The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

This affordable powered sub is ready to take your room to the boom! The bottom line is great sound. To hear what’s really going on at the bottom of your mixes, you need a subwoofer that speaks the truth. The Temblor™ T10 lets you take charge of the low-frequency foundation of your mix with a combination of quality components and design, plenty of inputs and outputs, and extensive user controls not normally available in this price range. Customize your system until it’s just right. The T10 provides more user controls than any other subwoofer in its class, enabling seamless integration into your listening environment. Versatile I/O works with any setup. No other subwoofer anywhere close to the Temblor T10’s price range offers a comparable selection of inputs and outputs. Main components 10-inch glass-composite low-frequency transducer Front-firing, bass-reflex acoustic port ​Controls and filters Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable) Continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz) Built-in crossover Switchable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the T10 outputs to the main monitors Momentary footswitch (included) bypasses the subwoofer, highpass filter, and Sub Out Polarity invert and ground-lift switch Power and safety 250 watt, Class AB amplification Internal damping and heat sink Integrated, gravity-calibrated rubber feet for stable placement Inputs and outputs Left and right, balanced XLR and ¼” TRS and unbalanced RCA main inputs Left and right balanced XLR and ¼” TRS outputs* XLR subwoofer output for connecting a second T10 Specifications Inputs2- Balanced XLR2- Balanced ¼” TRS2- Unbalanced RCA Outputs2- Balanced XLR (full range with 80 Hz HPF option)2- Balanced ¼” TRS (full range with 80 Hz HPF option)1- Balanced XLR (Sub Out) PerformanceFrequency Response: 20 Hz – 200 HzLow Pass Filter Frequency: 50 – 130 Hz (variable)Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >98 dBTHD: 0.019% @ power <160WAmplifier Power: 170W RMSPower Consumption: 230W Amplifier Type: Class AB Peak SPL at 1m: 113 dB Woofer: 10” glass-composite User ControlsInput Gain Range: -30 to +6 dBPolarity Switch: 0° or 180°Low Pass Filter Control: 50 Hz to 130 HzGround Lift Switch: On/OffHigh Pass Filter Switch: On/OffBypass Footswitch: On/Off ProtectionRF interferenceOutput-current limitingOver-temperatureTurn-on/off transientSubsonic filterExternal mains fuse Power: 100-120V ~50/60 Hz or 220-240V ~50/60 Hz Cabinet:*Vinyl-laminated MDF PhysicalWidth: 12.60” (320 mm)Depth: 15.75” (400 mm)Height: 15.75” (400 mm)Weight: 39.46 lbs (17.9 kg)

Discussions

Presonus Sceptre Coaxial Monitors

Did you order them and Temblor T10? Share your opinions!

View Post

Monitor size and room size relation. Tips?

...S8's in my small room, works really well. Great for bass-heavy music like rap/rock/EDM. My buddy uses S6's with a Temblor T10 sub, he loves it. Also I have tons of DIY acoustic treatment in my small room. THIS IS NOT BAD ADVICE, THIS IS 100% PURE GOLD ADVICE. IGNORE AT YOUR OWN PERIL....

View Post

Temblor T10 Subwoofer Volume to low ?

My Temblor T-10 came with a pedal that boosts up the bass level. Did yours come with it? If so, have you connected it to see if it improves the levelconfoosed

View Post