Gearslutz

Gearslutz (https://www.gearslutz.com/board/)
-   High End (https://www.gearslutz.com/board/high-end/)
-   -   Changing my user name, please help. (https://www.gearslutz.com/board/high-end/100447-changing-my-user-name-please-help.html)

delcosmos 24th December 2006 11:58 AM

Changing my user name, please help.

Hi, since we have another GS member with the user name "COSMOS", in order to avoid confussions I want to change my user name from "DelCOSMOS" to "Armando Avila", but I don't know how to do that.
So I really apreciate if Jules or someone can help me on this.

Best regards.

Armando Avila.
www.cosmosproducciones.com

YUGA 24th December 2006 12:17 PM

I'm not sure but I'm afrad you might have to start all over from the title "gear interested"...?

delcosmos 24th December 2006 12:21 PM

or maybe our moderators can make the change?
I don't wanna loose my score!
all the best.
Armando Avila.

w2w 24th December 2006 12:24 PM

Im sorry...I just changed my user name to Armando Avila yesterday,you will have to choose something else. gooof gooof gooof

AlexLakis 24th December 2006 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delcosmos (Post 1032742)

Uh, dude, the game is over, remember? You won. heppy

http://homepage.mac.com/armandoavila/Images/Rack.jpg

delcosmos 24th December 2006 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by w2w (Post 1032745)
Im sorry...I just changed my user name to Armando Avila yesterday,you will have to choose something else. gooof gooof gooof

maybe you can loane me "w2w"?
or maybe, viva "Mexico Cabrones"?

max cooper 24th December 2006 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delcosmos (Post 1032760)

Órale jkthtyrt

YUGA 24th December 2006 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delcosmos (Post 1032742)
or maybe our moderators can make the change?
all the best.
Armando Avila.

Then maybe you can email Jules about it by clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page.

w2w 24th December 2006 02:26 PM

Quote:

You got a deal!! kfhkh

KevWind 24th December 2006 05:18 PM

Just go with this

THEE COSMIC GEAR SLUT one look at your studio says it all

Merry Christmas

delcosmos 24th December 2006 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YUGA (Post 1032766)
Then maybe you can email Jules about it by clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page.

I already do that 3 or 4 months ago, but I think he forgot about it, so I thought that maybe it was something easy to do and maybe someone here can help me, but I think I should contact Jules.
Anyway, thank you.

Armando Avila.

TonyBelmont 24th December 2006 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delcosmos (Post 1032921)
I already do that 3 or 4 months ago, but I think he forgot about it, so I thought that maybe it was something easy to do and maybe someone here can help me, but I think I should contact Jules.
Anyway, thank you.

Armando Avila.

I don't believe you can change your name without resetting your post count. But, I don't think people will confuse you with the other member. He uses all capitals on his name, where you have lower case and they are all connected. Your avatar and signature also set you apart from him. kfhkh

syra 24th December 2006 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexLakis (Post 1032746)

ditto ...your "Gearslut fo the Year" statuette is already in the mail

delcosmos 24th December 2006 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyBelmont (Post 1032951)
I don't believe you can change your name without resetting your post count. But, I don't think people will confuse you with the other member. He uses all capitals on his name, where you have lower case and they are all connected. Your avatar and signature also set you apart from him. kfhkh

Well you are right, let's keep my old "Delcosmos", I'm gonna add a signature too to set it apart from him, he is also a great guy, so I don't mind.

Best regards.

Armando Avila

maskedman72 24th December 2006 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevWind (Post 1032918)
THEE COSMIC GEAR SLUT one look at your studio says it all

Merry Christmas

forget about the gear, have any of you looked at his client list???? all of his clients are smokin hot women that look like they are stright out of perfect 10 magazine.

pan60 24th December 2006 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delcosmos (Post 1032725)
Hi, since we have another GS member with the user name "COSMOS", in order to avoid confussions I want to change my user name from "DelCOSMOS" to "Armando Avila", but I don't know how to do that.
So I really apreciate if Jules or someone can help me on this.

Best regards.

