The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The PreSonus® Studio 192 USB 3.0 audio interface delivers exceptional sonic fidelity, flexible connectivity, and professional monitoring and mixing controls in a single rack space. Whether you’re a producer, an audio engineer, an independent band, a sound designer, or all of the above, your Studio 192 was built for you to create.

Discussions

Presonus Studio 192 Review:First Impressions

Hey All, Thought I would give you a run down of where I'm at so far with the Presonus Studio 192. Current System Specs: Sony E series Laptop I5 500gig SSD Windows7 64 SP1 8gigs Ram Cubase 6.5 Studio One Artist V3 First Impressions: Upon unboxing(which came unsealed, and from the looks of other reviews appears to be a thing :tut:),...

View Post

Audio Interface - Low Latency Performance Data Base

...more and more common lately. LLP is quite good but needs to be balanced with the higher I/O and RTL. Presonus Studio 192 : There has been quite a bit of interest in this unit since its announcement, mostly due to the USB3 connectivity and what that brings to the table in regards to LLP....

View Post

Is my mic damaged?

...all of this for a reason, bear with me) When I upgraded my low end audio interface to a Mid grade Studio 192 interface (with bur brown converters I believe) I definitely noticed a difference but nothing game changing. Same with my preamps, when I upgraded from the stock XMAX which are generally sterile to...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides