The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Description

Small size. Bigger possibilities. In a footprint of less than 2 square feet (0.19 square meters), the compact, 16-channel StudioLive® 16.0.2 offers 8 mono input channels, 4 stereo channels, and 4 aux buses, each with a high-quality, 60 mm fader. You get generous analog I/O, 12 XMAX Class A solid-state mic preamps, a Talkback input with Class A mic preamp, extensive signal processing with physical controls, MIDI control, accurate metering, and a built-in multichannel recording interface. As with all StudioLive mixers, the 16.0.2 comes with a suite of tightly integrated recording, control, and audio analysis software. And it’s so lightweight and compact that you can easily hold it in one hand and tuck it under your arm.

Discussions

Behringer X32

...fields" 2012 Tech Award Nominees: SMALL FORMAT CONSOLE TECHNOLOGY Behringer X32 Line 6 StageScape M20d Mackie DL1608 Maselec MTC-1 Mastering Transfer Console PreSonus StudioLive 16.0.2 Rupert Neve Designs 5059 Satellite Mixer Question: Your'e thinking way ahead alright, but not in terms of backward compatability with existing installations, or future expansion. You are completely focused on the DAW...

View Post

Audio Interface - Low Latency Performance Data Base

This is one of my favorite projects - just an invaluable resource. I used to have a StudioLive 16.0.2 and found I couldn't get decent performance out of it with a buffer lower than 512. Last week I picked up a used 16.4.2 and downloaded the new driver/firmware. I'm running it without trouble at 64...

View Post

PreSonus Announces Quantum 2 Thunderbolt Interface

I am on my way to sell my StudioLive 16.0.2, the classic version. The reason is I don’t mix with it just need it for it’s interface and want an interface that do not take so much place either. I have been checking out the babyface Pro and Quantum 2 and not sure which...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides