The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Studio One Artist V4

PreSonus Studio One Artist V4
0 Own It
0 Used It
0 Want It
0 Watch It

Description

Built on a modern foundation that\'s not bogged down by legacy code, PreSonus Studio One Artist 4 recording software provides an efficient, creative companion from initial inspiration to final export.

Discussions

Studio One 2... Is anyone using it?

I think studio one 2 artist is on sale for $20 and then you can upgrade to pro for $99 check the website. I don't have logic so I can't give any input about that, I mainly use cubase but I've been using studio one a lot lately and it's great.

View Post

Audio Interface - Low Latency Performance Data Base

...the price, pound for pound its a splendid package all the way... (plus they throw in a free copy of Studio One 4 Artist and a number of respectable plugins too. Would I consider premium RME gear? sure I would, however that gear is only going to give me bragging rights, not improve my...

View Post

HELP: DX7 disconnects from Studio One

I’m composing midi in Studio One 4 Artist with my Arturia Essentials 49 controller. I have my mk1 DX7 set up as an instrument. Everything works great, but every time I stop playback on the DAW I have to reconnect my DX7 in the options window. This is unacceptable for any kind of workflow....

View Post

Video Guides