Armando Avila.

i think you should just leave it.

djui5 24th December 2006 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexLakis (Post 1032746)

Needs 2 more distressors and 3 more PCM-42's :)

Dor 24th December 2006 09:13 PM

You can change your user name without losing your posting stats. I run the same software on my site and just tried it out. It's just a matter of an admin typing the new name over the old in the admin user control panel.

D

cosmos 24th December 2006 09:16 PM

Hey Delcosmos, i dont think people will be confused by our names, im still a very small slut compare to you ...mezed and your rep goes way infornt of you ...
we have diffrent avatars, signature etc ...

i wish one day i could have half of what you have or half size of your client list ...

by then, im the small cosmos ... you are Delcosmos . my freind, big diffrence ...kfhkh, everybody knows you by Delcosmos .

keep on rocking ! you are a big insperation to all. ( sure you are to me ) heh

freshflowe freshflowe freshflowe

ps- if anyone should change the name, its me ... if its possible, ill be happy to do it.

djui5 24th December 2006 09:57 PM

Maybe we should call him "Don Cosmos"? heh

delcosmos 24th December 2006 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmos (Post 1033183)
Hey Delcosmos, i dont think people will be confused by our names, im still a very small slut compare to you ...mezed and your rep goes way infornt of you ...
we have diffrent avatars, signature etc ...

i wish one day i could have half of what you have or half size of your client list ...

by then, im the small cosmos ... you are Delcosmos . my freind, big diffrence ...kfhkh, everybody knows you by Delcosmos .

keep on rocking ! you are a big insperation to all. ( sure you are to me ) heh

freshflowe freshflowe freshflowe

ps- if anyone should change the name, its me ... if its possible, ill be happy to do it.

Nah, let's keep them, you are a nice guy with a lot of "know how" also, an honorable GS member, I've learned from you too, I never miss an "electronic" thread by you.

Thanks for the kind words, maybe we should be music partners.

COSMOS, I wish you a merry christmas and a great 2007, with a lot of work and by consecuence... TOYS!!!!!

Armando Avila

cosmos 25th December 2006 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delcosmos (Post 1033282)
Nah, let's keep them, you are a nice guy with a lot of "know how" also, an honorable GS member, I've learned from you too, I never miss an "electronic" thread by you.

Thanks for the kind words, maybe we should be music partners.

COSMOS, I wish you a merry christmas and a great 2007, with a lot of work and by consecuence... TOYS!!!!!

Armando Avila

Great !!! kfhkh merry christmas to you too and to all GS members ! peachh

Gregg Sartiano 25th December 2006 01:59 AM

Remember if you use your real name, Google and other search engines will put your GS responses on the search results if anybody's looking for you. This may be a good thing -- who knows, but it is a consideration.

If you just put it in your sig, you could change your sig and search engines would gradually lose those links, because your name wouldn't come up when they send the "webcrawlers" out.

stevep 25th December 2006 04:52 AM

one of you could be Kramer gooof

cosmos 25th December 2006 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevep (Post 1033597)
one of you could be Kramer gooof

SOLD !

stevep 25th December 2006 05:44 AM

I wouldn't worry to much about it ...... there are many steves here.......and then all those guys with thrills avatar

peachh

AlexLakis 25th December 2006 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djui5 (Post 1033171)
Needs 2 more distressors and 3 more PCM-42's :)

And 1 more MC77.

Hey, Armando, how come all the gear in the picture isn't turned on? Do you have to call the nuclear plant and ask them to turn up the juice beforehand?

Aux13 25th December 2006 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YUGA (Post 1032741)
I'm not sure but I'm afrad you might have to start all over from the title "gear interested"...?

Hey,what's wrong with "gear interested"?hidz

GYang 26th December 2006 01:38 PM

Armando, you're right, I was eventually confused between you and 'cosmos', but merely due to location indicated as COSMOS.
but after Gearslut admit Nr. 2 saga, IMO everyone in the whole Universum will never doubt who is whojkthtyrt

[email protected] 26th December 2006 01:54 PM

thats sick..

http://homepage.mac.com/armandoavila/Images/Rack.jpg[/QUOTE]