Gearslutz

Gearslutz (https://www.gearslutz.com/board/)
-   The Moan Zone (https://www.gearslutz.com/board/the-moan-zone/)
-   -   Never ever buy anything from Musician’s Friend (https://www.gearslutz.com/board/the-moan-zone/1240002-never-ever-buy-anything-musician-s-friend.html)

Xcarnation 27th November 2018 10:20 PM

Never ever buy anything from Musician’s Friend

Well Today a gentleman from the Musician’s Friend company sent me an email and made a noble gesture ..
they delivered my plugin and honored the deal ..
they didnt even charge me with $19
.. They gave it for free..
I am thankful for this classy act.. and wanted to let you know too !

All the best
Cenk Eroglu

Never ever buy anything from Musician’s Friend .. I made a purchase for a Black Friday deal on Friday.. Softube Summit Audio plugin.. They made me wait for 5 days and I was on the phone 4 times with them and they kept telling it will be send in couple of hours.. now I recieve a cancelation email.. reason given is : We wrote the price tag wrong and we cant sell it for that price.. I already spent a lot of money for the phone bill ( Overseas) and now this.. Beware..
Drums & Percussion | Musician's Friend

Sent from my iPad

On 27 Nov 2018, at 23:17, Musician's Friend <[email protected]> wrote:

Cenk Eroglu, here's the latest information about your order #S28649888 .
Musician's Friend (877) 431-1774
MusiciansFriend.com Shipping Details Order Status Help Sign In
Dear Cenk Eroglu,

Thank you for your recent order #S28649888 .

The item(s) noted below have been cancelled from your order.

If you have any questions about this cancellation or would like us to suggest alternative products, please call (877) 431-1774 for help.

Sincerely,
Musician's Friend Customer Service
Cancelled Items
Item # Description Qty
J40103000000000 Softube Summit Audio Grand Channel Regular 1.00
Online Help
Please do not reply to this email as we are unable to respond to messages sent to this address. Please use our Online Help Center for answers to your questions.

Privacy
At Musician's Friend we are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and users of our website. Please review our Privacy Policy.
Products limited and may sell out at any time. Prices are subject to change.
© 2016 Musician's Friend, Inc. All rights reserved.
PO Box 7479, Westlake Village, CA 91359, USA

monkeyxx 27th November 2018 10:25 PM

same thing is happening to me... :facepalm:

sam c 27th November 2018 11:10 PM

asdfckgx!fck).... musicians friend...too many terrible experiences.

Deleted e999d8e 28th November 2018 12:39 AM

That's too bad. When I started using Musician's Friend, they were absolutely terrific. They replaced a $200 item, NQA, that I had actually fried. It was my fault, and I told them it was my fault. Didn't matter. After I returned the damaged unit, I received a replacement by UPS a few days later.

But, I quit using MF after I found out they belonged to Guitar Center.

ripripstabstab 29th November 2018 02:43 AM

Was it a price error or are they just being scummy? It's very rare nowadays for online vendors to honor obvious pricing errors.

Xcarnation 29th November 2018 05:18 AM

Well Today a gentleman from the Musician’s Friend company sent me an email and made a noble gesture ..

All the best
Cenk Eroglu

Deleted 46dc28f 29th November 2018 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xcarnation (Post 13659570)

All the best
Cenk Eroglu

Too late, **** Musician's Friend!

monkeyxx 29th November 2018 02:19 PM

I'm still waiting to hear from them

Roysguitarjam 17th November 2019 09:53 PM

I bought a Martin guitar back in March 2019 Musicians Friend. I have several Martins that I have bought from other places and have always been kept in a climate controlled studio. Today I noticed a hairline crack right down the middle of the spruce top starting at the sound hole, under the bridge and down to bottom of the guitar. I started the research on this guitar for warranty and found out that the guitar was built in 2015! 4 years it sat somewhere on a shelf in a case in a box. Now MF is questioning me about the condition I keep it in.

This has yet to unfold, when it does I will keep you posted....what BS! A 4 year old Martin that they sold as new.

Duardo 18th November 2019 05:14 PM

Was the crack not there before? Regardless of how long it sat in their warehouse, if you haven't kept it properly humidified that's the kind of thing that guitar warranties don't cover.

Plush 19th November 2019 04:20 PM

Musician's Friend is great. Don't listen to these basement recordists.

monkeyxx 19th November 2019 08:04 PM

<mod snip>

I've had lots of good dealings with Musicians Friend, however, it must be said.