Gearslutz

Gearslutz (https://www.gearslutz.com/board/)
-   Personal Stuff (https://www.gearslutz.com/board/personal-stuff/)
-   -   I am a gear guru... (https://www.gearslutz.com/board/personal-stuff/1242423-i-am-gear-guru.html)

kcearl 17th December 2018 04:41 PM

I am a gear guru...
 
please ask any gear related questions below....

Mushy Mushy 17th December 2018 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcearl (Post 13690961)
please ask any gear related questions below....

After buying my gear, how do I snort it?

kcearl 17th December 2018 04:48 PM

Carefully kfhkh

Diametro 17th December 2018 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mushy Mushy (Post 13690971)
After buying my gear, how do I snort it?

Play it! Or make a great track and listen to it ...

kcearl 17th December 2018 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diametro (Post 13690982)
Play it! Or make a great track and listen to it ...

As a non guru Im not sure you should be handing out advice willy nilly!

didlisquat 17th December 2018 04:59 PM

Curious on how many years it takes to be a guru and how long you have been a guru ( I am a believer ) ?

Gear questions to come soon enough.....

drockfresh 17th December 2018 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mushy Mushy (Post 13690971)
After buying my gear, how do I snort it?

:amaze::lol:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah

robotunes 17th December 2018 05:04 PM

My car hesitates before shifting to 4th. Please help.

kcearl 17th December 2018 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robotunes (Post 13691011)
My car hesitates before shifting to 4th. Please help.

Remain in 3rd kfhkh

kcearl 17th December 2018 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by didlisquat (Post 13691001)
Curious on how many years it takes to be a guru and how long you have been a guru ( I am a believer ) ?

Gear questions to come soon enough.....

Many many years and $50 kfhkh

Diametro 17th December 2018 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcearl (Post 13690992)
As a non guru Im not sure you should be handing out advice willy nilly!

So guru status is defined by post count?

Jamie munro 17th December 2018 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcearl (Post 13690961)
please ask any gear related questions below....

After all the sweat and tears you have spent getting to this point, i want to know how it felt when you crossed the threshold into guru status>? howdy

kcearl 17th December 2018 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diametro (Post 13691068)
So guru status is defined by post count?

Naturally, is there any more important metric?

once one has reached that coveted status all becomes clear...things are very different now, no question shall remain unanswered, no knowledge is unknown.

RunnyKine 17th December 2018 05:47 PM

I'm getting some odd low frequency emissions and reverberations today.

My question for the Guru: would an Analogman Beano Boost help or hurt my GAS?

mutilatedlip 17th December 2018 05:54 PM

What's better: analog, or analog?

cramseur 17th December 2018 05:56 PM

Oh wise Guru,

I've got these 2 oscillators. Once I've detuned them than what?

Methlab 17th December 2018 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcearl (Post 13690961)
please ask any gear related questions below....

Are you on YouTube? Because I really would prefer to see you making background music while pitching me on what gear I need in 2019.

flowthrough 17th December 2018 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cramseur (Post 13691103)
Oh wise Guru,

I've got these 2 oscillators. Once I've detuned them than what?

we will defer to the 8-ball for this kind of deep question...

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=h...pid%3D15.1&f=1

Deleted ca98332 17th December 2018 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcearl (Post 13691081)
Naturally, is there any more important metric?

once one has reached that coveted status all becomes clear...things are very different now, no question shall remain unanswered, no knowledge is unknown.

:lol::lol:

the_soulcatcher 17th December 2018 06:08 PM

No more elitists threads, please :cop:

kcearl 17th December 2018 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie munro (Post 13691078)
After all the sweat and tears you have spent getting to this point, i want to know how it felt when you crossed the threshold into guru status>? howdy

only sweat...I havent cried since Diana died....the peoples princess kfhkh


it was euphoric my friend...like a cloned orgasm!

kcearl 17th December 2018 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunnyKine (Post 13691085)
I'm getting some odd low frequency emissions and reverberations today.

My question for the Guru: would an Analogman Beano Boost help or hurt my GAS?

Sausage Fattener kfhkh


Quote:

Originally Posted by mutilatedlip (Post 13691095)
What's better: analog, or analog?

Analogue silly man kfhkh


Quote:

Originally Posted by cramseur (Post 13691103)
Oh wise Guru,

I've got these 2 oscillators. Once I've detuned them than what?


wtf is an oscillator??


Quote:

Originally Posted by Methlab (Post 13691104)
Are you on YouTube? Because I really would prefer to see you making background music while pitching me on what gear I need in 2019.

you need more kfhkh


Quote:

Originally Posted by the_soulcatcher (Post 13691130)
No more elitists threads, please :cop:

my advice shall remain free for the people kfhkh

kcearl 17th December 2018 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by didlisquat (Post 13691001)
Curious on how many years it takes to be a guru and how long you have been a guru ( I am a believer ) ?

Gear questions to come soon enough.....

Ive been a guru for a day...but in mortal years that could be a millennia!

maisonvague 17th December 2018 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcearl (Post 13690961)
please ask any gear related questions below....

First off, congrats! 10,000 posts. Wow. That's quite an achievement. I think. confoosed

Anyway, my question is this: if I already have a Prophet and a Moog, should I wait until I get an Oberheim or should I make music now?

Hollowman9 17th December 2018 06:39 PM

If the employees of Moog and Sequential were forced to fight to the death who’d win and why?

Same question but this time Waldorf and Arturia...

If a sequencer leaves Chicago with a tempo of 79BPM at the same time a drum machine with a tempo of 102 BPM leaves NYC at the same time what will the difference of their tempos be after 225 miles and a average ground speed of 63 MPH in Kilometers per hour with a northwesterly wind of 8 knots and time signatures of 5/8 and 3/4?

kcearl 17th December 2018 06:41 PM

Im afraid I can only answer questions in the electronic music forum and will bid you adieu kfhkh


thread closed

kcearl 17th December 2018 06:42 PM

but moog would win...theyre the top four kfhkh

kcearl 17th December 2018 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maisonvague (Post 13691200)
First off, congrats! 10,000 posts. Wow. That's quite an achievement. I think. confoosed

Anyway, my question is this: if I already have a Prophet and a Moog, should I wait until I get an Oberheim or should I make music now?

are these synths?

Hollowman9 17th December 2018 06:50 PM

Now how would the outcomes from above scenarios be affected by a waxing moon?

Hollowman9 17th December 2018 06:58 PM

How do I produce EDM using the same synths from this song?