the original post u made was a couple of years ago.

good luckhowdy

joelb 14th April 2010 12:41 AM

They are nice...but take my advice and buy a bell tree and a mark tree and record your own which fit the individual song you are recording as they will sound less static.[/QUOTE]

good idea cooge

John Dough Prod. 16th April 2010 04:17 AM

BarChimes

this is cool, you can play glissandos across your midi controller. you can tweak tuning, amount of percussiveness, different parameters of the tone, gravity and wind influence, etc and can assign a note to dampen.

seaking 6th July 2012 04:16 PM

windy

these are wind-chimes from an orchestral collection.. somebody may find 'em useful..? thanks for the bell trees x

bonusbmusic 6th July 2012 10:25 PM

the best one ive heard is from the sr jv80 orvhestral board. its stereo and just huge, i love it

DeeJohnson 14th April 2013 07:28 PM

Thank You!

I needed these sounds!

I really appreciate it!

ptg 20th May 2013 09:03 PM

big thanks

to all of you sharing those great files! :-)

d1rdyd 31st May 2013 04:18 AM

good thread

bobcharest 31st March 2019 01:27 PM

Yamaha XG (MU80) Bell Tree

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,

Thanks for this thread!

I was looking for the Yamaha XG Bell Tree and couldn't find it, so I recorded the sound from my MU80 module. I used one of the XG Drum Kits... Here it is:

atma 3rd April 2019 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phillysoulman (Post 3584911)

Yeah, I'd generally agree, but they're both pretty damn expensive for something you'd rarely use.

All the ones I've used have come from old jazz tracks I've sampled over the years.

Andy McGroarty 13th October 2019 09:02 PM

Thanks for sharing guys, these samples are great!