The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussions

First Live Console

...use. I have experience on just about every inexpensive Mackie and Yamaha board out there (looking for something better), the Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2 (which I LOVED), up to a Yamaha M7CL flagship console (WAY out of my range). Primarily I've been lusting after the Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2, primarily because with that many channels/pre's I should have...

View Post

A Case For Not Buying Presonus

...take care of it, and when I have a problem I expect reasonable customer service. Prior to purchasing a Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2 in 2013, I had been running a modded Digi 002 firewire setup for four years. The Digi was faultless and never once glitched. Failures started immediately upon moving the firewire cable from the...

View Post

RME UCX and FOH recording

Hello GS! I'm recording a gig tomorrow. The show will run through a Presonus Studiolive 16.4.2 digital desk. I guess the easy way would be to just take tape-out straight into an interface, or alternatively, bring a macbook and record into a DAW via firewire. However, I currently don't have firewire connectivity or an adapter...

View Post